NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 488 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: NY a no ship state?

sonia will become famous soon enoughsonia will become famous soon enough

Default NY a no ship state?

Hope I have the right forum. Did a search and couldn't come up with much. Went to site that seems to be highly recommended especially for tramadol. The site lists NY as a no ship state for tramadol. This is news to me! Anyone have info regarding this? Would appreciate it.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @sonia55 - see my post to you in the Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com thread. Posting your question this way is good because maybe those who know who DOES still ship to NY can weigh in with suggestions.

EDIT: The Troy sites don't list NY as a no ship state. That might be worth a try. Good luck.
    Last edited by Paichka; 03-02-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    Helpful sonia, Roz Rated helpful
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

@Paicha thanks so much. Had read some general headlines about the scheduling changes in NY but not about shipping. Will look into your suggestion. Need to get familiar with these different groups. Will do searches here on PR. See references to Troy but not sure what that represents. Assume it refers to a group of OPs like the cartadmin gang! If you get aany furthurinfo would appreciate it.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @sonia55, I was mistaken about the Troy group shipping to New York. It isn't listed on the front page of one of the Troy sites I went that is a Troy site, but I went to another one and NY is not in the drop down menu for states. Sorry I misled you. Looks like HPO/Ninth Street is one option. Maybe some know of others.
    Like Roz liked this post

@Paicha. Just wondering: are you certain about the Troy sites not listing NY? Just went to 2 sites that are mentioned in another thread discussing Troy, and both sites do not have NY in their drop down menu for state shipping address. They are definitely Troy because troypharmacy.com is listed on the site. Any help appreciated!

@sonia55, on two Troy sites I looked at, NY was NOT in the drop down box for shipping states. When I first said that they did ship to NY, I was looking at a template that lists the no ship on the front page and NY is not included, leading me to believe they shipped to NY. Apparently they haven't updated the template. Sorry about that.

@Paicha sorry! Didn't see your more recent post! Thanks for the update. Also will have to research this ninth ave group. Once again, if you hear of anything, would appreciate it!

@sonia55, I gave you a URL of an HPO site that is fulfilled by Ninth Street in another thread. HealthPharmacyOnline dot com.
    Helpful Roz Rated helpful

9. @Paichka is HPO still shipping to NY? I ordered there about a month ago....and just placed another order, which its been approved and is at NINTH ST PHARM awaitingshipment. the actual code says pending shipment. can u help me with that? does this mean Ill still get my shipment?

@NMO1022, I don't think that any of the domestic OPs are shipping to NY state. I can't look at HPO since I am not a member. I do know that several members here who live in NY state have had NO luck with any of the domestic OPs since NY rescheduled Tramadol on Feb 23. Sorry I can't provide more info, but to the best of knowledge, they are NOT shipping to NY state.
    Helpful Cash Rated helpful

11. Quote Originally Posted by NMO1022 View Post
    @Paichka is HPO still shipping to NY? I ordered there about a month ago....and just placed another order, which its been approved and is at NINTH ST PHARM awaitingshipment. the actual code says pending shipment. can u help me with that? does this mean Ill still get my shipment?
    What's the status of your order? I'm in NY and received an order from them in the middle of March, which was after the drug was scheduled. I want to place another order, but I'm having trouble with the website. There's no option for preferred payment method. Weird. But I hope they still ship to NY addresses.