Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Offers it and How Much - Xanax (Alprazolam)

mikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enough

At macromass the $150 (potentially 120 w/coupon) shipping is, I believe, them sending it out of pakistan into the UK, then being resent via royal mail. Making it a much safer shipment (and longterm, probably worth the extra cost)
    400 1mg PD with the royal mail shipping would be about $280. Shaz would be about $480, both the same (I assume) product, shipping from the UK. Although Shaz may end up being a day or 2 quicker? I don't know.

azsundevil will become famous soon enough

@mikep938
    Again, another user asking the same question. Look under my username for posts and you will see my most current threads that will answer your question. For future reference, please USE the search tool located on the top tabs and it will bring you to all threads regarding your search.

Happy searching!

3. starlite offers a great deal on zany's. def recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by mikep938 View Post
    At macromass the $150 (potentially 120 w/coupon) shipping is, I believe, them sending it out of pakistan into the UK, then being resent via royal mail. Making it a much safer shipment (and longterm, probably worth the extra cost)
    400 1mg PD with the royal mail shipping would be about $280. Shaz would be about $480, both the same (I assume) product, shipping from the UK. Although Shaz may end up being a day or 2 quicker? I don't know.
    It's like picking between two ugly puppies, but I prefer Macro Mass over the Shaz companies.

5. Hello

I hope my first alprazolam order placed yesterday on prescribe4u will arrive soon...

Only two questions....

- At the moment....now....are you able to watch the prescribe4u internet site? I can't...an error appears on my browser...I hope it's a temporary server error...wich they will fix soon...anyway I'll send them a mail about that.

- I haven't understood yet...pills are shipped from UK or not?

Thank you!
    Last edited by alby; 11-22-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Like downhomeguy liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by hossvcmc97 View Post
    The Adco-Alzam I got from rxonlinepharma are blue, round, with WC ontop of the splice side with 785 below the splice line. Hope this helps
    Exactly what I got. Not gadors, but pretty decent.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    Hello

I hope my first alprazolam order placed yesterday on prescribe4u will arrive soon...

Only two questions....

- At the moment....now....are you able to watch the prescribe4u internet site? I can't...an error appears on my browser...I hope it's a temporary server error...wich they will fix soon...anyway I'll send them a mail about that.

Thank you!
    Their benzos are shipped from a different country, not from the UK. Not a country to be overly concerned about, it's in the Mediterranean sea.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by basehead View Post
    @hossvcmc97

i never got the adcos and tried to look for pictures of it and the clearest picture i saw just showed a round, light blue pill and i thought there were no imprints. so i was weary of ordering them, but everyone says theyre legit, especially from the site you mentioned.... too bad theyre not accepting orders at the moment
    They recently fixed their problem accepting credit cards. Shouldn't be a problem now. The Adco I can recommend.
    Last edited by JustJake; 11-24-2011 at 12:38 AM.

lurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura about

Is anyone aware of any iops currently supplying bottled xanax? I know there's plenty of blistered alp out there, but I've been looking for bottled brands other than onax. If anyone could assist me with this via public post or pm it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking for any brand in particular, just not onax. Thanks guys and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

downhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by alby View Post
    Hello

Only two questions....

Thank you!
    Not sure if informed yet, but Prescribe4u was added to the 60+ area here recently. You may have 60 post, but I just saw it on another thread where it had been added. I'll get there one of these days!

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

If you're going to go with the adcos spend the extra cash and get the 2mg xanors, worth the extra cash.
    Last edited by LiquidOrgasm; 11-26-2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: granted 3$/pill but top quality.

10. I'm not sure if i'd agree with that in all situations, for me .5 or 1mg is PLENTY. 2mg is certainly too much. However I am a very casual user only a few times a year so its different for everybody I suppose

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation xanor brand

Quote Originally Posted by therrol View Post
    I'm not sure if i'd agree with that in all situations, for me .5 or 1mg is PLENTY. 2mg is certainly too much. However I am a very casual user only a few times a year so its different for everybody I suppose
    I should have said the Xanor brand not specifically the 2mg ones.

12. can i make a purchase using like a pre payed visa card

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 31 minutes after the last post:*

so macros is safe to buy
    Last edited by nosferatu; 11-27-2011 at 12:28 AM.

downhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by onpaper View Post
    Ughh.. I found one good place but they want a minimum of 400 gadors to be shipped which i can't risk right now. I can't risk getting shipped 400. For anything smaller they wanted Denver's with a 4 week delay.
    If I knew everything was legit I would be willing to take some of those Gadors off of your hands. It would have to be from a very reliable source and of course pricing would have to be in line. If interested let me know!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidOrgasm View Post
    If you're going to go with the adcos spend the extra cash and get the 2mg xanors, worth the extra cash.
    Are Zanors typically a better product than Adcos? I mean typically speaking, as in are Adcos counterfieted more than Zanors or just plain cut short on alprozalam quanity?

Thanks
    Last edited by downhomeguy; 11-27-2011 at 12:49 AM.

mmm1234 is offline Banned Reason: Same user as MIKESMITH who was banned for shill reviews back in Nov. 2011
    mmm1234 will become famous soon enoughmmm1234 will become famous soon enough

Why does it seem lately that even decent xanax is hard to come by. I know Gadors are hard to find, at least for me anyway. They don't have to be that good, but does anyone know of anything close? Thanks

Exclamation Xanor quality

Quote Originally Posted by downhomeguy View Post
    If I knew everything was legit I would be willing to take some of those Gadors off of your hands. It would have to be from a very reliable source and of course pricing would have to be in line. If interested let me know!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Are Zanors typically a better product than Adcos? I mean typically speaking, as in are Adcos counterfieted more than Zanors or just plain cut short on alprozalam quanity?

Thanks
    Xanors are made by Pfizer, just better quality, i'd say at least twice as good as Adco, not sure about the counterfeit part.

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have any luck with Air Express Chemist? They are part on the Airmail group and ship out of a different county than the UK and have Xanax avaialbe that are stronger than the .50mg max you find with most UK OP's. I believe in the UK .50mg is the strongest Xanax you can get in that country. The customer service seems good just like AMC and the other Airmail sister sites. I would think you may have to add a few extra shipping days to your order due to it not coming out of the UK.

dmp336 will become famous soon enoughdmp336 will become famous soon enoughdmp336 will become famous soon enough

Hello everyone! My recommendation for Xanax (alprazolam) for overall price, quality, and ease of transaction would have to be one of the Shaz sites. I just completed my transaction with them, and overall things could not have went any smoother.
    Date Ordered: November 17, 2011. E-mail confirming my order #, and details on how to pay via western union or moneygram. I highly suggest Western Union, and doing the transaction IN PERSON. Neither moneygram or western union would work over the web for me.
    Payment Confirmed and Tracking # from Parcelforce E-mail recieved November 18, 2011.
    Package arrived at my door November 26, 2011. No signature required, very discreet.
    Medication is very good quality, Parke-Davis brand name Xanax 1mg.

Overall rating: A+, will definitely use again.
    Helpful Gladheart, dkaramazov Rated helpful

mike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    ... 0.5mg a drop or so. I stopped that when I began to lose weeks of memory at a time, and often doing regrettable things during those times. It was so easy to just do a couple of drops, a couple of more, a quick squirt, and bam, what happened yesterday?
    been there done that lol
    Simply enough, where is a pretty reliable place can I get the cheapest 2mg bars? I am in US so somewhere like macromass is a non option for me cause i'm not gonna send $ to pakistan haha. I used to use starlite but his service really slowed down and i couldnt rely on when the packages would arrive.

@mike1337 any place that sells onax bars will be cheap (quality definitely and probably price). I'm not really sure, I see so much more of the 1mg aplrazolam pills (PD, greenstone, mylan) that I normally just get those.
    Some bars would be nice though, it just feels good to have a good store of bars at your disposal.

domino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura about

sz has the o bars for roughly 2 a piece. I feel they are the same as 2 pd's. It is true you will be sending pk the coin. I remember when they sent the seals in all $ went to indy for awhile, anyways I like the bars they seem right on par to me.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast