NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 880 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Codeine Linctus

1. i just tried ordering the cough syrup from the uk amazon, and it wont let you checkout when you try to ship it to the u.s.
    Helpful RedBaron Rated helpful

2. Hmmm...Maybe the US is not the best place to live. j/k
    Like royce liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nooobtoob View Post
    i just tried ordering the cough syrup from the uk amazon, and it wont let you checkout when you try to ship it to the u.s.
    Yup, I tried this same thing with solpadeine max. A quick cold water extraction would have made those worthwhile for a recreational experience. The solpadeine plus has all that damn caffeine. Not looking for the ol' codeiene pill speedball.
    Like movietango liked this post

MojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura about

Maybe a CWE on the codeine to get pure liquid codeine and then add it to grape soda? Can easily figure out 15mg/5ml but a whole can of that would OD ya.

5. Default Placed an order to the US

Ill kepp you guys updated on if it comes and how long it takes

Yes, too bad.....one of the things on Amazon co uk that piqued my interest was J Collis Browne's mixture....each 100ml bottle has 20mg of anhydrous morphine, which would have made this a lovely back-up med for me....but alas, no one will ship that or any other opiates to the USA from there anymore (I have an old thread detailing my experiences with Amazon somewhere in the bowels of this forum). Gee's Linctus is another very nice medicine, it is actually comprised of opium, which is the Cadillac of opiates as far as I am concerned. One has not lived until one has tasted raw opium from the flower, a bitter flavor reminiscent of Wasabi horse radish, but I digress....

Amazon was the Wild West of opiates for a while.....I was ordering Cuprofen Plus and Panadol tablets, 5 or 6 boxes at a time....I knew it wouldn't last and it didn't. But, at the very least, it gave me the chance to refine my CWE technique.
    Last edited by GreenThumb; 02-25-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Like Lucylicious liked this post

j2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the rough

Default Buying codeine @ pharmacist in states where it's legal

I started a new thread asking about buying codeine cough syrup legally from your local pharmacist....
    Last edited by j2thalea; 03-21-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: started new thread instead

pibo369 will become famous soon enough

I can get it from amazon UK every once in a while and fairly cheap. only downside is most of the sellers will only do one at a time and shipping is always high.
    Helpful yeahyeahdude Rated helpful

j2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the roughj2thalea is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by pibo369 View Post
    I can get it from am*zon UK every once in a while and fairly cheap. only downside is most of the sellers will only do one at a time and shipping is always high.
    Just curious: how high is the shipping? I consider anything over fifteen dollars a deal-breaker, and therefore have never found a codeine linctus on Am*zon uk worth it to me. But hey, maybe I didn't look hard enough!

PS- Has anyone else noticed that the Canadian version of Am*zon doesn't even sell toiletries? Pretty much just books, and little else. Weird.

pibo369 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by j2thalea View Post
    Just curious: how high is the shipping? I consider anything over fifteen dollars a deal-breaker, and therefore have never found a codeine linctus on Am*zon uk worth it to me. But hey, maybe I didn't look hard enough!

PS- Has anyone else noticed that the Canadian version of Am*zon doesn't even sell toiletries? Pretty much just books, and little else. Weird.
    this is what i was talking about [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Care-Codeine-Linctus-15mg-200ML/dp/B0042L9TAA/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1332796614&sr=1-1]Care Codeine Linctus 15mg/5ml S/F 200ML: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty[/ame]

Shipping for me was around 12 last time but it may be higher now.
    Helpful coolcat Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by pibo369 View Post
    this is what i was talking about Care Codeine Linctus 15mg/5ml S/F 200ML: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

Shipping for me was around 12 last time but it may be higher now.

Shipping is twenty-five POUNDS now!! =-O
    That sure is some mighty expensive cough syrup lol....

12. you can order it directly off UK pharmacy websites. Just search the web for Bells Codeine Linctus or Care Codeine Linctus.

You're not going to find anything tasty like cheritussin, but you can just buy Children's Liquid Advil in grape flavour, and mix that 50/50 w the linctus in sprite. Tasty. ...

also, most UK pharmacies won't ship codene prods to the US anymore. You may have to get it shipped to CAN or MEX first (if you know ppl there who can forward to you)

also, this stuff is pretty hard on your body, so dont use it often
    Helpful j2thalea Rated helpful

13. Quote Originally Posted by akl63 View Post
    Rikodeine is actually dihydrocodeine. Different than codeine.

Forgive me, but I don't understand why these people don't just take a couple codeine and promethazine pills. Then go out and sip there normal tasting drink. No squirts. Thats why they put sorbitol in rikodeine, to discourage people from drinking the whole bottle.
    I'm fairly sure that it's because they're trying to imitate semi-famous musicians who sing about imbibing the drink in a particular manner.

I imagine that gaining the same effect (or better) through a more efficient means does not make these users feel as though they are taking part in the same ritual as their idols, which leaves them feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled.
    Like Art Vandelay liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
    I'm fairly sure that it's because they're trying to imitate semi-famous musicians who sing about imbibing the drink in a particular manner.

I imagine that gaining the same effect (or better) through a more efficient means does not make these users feel as though they are taking part in the same ritual as their idols, which leaves them feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled.
    True, true. Being from where the whole thing originated and being part of the culture that started the craze, I can say the effects can be replicated. However, the act of and taste cannot unless you have the "real" thing.

Lucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enough

I want some of that sizzurup or whatever that Lil Wayne always talks about! I remember one winter in college I got a narsty cold, and my GP prescribed me Tussionex. That was one of the best weeks of my life. I should've asked for a refill, but I was naive back then. Kinda wish I still was now!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 13 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Peezy View Post
    Ive tried the dhc syrup at fremantle and like i said it tastes like ass. Plus it has sorbitol in it which will make your ass leak. What codeine syrup do they have? Are you talking about the painstop? If so, I've found cheaper places online... However, it cant be worse than the real purple syrups price... A pint here goes for 600! No typo!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 43 minutes after the last post:*

Alright guys I've found 2 australian pharmacies that sell painstop night time and day time.

Painstop Night-Time, 200mL

Painstop Night –Time Pain Reliever for Children 200ml - ePharmacy

However they say that after you order you have to contact the company so they can ask you a few questions on why you are ordering. Does anybody have any experience with something like that? Now only if i can find the codeine linctus 15 mg per 5 ml no script... theres even a 25 mg per 5 ml but I think that'd be pushing my luck haha!

Peezy I went to the same site with those night and day syrups, and it looks like they only ship within australia....
    Last edited by Lucylicious; 06-03-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3