Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Any options for fast shipping on Valium or Klonopin?

1. AEC had my rivotril to my home in 1 week. Definitely will be using them again.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

brandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of light

Palmira drugstore will ship to you in 2 days maybe 3 or 4. Just a suggestion for if you want it really quick. I do want to note that their products aren't all up to par though. The Valium I think is weak.
    Like djrick, Wish liked this post

AMC's orders have always made their way to me (In southeast US) in 1-2 weeks. If you live in Europe obviously that time will be a lot less.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

bananadine will become famous soon enoughbananadine will become famous soon enoughbananadine will become famous soon enough

None that I know of... Basicmeds is gone, U2RX isnt reliable anymore, 1oxy is gone as well... Only one I know of is JP and he doesn't do it quick. He likes to take it slowly and safely.

You can give shaz or JP a try. :P... if you are going with U2RX let me know how you went. because they treat me like shit atm.

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

Any of the SY sites will do FAST shipping as long as you live in the US - you'll be paying a premium for your meds but the delivery times are about as quick as you're going to get!
    Like Wish liked this post
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

Is palmira drugstore website down?

Can not it the site to load?

7. try Starliterx... good meds and one of the best iops out there.. but the time is about 14 days. U may try Shaz. I dont belive in Palmira anymore... they are up and down and ???????????

ver44sace is offline Banned Reason: repeatedly posting offensive remarks despite infractions earned.
    ver44sace will become famous soon enoughver44sace will become famous soon enoughver44sace will become famous soon enough

just got my shipment in from Palmira for Klon....2 days it took lol...unreal...worth the $30 bucks in shipping...and the Klon is good....haven't tried the Valium
    Helpful MellowMind Rated helpful

KeepSwimming will become famous soon enoughKeepSwimming will become famous soon enoughKeepSwimming will become famous soon enough

I just placed my first ever order with an IOP (Palmira). Will report back about how it goes... I'm nervous, as I'm in Canada and I've heard we don't get much luck with deliveries here. So I did just a small order to start.

ver44sace is offline Banned Reason: repeatedly posting offensive remarks despite infractions earned.
    ver44sace will become famous soon enoughver44sace will become famous soon enoughver44sace will become famous soon enough

I can report that southern CA is very very fast.....no problems...went from Honduras to Miami to my location....

11. You may try dragon1997pharmacy. Ordered some anavar and xanapam. It says 10 to 14days shipping but i got it within 7 days. Problem is they don't reveal the tracking number. So you have to play the guessing game.

12. In regards to battling withdrawals, the absolute magic bullet in kratom. You used to be able to order it from amazon. It takes away the runs, shakes and body aches from wd. I have used it to come down of vics it makes the come down way easier.

13. How was the quality of the kpins? What brand/imprint were they...and dod they come in blister packs.

@distracted

Did your order from Palmira make it to Canada? I'm a Canuck as well, and was thinking of trying Palmira.

sophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant future

@jabone747, @distracted, @ver44sace, that's a vendor in the senior forum, which you all have access to. They were out in the open forum for awhile and constantly out of stock, could you please edit your posts? I know a lot of people rely on them as their primary IOP.

KeepSwimming will become famous soon enoughKeepSwimming will become famous soon enoughKeepSwimming will become famous soon enough

I can't seem to find the edit button @sophie30.. I had posted this a while back, before I reached senior status

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    @Sephrina, depending on what you're looking for the airmail group has a lot of good reviews and any bad ones seem to be resolved extremely quick and professionally. I'm waiting on an order from Jim atm but as soon as it comes in I'll be giving them a try. Their meds even come with a real script so they pass right through customs originally packaged in either factory blisters or bottles. I don't have any feedback with them as of yet but that's who I'm going with. I'm sure you're aware of them if you're here but if not or you have any questions feel free to grab my attention with the old @ (cant pm yet)

btw 1st order=$10 discount so you can get 2mg kpins $100/100- one of the best deals with a reputable source+guaranteed delivery I've found yet!! hope it helps, and i really hope my damn letter from *lite shows soon lol cuz I'm ready for that deal!
    Question... would you say that about the airmail group as a whole, ie it is a good bet to order from, or any particular one... AMC seems to be the most consistently reviewed positively, even tho a bit expensive. Thanks in advance

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroe View Post
    It was a bad batch they have fully refunded me and you cannot knock the service, just be careful and use your heads its from a bottle.
    I assume you are talking about the order from AMC you placed, and said they were ineffective meds. Glad you got it straightened out.
    Last edited by ohanes; 05-29-2012 at 08:23 PM.

SedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by brandon7467 View Post
    Palmira drugstore will ship to you in 2 days maybe 3 or 4. Just a suggestion for if you want it really quick. I do want to note that their products aren't all up to par though. The Valium I think is weak.
    Do they offer different brands of V? do they carry brand and generics?
    any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Kris; 07-09-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: asking for an email address to a restricted area pharmacy

SedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really niceSedateMe is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    Try one of the SY group.
    just curious, I have seen the SY thing pop up many times, can you enlighten me to what this means? Excuse me for being a newbie but I am doing my best to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by JTT View Post
    just curious, I have seen the SY thing pop up many times, can you enlighten me to what this means? Excuse me for being a newbie but I am doing my best to learn.
    They are vendors that are from mexico, that ship from the San Ysidro, CA. area.
    No big secret actually, although some people wish it were.
    Helpful Wish, Binky Rated helpful
    Like Gman liked this post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast