NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 798 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blue Ksalol?

conbutts is on a distinguished road

Default Blue Ksalol?

As someone who has been taking Xiemed Alprozalam and Pfizer 1mg upjohns for a number of years I have since found a source that offers Blue 1mg Ksalol at a very good price. The price seems so good in fact that i question whether or not they are going to be as potent as the much more expensive Xiemeds. Can someone who is in the know tell me if they would be of the same potency as the the more expensive Pfizer 1mg upjohns or the Xiemeds.

thanks

2. Thread moved to "general advice" forum section.

i used to get these from argentina from mercedez benzos there not as potent but still good xanax.
    Like conbutts liked this post

Longbaugh will become famous soon enoughLongbaugh will become famous soon enoughLongbaugh will become famous soon enoughLongbaugh will become famous soon enough

Ksalols are pretty good for the price. A lot of people are put off by the pill itself because there are no markings and it's shaped like a BB.
    Helpful Sj2011 Rated helpful
    Like conbutts, Carter, Blockhead liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
    Ksalols are pretty good for the price. A lot of people are put off by the pill itself because there are no markings and it's shaped like a BB.
    @Longbaugh

I see what you mean about the no markings. It does seem a little bit of a turn off indeed. Will continue with my xiemeds and upjohns for now until i find a reliable source for something as potent.

6. 270584f1383d8cefc3 - Blue Ksalol?

These are some of my favorite alprazolams!
    Last edited by SageVisitor; 01-15-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Helpful Blockhead Rated helpful
    Like Carter, FASTTRIP liked this post

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
    @Longbaugh , Pretty good? And a lot of people are unfortunately unfamiliar with the high quality of many European produced product. There are plenty of imprinted tablets or bars out there are sh*t compared to those tiny (less fillers) available from Europe. (certain areas of Europe in particular). I say to hell with the imprint, I'm judging by taste and effectiveness primarily.
    Helpful FASTTRIP, waverunner Rated helpful
    Like Carter, babyjesus318 liked this post

brandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nice

I don't think they are worth the price. Gadors are much better and not much more since you are getting a higher quality product.
    Like Carter, mongoose liked this post

DeepSouth is offline Banned Reason: Shill like posts (constantly pushing vendor for users, rather then just a simple review) arguing with other users that don't agree with this vendor
    DeepSouth will become famous soon enoughDeepSouth will become famous soon enoughDeepSouth will become famous soon enough

Everyone is different guys... Many people consider Ksalols the "best 1mg" Alp in the world. I have heard that until I get on here and see that some people prefer other brands. Its all about the person IMHO.

I just got a 30 order of ksalols from a guy I recently met, I think they are as a good as any American brand 1mg alp, I wouldnt say they are better, but they are at least equal to me.
    Like Carter liked this post

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by conbutts View Post
    As someone who has been taking Xiemed Alprozalam and Pfizer 1mg upjohns for a number of years I have since found a source that offers Blue 1mg Ksalol at a very good price. The price seems so good in fact that i question whether or not they are going to be as potent as the much more expensive Xiemeds. Can someone who is in the know tell me if they would be of the same potency as the the more expensive Pfizer 1mg upjohns or the Xiemeds.

thanks
    @conbutts I'll vouch for the quality of ksaols, careful ordering "if it sounds to be to be true, .....". I have to admit there is that psycholgical facor because of what they look like (i.e. how if this little blue thing gonna do anything).

I pretty sure they also have close match in color/shape to one of the "equate brand" OTC's from Walmart...can't remember which though, I just checked and it is not the anti-acid med (same size put they are orangeish). Just bringing this up in case you don't have a presciption bottle and need to travel.

Hell, now I wanna run over to Walmart and open all their OTC meds and see what they look like since I heading ******** in the near future on a vacation...wonder if the walmart greeter would rescind his greeting and ask me to leave? Oh well anyway, I'm OK on prescription bottles.
    Like conbutts, FASTTRIP liked this post
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

@Carter
    thanks for the advice. The guy who is offering them is a pretty well known email source from Serbia. Hes offering 300 tab XANAX 1 mg (blue Ksalol) = 130 euro. Sounds pretty good to me but fear that they will be mild in comparison to the xiemeds and upjohns.
    Like Carter, Blockhead liked this post

SlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the rough

IMO the Ksalols are excellent and cheap.

However, I do believe the Pfizer - Upjohn's are a good amount stronger.
    Helpful FASTTRIP, Carter Rated helpful

Longbaugh will become famous soon enoughLongbaugh will become famous soon enoughLongbaugh will become famous soon enoughLongbaugh will become famous soon enough

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the ksalol alp. And for the price they are hard to beat.
    Helpful FASTTRIP Rated helpful
    Like Carter, Blockhead liked this post

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by conbutts View Post
    @Carter
    thanks for the advice. The guy who is offering them is a pretty well known email source from Serbia. Hes offering 300 tab XANAX 1 mg (blue Ksalol) = 130 euro. Sounds pretty good to me but fear that they will be mild in comparison to the xiemeds and upjohns.
    Don't forget about the WU fee, it's riduculously high sending to this country (10 or 12%) compared to other places I've sent $$'s to. You can get an estimate on the WU site.
    Helpful FASTTRIP Rated helpful
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone by chance dealt with the site eurobolic?

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

@LiquidOrgasm - eurobolic is part of a large chain of connected online steriod pharmacies. They ship from Belgrade. Kind of like the shaz group of sites, that all sell the same meds. P.S. They haven't had Ksalol in stock for years! But they ship plenty of cheap Indian stuff!

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Default damn

Quote Originally Posted by lseven7 View Post
    @LiquidOrgasm - eurobolic is part of a large chain of connected 'online steriod pharmacies. They ship from Belgrade. Kind of like the shaz group of sites, that all sell the same meds. P.S. They haven't had Ksalol in stock for years! But they ship plenty of cheap Indian stuff!
    thanks for the heads up

18. Ksalol are one of, if not, the best 1mg alp available IMHO. They are so small because they have less fillers than other American made brands.
    Like FASTTRIP, conbutts, Carter, Blockhead liked this post

FASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura about

Ksalol's are true the best 1mg alps you can buy. And the price's are preaty good. No Pakistany, Indian, Philipino's,... alps can beat the 1mg Ksalols!!
    This is my opinion.
    Helpful Blockhead Rated helpful
    Like conbutts, Carter liked this post

Ok, i started this thread and i finally got my hands on those little blue babies. I had been taking .5mg up johns for the last couple of months and last night i took my first 1mg ksalol. It kicked in pretty fast and i was baked for the night. I then slept like a baby. These are definitely the real deal. Serious bang for buck!!! A+++
    Helpful FASTTRIP, Blockhead Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast