NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1060 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: latest pharmacy recommendation for controlled meds

Jewel1 is offline Member

Default Reliable Pharmacy for controlled Medication

My husband and I just lost our health insurance and have no way to get our medications other than online. Can anyone recommend, a good online pharmacy, that sells, controlled medications, without a prescription. All the We are older folks and just don't have the means to pay for doctors visits. He's in a lot of pain right now.

Jewel1 is offline Member

Default latest pharmacy recommendation for controlled meds

My husband and I are older and just lost our health insurance. We are now forced to buy online but need a no prescription, pharmacy that sells, controlled meds, at reasonable prices. There are so many mixed reviews. Has anyone recently had a good experience with this type of pharmacy? Your imput would be greatly appreciated. We are on a tight budget and can't afford to loose money on a rouge pharmacy.

evertking is offline Senior Member
    evertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enough

Hello.. you will find what your looking for here in the forums, however get ready to shell out some cash! its not cheap and if you do find a cheap one, please let me know!

Jewel1 is offline Member

Default Thank you.

I know that meds aren't cheap but there are some pharmacies that are more reasonable than others and sell the real thing. I'm very new to this website and am having difficulty finding answers which is why I posted this thread. I appreciate your imput.

evertking is offline Senior Member
    evertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enough

Ok.. what are some of these cheaper pharmacies that you have found that sell the real thing.. if you dont mind me asking? I would like to save a dollar!

kineticode is offline Distinguished Member
    kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

Tramadol,Fiorecet,Soma,easy to find.Schedule 2 pain meds illegal online. If you want to gamble,you will have to send lots of money up front to the sites selling hydro or oxy.

kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

Me Too! Sounds like what we are all looking for.

Jewel1 is offline Member

medsmyway.com seem to be reasonable for "real" valium (roche) but when I checked the reviews they seem to be going down hill. I just purchased some tramadol, blood pressure, cholesterol, and one other med for severe hearburn from iwantmeds.com but they don't sell valium.

QVC1212 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling
    QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

@Jewel1 I am so sorry you lost your health insurance recently. It has left with you a gap in care, and I can totally empathize with that situation having gone without insurance myself for quite a while. Though I am only a member and not management, I believe the main purpose of this site is to help people fill that gap in care created by lost insurance, etc.

I would encourage you to do as much homework as possible on a website before ordering. I know nothing of iwantmeds.com personally but a good place to start is the top-rated pharmacies' list next to the forum. After that, running some searches for what you're looking for isn't a bad idea.

What is it you both are looking for exactly? you mentioned your husband was in a lot of pain, but valium is an anxiolytic, not an analgesic, and not typically prescribed for pain. If I knew what you're looking for perhaps I can better guide you to the good sources.

And of course, if you stick around you'll find some good sources as a senior member in the restricted area.

Jewel1 is offline Member

Hi there,

Yes, I've spent most of today researching this website for advise and direction.

The valium is for me and I found and bought Tramadol for my husband which is what the doctor was giving him before we lost our insurance. However, some of the recommended websites I've found for valium will not mail to a PO Box. Unfortunately, we live in the mountains where regular mail is not delivered to the home. Everyone has a P.O. Box up here. Although I found 2 online pharmacies that do deliver to a PO Box, I don't feel comfortable ordering from them because of mixed reviews I've read about them. These are..... pharmacies are medsmyway.com and generictab.com. Do you know anything about them?
    I would really like to order soon since they say it takes weeks to get the medication. I've been without my meds for over a month and some days are very difficult for me.

Mojorisin is offline Member
    Mojorisin will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by kineticode View Post
    Tramadol,Fiorecet,Soma,easy to find.Schedule 2 pain meds illegal online. If you want to gamble,you will have to send lots of money up front to the sites selling hydro or oxy.
    I noticed a few sites will not ship Soma to certain states. I read Soma is a scheduled med in a few states.

Gavin_Strick is offline Senior Member
    Gavin_Strick has a spectacular aura aboutGavin_Strick has a spectacular aura aboutGavin_Strick has a spectacular aura aboutGavin_Strick has a spectacular aura aboutGavin_Strick has a spectacular aura aboutGavin_Strick has a spectacular aura about

Jewel which meds are you looking for? Vicodin, etc., are relatively easy to find, but remain very expensive, most who sell it seem to have a price fixing deal with the others (probably are members of the same organization.)

Jewel1 is offline Member

Dear Qvc1212 and Podman,

Thank you both for taking an interest in my situation and trying to help through your Private messages. I responded to both several times without a reply. I just realized that you probably didn't get my private response because I have to have 50 posts before I can do that...Duh.

QVC1212. I emailed the source and also did some research on this website. It Looks like they aren't taking any new customers but I am still hoping they will consider me as a new customer.

Podman, I also emailed the people you suggested but would you please send me their website. I tried finding them but found several website by almost the same name so not sure which one it is.

If you have other recommendations I would be indebted to you. I am doing all I know to find a reliable no prescription pharmacy that sells valium, without success. I know it takes time but have been out of meds for a while now and am not doing well at all.

If anyone out there can cecommend a reliable pharmacy that I can order from now, I would be so grateful. We are senior citizens. Thanks to all.

Jewel1 is offline Member

I'm looking for valium for myself. I bought tramadol for my husband and other medications for blood pressure and cholesterol from iwantmeds (still waiting for them to arrive) but they don't sell valiums. I need a reliable pharmacy that will send me the real thing and not take my money. We haven't had our meds since we lost our health insurance at the beginning of the year. We were both laid off from our jobs and insurance was almost $800 a month for both of us.

drboris is offline Administrator
    This sort of post is an open invitiation to get ripped off. My advice is to do your research and be careful, don't trust anyone who just pops up with a few forum posts to their name and offers to recommend a website.
    Helpful nwoh, KCineuless, tinmuning Rated helpful

tinmuning is offline Moderator
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    I agree with drboris. Your post is a magnet for shills and scammers. Unfortunately, most controlled medications and hard to find meds are not carried by legit OPs. One of the signs of a scammer site is offering meds which are hard to find---that's their main way to attract victims.

kmontayne is offline Moderator
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    If you spend a bit of more time on these forums, research, get to know, and input information you will be able to find what you are looking for. For the time being like drboris said these types of threads can lure shills and scammers to promote or suggest places that aren't even mentioned here just to scam the new comers. Their are plenty of places out their that either accept visa or mastercard for payment. COD or money gram and western union. Some offer greendot.. Some ship from offshore, but they are around here. Asking in the public forum though you are just looking for assistance, that assistance is opening you into getting sources from other people that may result into some type of scam to where you may lose a substantial amount of money and will discourage you to not use this place anymore due your first bad experience on this place.

I don't think these types of posts and or threads should be even open just to avoid that type of risk. just imo

@drboris @tinmuning

drboris is offline Administrator
    You'll find some reliable OPs that stock what you're looking for in the reviews section and also in the restricted access area of the forum, which you need at least 50 forum posts to access.

I am pretty much convinced that this online med thing is all B.S. We are all warned that we will either get fake meds, ripped off, or busted!
    Like KCineuless liked this post

Jewel1 is offline Member

I sure hope your wrong. I bought non-controlled meds from iwantmeds.com and plan to go to medsmyway.com and buy the valium which I couldn't get at the other pharmacy. I'll let you know if I get them.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast