NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 674 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best overnight COD tramadol site? (Plus a note for haters)

1. Default Best overnight COD tramadol site? (Plus a note for haters)

First, to the people that are going to say that nothing is allowed to be recommended, I don't get it. These sites can change daily. It's actually speeding up--the frequency with which new pharms open and close. So if I go search through all the posts (which I did) and I'm finding answers that are only as recent as December, 2011, would it not make sense to come ask present-day people what kind of experience they've had with recent purchases?

We are smart enough, I hope, to know when somebody is trying to scam/sell us vs. tell us their experience.

Having said all that; goodcentsrx is gone. myscriptsrx.com is there but not working, and I suspect it will be gone. Either tramadol is getting scheduled or otherwise being targeted or I'm just paranoid. I have heard their is a vendor in the senior members area is a good site but I don't want to hand over documents; little private that way. Any good U.S., overnight or two-day tramadol sources that offer C.O.D. for payment?
    Last edited by kmontayne; 06-25-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: edited out OP that can only be spoken about in the senior members area
    Like sam123x liked this post

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by splendad View Post
    So if I go search through all the posts (which I did) and I'm finding answers that are only as recent as December, 2011,

Strange. The answers you seek, are all well documented in the forum.
    A 5 minute read will easily reveal who's performing and who's not.
    The dates of the information are current as of today [6/6/12]

MellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by splendad View Post
    First, to the people that are going to say that nothing is allowed to be recommended, I don't get it. These sites can change daily. It's actually speeding up--the frequency with which new pharms open and close. So if I go search through all the posts (which I did) and I'm finding answers that are only as recent as December, 2011, would it not make sense to come ask present-day people what kind of experience they've had with recent purchases?

We are smart enough, I hope, to know when somebody is trying to scam/sell us vs. tell us their experience.

Having said all that; goodcentsrx is gone. myscriptsrx.com is there but not working, and I suspect it will be gone. Either tramadol is getting scheduled or otherwise being targeted or I'm just paranoid. I have heard of a vendor in the senior members area is a good site but I don't want to hand over documents; little private that way. Any good U.S., overnight or two-day tramadol sources that offer C.O.D. for payment?
    Well, rules are rules. We are all here looking for something and we manage to get by somehow. You have to actually contribute something to these forums to get to all the best places. Why would experienced members share there legitimate online pharmacies with new members who haven't done all the research they have? Patience, and you will get there.

As for your question. I've seen questions like yours answered before, If a MOD could chime in I would appreciate it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give sources for tramadol or not, even though I've seen people do it before.
    @chestercat is correct. It seems as though you haven't really searched as well as you thought.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 06-25-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: eidted out vendor that can only be spoken about in senior members area
    Helpful sam123x Rated helpful
    Like poocheroo, naughtysmurf liked this post
    Used to be "panickedmind".

4. the vendor in the senior members area allows you to black out your social security number or drivers license number when you send them your ID. They will ship COD too.

There are some states considering scheduling Tramadol.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 06-25-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: took out info about vendor in senior members area
    Helpful Stevo1 Rated helpful

edyth is a jewel in the roughedyth is a jewel in the roughedyth is a jewel in the roughedyth is a jewel in the roughedyth is a jewel in the roughedyth is a jewel in the roughedyth is a jewel in the rough

Not sure if this would do the OP any good or not: I've managed to find sources by searching for the med. Quite handy given that the place I'd used for years went away out of the blue.

Good luck, and welcome

6. Ok, thanks for your replies. I didn't realize I had to be a contributing member to ask a question; although I am a contributing member on other forums, I've never heard that if I wasn't, I'd get/find/be entitled to less information.

7. the vendor in the senior vendors area i've used for at least 5 years, they're reputable; have ALWAYS received the medication I ordered.

rxsaves.com, free overnight via FedEx. Have used them 4 times, reliable; always ontime.

nextdaytramadol.com... (along with the many sister sites from this company- "mottonetworks"- shadetreepharmacy.com; wellingtonRx.com.. etc etc)

healthpharmacyonline.com as well.. but they're pricy! I believe they still cary tramadol (i odn't order this med)

...There used to be goodcentsrx.com (and related network sites like medvianet, myinternetrx, etc)... but they're website's have been down. I always found them timely & very prompt! & if i had to order my medication early for whatever reason (if i'm going on vacation to a state they do not ship to, for example) they would ALWAYS ship it. Although i didn't do it that often. It seems every year or so, they're website is down & they change domain providers.. but its been around 1-2 weeks so far, and i think its been longer than that. So, I hope they're not gone for good
    Last edited by kmontayne; 06-25-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: took out info about vendor in senior membres area

NastyNate will become famous soon enoughNastyNate will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
    The Vendor in the senior members area allows you to black out your social security number or drivers license number when you send them your ID. They will ship COD too.

There are some states considering scheduling Tramadol.
    I still wouldn't trust them with my ID nor my social security card. Even though you can black it out i get real paranoid when using IOPs for some reason.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 06-25-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: took out info of vendor that is in senior members area

Wellington rx & jump rx are great for over night tramaol. They don't offer payment via c.o.d. I recccomend just getting a pre-paid visa. I've used both sites for years & never an issue!

Guys please remember to read forum rules. They're vendors that can not be spoken about in the open area and only in the senior members area. If you read through the GENERAL FORUM GUIDE Section. You will note their a few reason why some vendors are moved their and can't be spoken about in the public area.
    Helpful H20shed65, jcorsig Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

But to answer the title of this thread ...with my personal opinion:
    processrx & eztramadol have been 100% with each and
    every order (over the course of 2+ years)
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

12. I have not contributed before but I monitor this site a lot and just from paying attention I have found the info I was looking for, perhaps when I am not running around after my soon to be two year old lol, I will have more time to contribute soon lol. But I can say that one of the benefits of lurking ( for lack of a less creepy term lol), is that I took the time to see all the rules and why they are in place. I must admit it is different from other forums but it's also quite cool how the extra mile is given to protect members and Valuable IOP. Until next time, still watching and learning!
    Like Bananastickers liked this post

sambob is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum
    sambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond repute

What r these rules and forum guidelines I keep reading bout. PEople,keep mentioning them, I didn't know there were rules on the internets!?

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

@sambob please read forum rules before posting again. Ever. Lol. I gave up on playing police just need 3 more post for the magic 1000...
    Like UGAgal, sambob liked this post
    Some say that I am not machine washable and all my plants are called Steve.

15. Well I appreciate all who responded. I can understand that there may be ulterior motives when a person mentions a specific pharmacy/associated chain of pharmacies (i.e. possibly, they work for them). My biggest problem is I am in VA, and it seems like all but a very few ship to VA. I'm looking for ones that offer almost every option; they ship to VA, they offer Saturday deliveries, they offer CC and COD payments, they are not international, they do not require documentation and the offer overnight, 2nd, and 3rd-day delivery. It's the combination of things I need that is making this search so hard. It costs me so much more here to go to a doctor and get the rx (I have no insurance at all) than it does to just order it online, if you value privacy and the convenience factor at all. Thanks all who have helped, and any who may still be able to help.

16. I'm not asking for any recommendations but I am new to this topic of buying my medication online. My one question is that with my medical records in hand can I order schedule 2 narcotics from an online pharm and expect to actually receive my meds?

I've only really used the sites that don't make you send ID or bank statements. for some reason that really makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm just glad I'm still using an old e-mail source that can still do soma even though i've never actually got soma

Quote Originally Posted by Ctcombs0351 View Post
    My one question is that with my medical records in hand can I order schedule 2 narcotics from an online pharm and expect to actually receive my meds?
    It's a shame no one has responded to your question.
    I believe the answer is:
    You can buy C-II scheduled drugs from the Mexican Internet dealers but I seriously doubt that they'd give a crap about your "medical records."
    How much were you anticipating to spend on, say, 60 80mg OxyContin tabs?
    Ballpark?

nevermind, he was looking for a lot more crap than my snarky reply could cover

20. Thanks to this topic, I wound up discovering healthpharmacyonline.com

Their prices are high, but they'll ship to most no-ship states so if you absolutely need Tramadol and don't want to buy them from India, that's the only place I've found so far that'll do it (I'm still on the lookout for ones that have better prices though).

The pills I got from them were Amneal 627s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast