NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1256 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: real 2mg xanax bars

Default real 2mg xanax bars

does anyone have someone that they can reccomend for real 2mg xanax bars? im sick of the ones that lok like they were made in a garage with a press. looking for gators or the like. also looking for someone who takes visa because i got scammed on my last western union order and i really dont want that to happen again.
    mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to delete it or move it to the right section
    thanks
    88xj

nightning will become famous soon enoughnightning will become famous soon enough

I have experience with MM/RXIOP's Xanor alprazolam and can vouch its 100% Xanax quality, or 1 or 2 percent off, if that.

... Also, they accept Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by 88xj View Post
    does anyone have someone that they can reccomend for real 2mg xanax bars? im sick of the ones that lok like they were made in a garage with a press. looking for gators or the like. also looking for someone who takes visa because i got scammed on my last western union order and i really dont want that to happen again.
    mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to delete it or move it to the right section
    thanks
    88xj
    hi,it seems most of the 2mg bars availble at the moment are dodgy,i have been researching this myself,and by what i am reading,stay away from any 2mg xanax,especialy the onax/onex brand,i have seen very mixed reviews for these.
    i think it is probly best to stick with the 1mg branded tabs,there are also some generics availble that seem to be legit.
    i can only go by what i have researched around this forum,but from what i have gatherd,this seems to hold true,i may be wrong,but personly i,ll stick with the 1mg.
    as for visa,most of the places i have found that supply xanax don,t accept it,but there may be some out there.
    i hope that helps a bit,sorry i can,t offer you more info..S
    Helpful 88xj Rated helpful

@sensient, if you want to use a place that delivers and accepts CC you can look at medstore online, their are some reviews for them here. If you look above on the top just below where it says FORUM it says SEARCH click their and search for medstore, and you should see hopefully medstore-online.

They have 2mg and 1mg, they accept visa and amex.

To find these places that accept CC it will take a bit longer then the WU or MG places but they're their

Just becareful with who you chose though, research always prior to ordering anything.

Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    @sensient, if you want to use a place that delivers and accepts CC you can look at medstore online, their are some reviews for them here. If you look above on the top just below where it says FORUM it says SEARCH click their and search for medstore, and you should see hopefully medstore-online.

They have 2mg and 1mg, they accept visa and amex.

To find these places that accept CC it will take a bit longer then the WU or MG places but they're their

Just becareful with who you chose though, research always prior to ordering anything.
    Hi,thanks for the tips,i really appreciate it! I am slowly getting the hang of this place,so much info to filter through,its great.
    As i said i havn,t been here very long,but it seems research is the key.
    I will check out medstore,thanks again
    Hi again,yeah i just done a search on them,seems to say that there 2mg xanax where very low Quality,most agreed,they did state that they got a refund,but the point is they are saying they are low quality.
    This was the point i was trying to make before,i have found many places that supply 2mg xanax,but all the reports i have read seem to agree that lately the 2mg xanax are low quality,and they are generics.
    I will continue in my search,but as i said,i think i will stick with the 1mg ,thanks again..S
    Last edited by sensient; 07-14-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    Helpful kmontayne Rated helpful

konik will become famous soon enoughkonik will become famous soon enough

[lang=fr]Ne commande pas les barres Onax 2 mg de chez Shaz, elles sont de mauvaise qualité...[/lang]

cajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant future

With all the fakes being run around the world I would demand branded blister pack 1mg tablets and double dose if you really need 2 mg. Shaz's Alltop are from India but were definitely effective for me and her branded Park Davis has always had good reviews. If you wanna roll the dice pharamcityusa.com offers 2mg Gator's which I hear is amazing. This is not my Benzo so that is all I can offer you.
    Helpful KKS Rated helpful

derpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud ofderpderp has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by cajunbulldog View Post
    If you wanna roll the dice pharamcityusa.com offers 2mg Gator's which I hear is amazing.
    I was thinking pharmacityusa too but this member wants someplace that takes credit cards. Lots of places don't take credit cards because of chargebacks. What would you want to do if you didn't receive or didn't like the quality? Obviously a chargeback. Any place I've come across that does accept credit cards is very expensive.
    Helpful KKS Rated helpful