Thread: AirmailChemist or Airmailmeds?

MellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura about

Question AirmailChemist or Airmailmeds?

Is there any difference between the two?
    Any pro's and con's I should know about?

- Thanks in advance.
    Used to be "panickedmind".

Yes, Airmailmeds does not sell Schedule II meds and can be discussed here in the open forum. AirmailChemist needs to be discussed in the Senior Section due to their carrying Sch II products. There are lots of existing posts on either, just use search and the name.
    Helpful Demona, drboris, Sunflowers2000 Rated helpful
    Like Lucylicious liked this post
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

MellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura about

Thanks. I was just curious if there was any difference in reliability but I guess I will have to wait until I get into the Senior section for that answer, or just do some more research.

I guess I'm pretty stupid then because I thought Klonopin was a schedule 11 med, but I guess not since they sell it on both sites...
    Used to be "panickedmind".

Quote Originally Posted by PanickedMind View Post
    Is there any difference between the two?
    Any pro's and con's I should know about?

- Thanks in advance.
    Yes they are different, but related. They are sister sites and both part of the Airmail group of sites. They carry different meds and have different prices. So it depends on what med you are looking for. Pricing for some of these can be at the higher end of the spectrum. Good luck to you.

randomname1 is offline Banned Reason: Breaking forum rules, being disruptive and consecutively writing sarcastic and offensive posts
    randomname1 has a spectacular aura aboutrandomname1 has a spectacular aura aboutrandomname1 has a spectacular aura aboutrandomname1 has a spectacular aura aboutrandomname1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by PanickedMind View Post
    Thanks. I was just curious if there was any difference in reliability but I guess I will have to wait until I get into the Senior section for that answer, or just do some more research.

I guess I'm pretty stupid then because I thought Klonopin was a schedule 11 med, but I guess not since they sell it on both sites...
    Benzos are schedule IV except a few schedule 1: roofies and in certain states as of now phenazepam.

Benzodiazepine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant future

@Lucylicious, that vendor is a restricted vendor only discussed in the senior forum, you can find a list of them in @kmontayne's thread 'to New members and users looking for x products' in the forum guidelines. Codeine is a schedule II so its also not supposed to be discussed out here, just a heads up, might want to reread the rules before you get a bunch of infractions.

7. Default airmailchemist

I placed an order today. I have received a tracking number, we will see how it goes. I will keep you posted

Ah, @nn2thelight, you must have forgotten to stop on by the General Store and read either the rules and guidelines or the post just before yours. Please take a moment to do both at your earliest convenience. The vendor you just posted about sells Schedule II meds and cannot be discussed in the open forum. They must be discussed in the Senior Section only. Oh and welcome to the forum. : )
    Helpful sophie30 Rated helpful
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

9. Discussions of Airmailchemist are restricted to the senior members area of the forum. Creating duplicate threads for this pharmacy in the open forum is not allowed. A list of pharmacies that can only be discussed in the restricted area can be found here: To New Members and Users Needing to Find Sources for X products
    Thread closed.
    Helpful Keefus Rated helpful