Thread: Sy vendors

1. Default Sy vendors

I did alot of research and contacted many sy vendors but none of them delivers to Europe - any hints or suggestions?

Help is much appreciated!

Hi @northernlights. My impression is that SY vendors are not an option for anyone requiring delivery out of the USA. Best of luck in your search.

53chevy will become famous soon enough

cc is right the sy vendors by their very nature are ship to usa only. since the medications really come from inside the usa and not from mexico thats how the system works . there used to be vendors from spain or was it gibralter that shipped everywhere but i don't know whta their url is anymore . sorry i know that's not much help if your in europe or uk.

Quote Originally Posted by northernlights View Post
    I did alot of research and contacted many sy vendors but none of them delivers to Europe - any hints or suggestions?

Help is much appreciated!
    Do NOT contact anymore SY vendors, You're just wasting everybodys time.
    Swim, Swam, Swum I have a 6th grade education, what's your excuse?

5. Thanks alot for the feedback - it really seems like there is no hope with these sy vendors - placed an order for temgesic with MM and DHC with AMC - I think that's as good as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    Do NOT contact anymore SY vendors, You're just wasting everybodys time.
    May I ask why? I've dealt with one in the past and they were really good for about 6 orders straight until my last one when they messed things up a bit. Now I'm having trouble getting a hold of them to get things straightened out. Is this part of the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by depthoffield View Post
    May I ask why? I've dealt with one in the past and they were really good for about 6 orders straight until my last one when they messed things up a bit. Now I'm having trouble getting a hold of them to get things straightened out. Is this part of the reason?

Thanks in advance.
    I wasn't referring to you. I was talking to the member that does not live
    in the U.S. Seeing as none of the SY group ships out of country, the poster was wasting their time. That's all I was saying.
    Swim, Swam, Swum I have a 6th grade education, what's your excuse?

@Keith K Stone Ah, gotcha. Thanks as always for the help!
    Like Keefus liked this post

9. Yea man, I finally found an IOP that ships schedule 2 meds to Europe. They have a wide selection and are really cheap - can't believe it

lurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura about

@northernlights ..... why don't you post it....

11. Against forum rules @admin : will I get an upgrade in the seniors section if I post

Quote Originally Posted by northernlights View Post
    Yea man, I finally found an IOP that ships schedule 2 meds to Europe. They have a wide selection and are really cheap - can't believe it
    I hope they are legitimate and you receive what you order. 'Schedule 2' and 'really cheap' generally don't go in the same sentence.
    Helpful sharpiesniffer Rated helpful
    Like C_Dub liked this post

13. I'd imagine a remailer service would do the job.

14. Cheap is relative - 5 bucks for one pill...