NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 557 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: New York a no ship state????? Yikes

Rocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to all

Default New York a no ship state????? Yikes

Is anyone else having issues with pharmacy's not shipping to New York? I had a very reliable and great pharm that I used and they are no longer shipping to New York! I don't know what to do!!!
    **animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends**

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Everyone in New York state is having this problem. Your only option is to go IOP - maybe try Click (because of the difficulty of getting Tramadol in much of the US, it is my understanding they are also having supply issues, but you should eventually get your order.) The other option would be to get a PO box or UPS box in a neighboring state if you aren't too far from a border state. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygirlie View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with pharmacy's not shipping to New York? I had a very reliable and great pharm that I used and they are no longer shipping to New York! I don't know what to do!!!
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

Rocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to all

Is Conneticut a no ship state?

Or New Jersey?

Sassy, they recently changed the laws in our state and re scheduled some meds. Because of this, many places will not ship here anymore. CT and NJ are both still OK as far as I know. But I'm sure whatever site you are using will tell you which states they ship to. PA is the best if you are planning on using a neighboring state. I don't know how far that is for you.

6. Im in New Jersey,. All seems still good to go here. ..knock on wood

I'm on Long Island so it's pretty far. Arg

8. Looks like Troy and Ninth are still shipping to NY. Unless they stopped within the last month. I think it depends on what you're looking for. I don't know about Tram only Fioricet.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    I don't know about Ninth, but Troy WILL ship Fioricet to NY state, but WILL NOT ship Tramadol there. No domestic OPs are shipping to Tramadol to NY state now that it is a C-IV in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTy View Post
    Looks like Troy and Ninth are still shipping to NY. Unless they stopped within the last month. I think it depends on what you're looking for. I don't know about Tram only Fioricet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Paichka View Post
    I don't know about Ninth, but Troy WILL ship Fioricet to NY state, but WILL NOT ship Tramadol there. No domestic OPs are shipping to Tramadol to NY state now that it is a C-IV in that state.
    They must have stopped recently because I ordered from them on 3/3 and received it, which is after it went scheduled on 2/23. I was hoping to place another order.

How can you get it shipped to a neighboring state? Do any domestic OPs deliver to PO Boxes?

With Troy, I was just going by the states that are in the drop down list for check out. If I put Tramadol in the cart, NY does not show up in the drop down list. If I put Fioricet in my cart, NY does show up in that list. IDK why. You can have it shipped to a PO box or USPS box and I think some people here who are close enough to a bordering state have opened boxes in bordering states to receive these deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake88 View Post
    They must have stopped recently because I ordered from them on 3/3 and received it, which is after it went scheduled on 2/23. I was hoping to place another order.

How can you get it shipped to a neighboring state? Do any domestic OPs deliver to PO Boxes?
    Helpful Cupcake88 Rated helpful

12. Thanks. I might just have to do that. I get so nervous about IOPs!

Actually, I think I misspoke about a PO box - most require an actual street address which is why a UPS store box is a better option. I seem to remember reading here that some post offices offer PO boxes with actual street addresses but I may have dreamed that. I read SO much on here and it does start to run together in my brain after a bit. A little research will answer that question for you I am sure.

Thanks. I might just have to do that. I get so nervous about IOPs!

@Cupcake88 , having it shipped General Delivery to a neighboring state could be an option. Check out the COD thread for more info.

FrancisPaulson has a spectacular aura aboutFrancisPaulson has a spectacular aura aboutFrancisPaulson has a spectacular aura aboutFrancisPaulson has a spectacular aura aboutFrancisPaulson has a spectacular aura aboutFrancisPaulson has a spectacular aura about

I'm not entirely clear the new regulations that you guys are talking about, but I do know that most of the vendors I've ordered from require the shipping address to be the same as the billing address. In other words, if when I opened the checking acct by which I got a Visa debit card, if I put on the application that my address was Francis Paulson, 123 Smith Street, Rutland, Vermont, then that is my billing address. If I wanted to ship vitamins and other supplements to a different address many vendors would refuse the order.

16. Sorry. Should have been clearer in my post. You're absolutely right.

Yes, I think you are completely correct. Most of them require that the billing and shipping addresses match. That is why I advised opening a UPS box rather than a PO box and changing the billing address on the CC to that same mailbox address. If the customer is ordering COD, the billing address wouldn't matter. The IOPs don't seem to care and will ship where ever you tell them to ship no matter what the CC billing address is. The OPs generally require that the addresses match when using a CC. Hope that clears up any confusion I might have caused. Oh, and many won't ship to a PO box at all, they require an actual street address which makes a UPS box more attractive since that comes with and actual street address and not just a box number.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisPaulson View Post
    I'm not entirely clear the new regulations that you guys are talking about, but I do know that most of the vendors I've ordered from require the shipping address to be the same as the billing address. In other words, if when I opened the checking acct by which I got a Visa debit card, if I put on the application that my address was Francis Paulson, 123 Smith Street, Rutland, Vermont, then that is my billing address. If I wanted to ship vitamins and other supplements to a different address many vendors would refuse the order.
    Helpful sonia Rated helpful

18. I've run into the same problem. I can not find a site that ships to NC (tram) and delivers quickly. Nextdaymeds is undergoing changes, as is HealthPharmacy online.

sonia will become famous soon enoughsonia will become famous soon enough

Ran into the NY state buzzsaw last month. Did come as quite a sudden surprise. @Paichka , u were very helpful. Using IOP for now and-so far-has been good. As uncertain as I am about IOP, it may be best bet unless very close to bordering states and can get a box in one. Also agree that UPS box best way to go.
    Like Paichka liked this post

20. Living in NY has also stopped my Tram shipments.... I ordered from Click a few weeks ago. The site was recommended on here.... I did receive my meds in a couple weeks which is not too bad considering it is ********. What I am not real keen on is that fact that they are capsules not regular pills like we get here in the states. They are ok but not as good as you get in the states. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Oh yeah I also went on the Click site and it looks like the prices went up.... I could be wrong though since I only did order from them one time...., I am not all that familiar with the site.