NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 523 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Mylan Xanax

Hrethic is offline Senior Member
    Hrethic will become famous soon enough

Default Mylan Xanax

With no imprint? What gives? I'm trying out a new, seemingly legit vendor for the first time, and it came in record time i might add, about 10 days, no tracking but showed up just now in my box.

But they're just little footballs, no score marks, no imprints or designs or anything. Completely blank, very lightly colored blue footballs.

Can anyone vouch for these?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

I had heard some good things, and the site layout, turn around time and lack of shady behavior, plus great reviews on other sites made this my 2nd attempt to find a good anxiety med source, but i do NOT like taking unmarked pills, unless that's just something some manufacturers do, i don't know.
    Last edited by Hrethic; 11-10-2012 at 11:17 PM.

tinmuning is offline Moderator
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    @Hrethic The vendor you mentioned is discussed in the Senior Member's section--it should not be discussed in the open forum.

Oops, sorry, didn't know, i'll edit right away. Do you have any experience with this company or this particular product though?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Oops, sorry, didn't know, i'll edit right away. Do you have any experience with this company or this particular product though?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 16 minutes after the last post:*

Quick update, @*@#%)*&% came through like champs, as i was praying they would.

I have an extreme naturally high tolerance for benzodiazepines and alcohol as well. So when i took one (1mg un-imprinted very slightly blue, un-scored pill) after a glass of grapefruit juice and could feel a slight effect after an hour or so, i knew it was all good.

I'm on 8mg right now, which is my normal panic attack dose, which is definitely rare, but i needed to see if everything was gravy on that end as well, and not just the placebo effect of finding a great new vendor.

It's funny, clonazepam though they say from various charts that it's almost equipotent in dose/response level, but i swear i can't take that many clones at all or else it's lights out, alprazolam has always required a much higher dose to achieve similar results.
    Last edited by Hrethic; 11-10-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Gladheart is offline Distinguished Member
    Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

@Hrethic

It sounds like you have had Xanax before and know your tolerance levels. I still feel that 8mg of Xanax for a panic attack is a high dose IMO. Do you feel these footballs are 100% comparable to a US made 1mg Alprazolam pill? I have found some of the Xanax I receive from foreign IOP's are like maybe 50%-80% as strong as a Xanax pill from my MD filled at a US pharmacy. I believe I know the vendor you are using. If it is that vendor I feel their Xanax footballs are good and IMO about 60%-70% as strong as a US manufactured 1mg Xanax pill. You can't beat the price either!

I am glad that you seem to have a good vendor for Xanax.
    Live Free or Die

Ocean View is offline Honorable Member
    Ocean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really niceOcean View is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hrethic View Post
    It's funny, clonazepam though they say from various charts that it's almost equipotent in dose/response level, but i swear i can't take that many clones at all or else it's lights out, alprazolam has always required a much higher dose to achieve similar results.
    You Also have to take into account where each med is purchased at. There are extremely few IOP's that will have the strength of the meds you get in The USA at the local Pharmacy- When benzos are involved IMO.
    Like Gladheart liked this post

Coheed is offline Eminent Member
    Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Just being lazy admittedly so if this has already been answered I apologize but all countries do not require pills to have imprints like the US does. I know this has been said many times as well but with my own experience with US made mylan products I find them to be weaker than other generics in my opinion.

Foreign made mylan might be another story, I dunno I've never had any but a well know legit IOP that sells no imprint mylan footballs have mixed reviews on the product but the consensus is that its definitely alprazolam so I wouldn't be worried about the no imprint factor. If I just repeated someone else's post I apologize I didn't read them all. I'm at work and lazy haha.
    Like nola liked this post

Thank you all for your input guys, this puts me at ease, and yes, i'm VERY glad i found a nice xanax source, and yeah, even if they are 80% the strength (which they ain't lol) they're WELL worth the price.

Plus this vendor has something my cousin who has ADHD needs bad but doesn't have insurance, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), so i'll have to turn him on to it, or just buy it for him cause i'm already registered.

And yeah, i know 8mg is quite a large dose, but like i said i have an extremely high natural tolerance, plus i've been taking them medicinally, those and clonazepam for a while, so that's a tolerance factor too. But yeah, i'm on a good dose again right now and they are quite a wonderdrug, bout to go out and socialize!

Coheed is offline Eminent Member
    Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

@Hrethic I guess I missed something earlier, your taking 8mg Xanax daily?? I guess it's already been said but yea that's a very high dose. Not to sound like a dick but what the hell, how does one have a naturally high tolerance to meds? I've heard others say this quite a bit and have always wondered.

fatalframe is offline Distinguished Member
    fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

@Coheed: maybe this is just the self-denial version of "shit, I've built quite some tolerance over the years"

teresita is offline Exalted Member
    teresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond reputeteresita has a reputation beyond repute
    teresita has a reputation beyond repute
    If they are the mylan xanaxs from where I think they are, near white but slightly blue? They are weak. I got these for my daughter and she has a very low tolerance and so do I but I thought they were closer to the .25 xanax that she was prescribed by her doc, so taking 8 would only equal about 2mgs which isnt an unusual amount. I will only borrow a couple of xanax from her when Im in complete panic/anxiety mode because I had a nasty addiction in 2006 when NROPs were a dime a dozen and prior to that you could get 90 2mg bars for $99. In a way Im glad its not that easy anymore because I would never want to go through the withdrawal that I did from the xanax.
    Be kind, everyone is fighting their own battles