Thread: 2 mg xanax santoz fake india gg249

appplehead1234 is offline Banned Reason: Disgruntling Users, beginning to copy/paste from other parts of the net to increase post count - Multiple UserNames

Lightbulb 2 mg xanax santoz fake india gg249

Does anyone know what is in the short fat white 2mg gg249 coming out of india someone told me it was phenazpam this what i found on it what do you think is in these Phenazepam is a benzodiazepine drug, which was developed in the Soviet Union and now produced in Russia and some CIS countries. Phenazepam is used in the treatment of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, alcohol withdrawal syndrome and insomnia. It can be used as a premedication before surgery as it augments the effects of anesthetics and reduces anxiety. Recently, phenazepam has gained popularity as a recreational drug; abuse has been reported in the United Kingdom,[2] Finland,[3] Sweden,[4] and the United States.[5]
    Helpful AnxietySucks24, nola Rated helpful

AnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the roughAnxietySucks24 is a jewel in the rough

Damn I am curious......these from the scammers?

I guess repeat business is not the company goal
    My split personality is having an identity crisis

appplehead1234 is offline Banned Reason: Disgruntling Users, beginning to copy/paste from other parts of the net to increase post count - Multiple UserNames

yes these are sample from the scammers in benin they sent sample from india tho

drdanlev is offline Banned Reason: Shilling promoting or attempting to sell through forums

pill identifier idedtifies gg249 as xanax

yes these are a conterfit of gg249 not exacltly sure what the chemical compound is but they are not the real ones that are made in the usa. They are poorly pressed there is alot of information on google when you search though i haven't been able to pin point the activie ingediant unless it is the one i posted about above

nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

isnt phenazepam one of those drugs that are being sold as a research drug? sold in bulk similar to the bath salts. if im not mistaken its some really dangerous stuff unless you really know what your doing. it has to be weighted on a mg/mcg scale. very easy to screw up doses. the stuff (if it is the compound that i think it is) is dirt cheap and can be purchased easily by just about anyone. scary that people are putting unknown things in there bodies from these thieves.
    Like appplehead1234 liked this post
    who dat say they gonna beat dem Saints

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Gg249 bars are very skinny alprazolam bars, at least the real ones I got from my pharmacy are but they are very often counterfeited, very often. They are definitely not phenazepam though, whatever that is. If they are fat bars from India they are definitely fake alprazolam.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*
    @nola good advice brother! Its amazing how people will take anything without even knowing what it really is. Back when I used to get my meds on the "street" I would never take anyone's word for anything if I didn't recognize the pill I would always Google it before a purchase. Once a very very long time ago someone tried to sell me 10mg oxycodone with apap but after checking on it I found they were only 7.5mg oxycodone. Its always good to know what your putting in your body and also not to get ripped off. Lesson is don't trust anyone in this game! Sometimes even the local pharmacy messes up your script.
    Last edited by Coheed; 09-30-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    Helpful nola Rated helpful

nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Coheed View Post
    Gg249 bars are very skinny alprazolam bars, at least the real ones I got from my pharmacy are but they are very often counterfeited, very often. They are definitely not phenazepam though, whatever that is. If they are fat bars from India they are definitely fake alprazolam.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*
    @nola good advice brother! Its amazing how people will take anything without even knowing what it really is. Back when I used to get my meds on the "street" I would never take anyone's word for anything if I didn't recognize the pill I would always Google it before a purchase. Once a very very long time ago someone tried to sell me 10mg oxycodone with apap but after checking on it I found they were only 7.5mg oxycodone. Its always good to know what your putting in your body and also not to get ripped off. Lesson is don't trust anyone in this game! Sometimes even the local pharmacy messes up your script.
    ive seen a lot of people getting wammied on the bunk GGs from a couple vendors. ive seen some fakes myself and there putting something in the pills that has a benzo effect but is no way xanax/alp. i maybe wrong but i think its the same chemical Shaz uses in those bunk a$$ bulk Vals. they both feel similar. the fake i got where name brand xanax and the looked perfect. the problem started as soon as i put one in my mouth. they tasted really sweet and had a odd, but weak benzo effect. ive always said not to trust bars from untested waters. buy 1mg xans and youll lessen your chances of getting screwed by 90%. of course there is some good venders with good quality bars out there, but not likely from that part of the world. just play it safe and go with 1mg xans and take two. skip the bars unless you know for sure who your dealing with.
    Last edited by nola; 09-30-2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Helpful Coheed Rated helpful
    Like Gullible liked this post

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

@nola I agree %100 in fact I said tbw very same thing last week about just getting 1mg alprazolam, I believe it was in that farmapram thread. 1mg alps are a lot less likely to be counterfeit in my opinion. Also why would India have a US generic med that isn't even sold in that country??

It just doesn't make sense to me at least.
    Helpful nola Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Coheed View Post
    @nola I agree %100 in fact I said tbw very same thing last week about just getting 1mg alprazolam, I believe it was in that farmapram thread. 1mg alps are a lot less likely to be counterfeit in my opinion. Also why would India have a US generic med that isn't even sold in that country??

It just doesn't make sense to me at least.
    THATS WHAT IM SAYING BROTHER! im not buying meds that are make believe .they know the US will pay $200.00 for tennis shoes so they make fakes. its a whole lot easier to make fake 2mg bars than Jordans or Nikes.

Thread closed. User was banned for beginning to copy/paste info from other parts of the net, apparently causing issues with a group of various members, and also creating multiple accounts.
    Helpful Kris Rated helpful
    Like itis liked this post