NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 969 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Pex-2

Default Pex-2

anybody, please i need info o pex-2. any good? amount of alp? how is the buzz? compARE THEM TO WHAT? i received to bunko shipments. they dont refund till the 4th. These do work . the oyhers wewe garbage. Help please!!!!!!
    gravity, it keeps us from floating away. Yet presses down. We stumble and fall....

Quote Originally Posted by staggerwigg View Post
    anybody, please i need info o pex-2. any good? amount of alp? how is the buzz? compARE THEM TO WHAT? i received to bunko shipments. they dont refund till the 4th. These do work . the oyhers wewe garbage. Help please!!!!!!
    It would probably be easier for you to get an answer if you wouldn't post the same question in so many different threads.
    See my answer to one of your other posts. Forget which one. There's too many.

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

HUH? I might be able to answer your question if I could understand what you'e asking - You ordered Pex-2 Alprazolam from somewhere and it wasn't legit? I'm ROYALLY confused here - what are you trying to ask?
    Helpful geomanzer Rated helpful
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    @staggerwigg -- What I'm having trouble understanding is why you kept ordering from the same place after they had already sent you bunk meds. I've never heard of the Pex-2 brand, so I can't help you there.
    Like Massiveamounts liked this post
    True friends stab you in the front. -- Oscar Wilde

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

@crucibelle - I don't even understand what he's asking!?!?!? Help me out here - I know what Pex-2's are - but beyond that...

OuTFiT69 is offline Banned Reason: Causing arguments and disgruntling members of the forum
    OuTFiT69 will become famous soon enough

Warning: Those pills may be dangerous, hold on i'll get the link.

crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittsoan1989 View Post
    @crucibelle - I don't even understand what he's asking!?!?!? Help me out here - I know what Pex-2's are - but beyond that...
    @Kittsoan1989 -- Well, I'm going by some things I read that he posted elsewhere on the forum. If I understood him correctly, he found this vendor on Topix & made one order that turned out to be bunk. He ordered a second time - pills were bunk again. So he ordered a third time. Perhaps the 2nd & 3rd ones were just reships, though... not sure. I think that he believes the pills from his recent order are probably legit, but he's wanting other opinions. Not sure if I understood him correctly, however, as it took a fair amount of 'translating' on my part.

edit: Read post #762 on the "NY Sorting Facility" thread. I think he kept ordering because the place told him he had to get a certain number of bunk orders before they'd issue a refund? That can't be right....
    Last edited by crucibelle; 02-24-2012 at 06:20 PM.

OuTFiT69 is offline Banned Reason: Causing arguments and disgruntling members of the forum

sorry mix up, someone was wrong, someone said pharmer.org posted they had dangerous chemicals in them,but it'd be impossible to tell with no marking, and I couldnt find any article. half say their real, half fake. they got no marking right? sorry, never had em before.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

damnit crucibelle you got me burping butterflies again, everwhere I turn... i gotta keep an eye on you
    Last edited by OuTFiT69; 02-24-2012 at 06:20 PM.

@crucibelle - Thanks for the "translation" - IDK what to say at this point - Pex 2's are a brand of Alprazoalm - we all know that Topix is ONE BIG SCAM - Why would you keep ordering from someone if they kept scamming you? I hope the 2nd and 3rd orders were just reships! As for having to order a certain number of times before receiviing a refund - well - that's just a sign of a scam!!!!! I think we needd some more info from the OP!
    Like crucibelle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kittsoan1989 View Post
    @crucibelle - Thanks for the "translation" - IDK what to say at this point - Pex 2's are a brand of Alprazoalm - we all know that Topix is ONE BIG SCAM - Why would you keep ordering from someone if they kept scamming you? I hope the 2nd and 3rd orders were just reships! As for having to order a certain number of times before receiviing a refund - well - that's just a sign of a scam!!!!! I think we needd some more info from the OP!
    I think we need more info, too... I could be totally wrong with how I interpreted his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by OuTFiT69 View Post
    sorry mix up, someone was wrong, someone said pharmer.org posted they had dangerous chemicals in them,but it'd be impossible to tell with no marking, and I couldnt find any article. half say their real, half fake. they got no marking right? sorry, never had em before.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

damnit crucibelle you got me burping butterflies again, everwhere I turn... i gotta keep an eye on you
    Hey, well at least it's butterflies and not something like... roaches.. lol!
    Helpful betsky Rated helpful
    Like tzabcan liked this post

@crucibelle lol, ya never know, it could turn sour real fast. Let'sjust be happy its butterflies for now

Quote Originally Posted by crucibelle View Post
    @staggerwigg -- What I'm having trouble understanding is why you kept ordering from the same place after they had already sent you bunk meds. I've never heard of the Pex-2 brand, so I can't help you there.
    Yeah same here.......seems he's had some kind of meds or withdrawing cause his comment above is amazingly difficult to understand lol.
    Like tzabcan, crucibelle, mimi liked this post

tzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to alltzabcan is a name known to all

@Massiveamounts - I'm with ya on that one. Difficult is putting it mildly. lol
    Like crucibelle, mimi, Massiveamounts liked this post

sambob is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum
    sambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the 4th time is a charm! It seems like the OP figured it out anyways...
    Like crucibelle, betsky, mimi, Massiveamounts liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by crucibelle View Post
    @Kittsoan1989 -- Well, I'm going by some things I read that he posted elsewhere on the forum. If I understood him correctly, he found this vendor on Topix & made one order that turned out to be bunk. He ordered a second time - pills were bunk again. So he ordered a third time. Perhaps the 2nd & 3rd ones were just reships, though... not sure. I think that he believes the pills from his recent order are probably legit, but he's wanting other opinions. Not sure if I understood him correctly, however, as it took a fair amount of 'translating' on my part.

edit: Read post #762 on the "NY Sorting Facility" thread. I think he kept ordering because the place told him he had to get a certain number of bunk orders before they'd issue a refund? That can't be right....

Oh my lawd at that last statement......you must order at least three bunk orders before we can resend you anything real, sounds like a raw deal to me too C! lol

I should not laugh but man how can people allow stuff like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    Oh my lawd at that last statement......you must order at least three bunk orders before we can resend you anything real, sounds like a raw deal to me too C! lol

I should not laugh but man how can people allow stuff like this?
    Is that what you understood it to mean, too? That's what it sounded like to me.... but I was like WHO would fall for this? I hope I understood it wrong.

@crucibelle - I agree. Sounds like a Topix scam 100 percent of the way!

Default Confusion

I ordered from an oc i had sucsess with years ago. They sent a good letter. The thing is it was not exact. So they sent another supply for free. Now i'm up to a nice quantity. As u know u cant send them back. So i tryed them again. Yes they did it again. i'm up 360 3mg tr alps. So this was my thinking again. This new op called e-medications sent bunko bars. I thought well maybe their vender messed up. So a free order came in 8 days. Bunko again. I called and said a few things. And yes after the first shipment you have to get three more bogus letters before i get green dot involved. Low and behold my third letter was pex-2 which i dig. Still not the bars i ordered so the so called supervisor is sending me 120 k-pins. Plus after i tell them their bogus (if they are or not, i never got bad k-pins b4). So do the math a lot of bunko but also about 250 free product. Hope i explained myself correctly. It's away of getting over. You have to have paitance and a local guy who has a nice script. Oh and i help him out too. sorry fof the confusion.

much luv my brothers and sisters
    gravity, it keeps us from floating away. Yet presses down. We stumble and fall....

@staggerwigg -- It's ok.... thank you for the explanation. Glad to hear the Pex-2 are working for you.