NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 652 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HealthSOL No longer does CoD? Where to buy Tram next day del?

1. Default HealthSOL No longer does CoD? Where to buy Tram next day del?

I just noticed Health Solutions Network no longer does COD. I was looking for the next best place? I see all these high prices everywhere I look.

Thanks for the help guys.
    Like jmadison liked this post

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Try noscriptusa or any other cartadmin site

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

A friend of mine used them last week he ordered tramadol o looked at the site I think it's like $110 for 180 count, I have never used them but going by what a good friend said next day shipping with no problems but expect all the stuff that goes with cartadmin sites. Also for cod only try rxsaves
    Last edited by Coheed; 12-26-2011 at 06:58 AM.
    Helpful HorseParts, KellyBundy Rated helpful

3. Not to bore you with my life story but you really helped me out Coheed, thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

RXSaves is JUST what I was looking for. I would of never found it without your help sir!
    Like KellyBundy, jmadison liked this post

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

No problem @HorseParts but I must say using the search button is much more helpful for finding out this kind of info. Most will not give an answer to such an easily obtained question. Search the forums it will answer most if not all of your questions.

Also its not a bore to talk about yourself, that's what we are all here for.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

Out of curiosity did you check out noscriptusa? If so how was their pricing compared to rxsaves?
    Last edited by Coheed; 12-26-2011 at 01:35 PM.

5. I saved 25 bucks by going with RXSaves (Glad I didn't have to deal with that cartadmin network also.) They are also the only place I now know of that offer C.O.D. -- Let alone not charging more for C.O.D.

I feel so much safer using that method with these online pharmacies. I feel like it leaves us on a fair playing field. I'll pay ya when it gets here!

I'm only paying 2 dollars more than I did with Health Solutions Network. So it works out very well.

I did try and use the search, but it was hard to refine the search parameters to my situation. I'm starting to get a hang of the site now though. Some aspects of this forum are really different than others.
    Last edited by HorseParts; 12-26-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Yea but I think you will find this forum very useful, I do. I'm fairly new here and I learn something new every day.

core2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud of

Default COD

Thanks guys. I placed an order with RxSaves after finding this thread and so far it was the smoothest transaction ever. I have never done COD before but I agree with Horseparts.....it's safer. So many issues with Visa and Fed-Ex these days but Rxsaves ships Fed-Ex as well! HealthSol used to be the best but now they use USPS (which ended up being a pain in the ass) and they dont take Visa. They had a good run while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseParts View Post
    I feel so much safer using that method with these online pharmacies. I feel like it leaves us on a fair playing field. I'll pay ya when it gets here!
    Not quite a level playing field. There's nothing to stop people from shipping an empty letter/parcel; you can't inspect the contents until you pay, and by then its too late.

core2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud of

Thats True Reggin I did'nt think about that. However, I received my order today at 10:00am. 24 hour turn around time and package was at my door. First time I ever did a COD order anywhere. Getting a Money Order takes 5 minutes and totally worth it for Fed-Ex delivery IMO. Smoothest transaction ever. Amneal brand though. Not crazy about the quality of Amneal brand Trams but thats not the point. The point is RXSaves came through.....and with Fed-Ex. So much better than USPS. Used to use HealthSol religiously until they stopped using VISA and Fed-Ex

lelenard will become famous soon enoughlelenard will become famous soon enough

They are using COD now = UPDATE
    ~ * ~ Le~Le ~ * ~

EIT will become famous soon enough

My order has been sitting for three days..last order was first
    delivered two weeks,ago cod.
    What goes up, must come down.

My last order (two and a half weeks ago) sat at Doctor Rx approved for 2 days, then Fedex/USPS label error another day, then finally Pharmacy Processing with tracking number, and then that changed to Shipped when the package was actually sent out (took another 2 days I think before it arrived, the tracking number never updated so it was a surprise to receive.)

Yeah HSN processing has gotten not so great. But if you are eligible to buy from them, you're going to receive your order sooner or later.

EDIT: You're able to order again only two weeks later? I usually have a wait to reorder timer, which is helpful

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sharonkemmer View Post
    My last order (two and a half weeks ago) sat at Doctor Rx approved for 2 days, then Fedex/USPS label error another day, then finally Pharmacy Processing with tracking number, and then that changed to Shipped when the package was actually sent out (took another 2 days I think before it arrived, the tracking number never updated so it was a surprise to receive.)

Yeah HSN processing has gotten not so great. But if you are eligible to buy from them, you're going to receive your order sooner or later.

EDIT: You're able to order again only two weeks later? I usually have a wait to reorder timer, which is helpful
    mine did the same thing...sitting at doctor approved but when it shipped it got to me quick. and i called my retarded post office and found out it was still there of all things. so i was pretty happy. thank god i've got healthsol and hpo now that rxsaves and my other favorite r useless to me now.

(seeing healthsol no longer does COD scared da crap outta me for a second till i read this thread tho lol!)
    Like sharonkemmer, KellyBundy liked this post

Oh, your PO actually held it for you! Glad it worked out.

The two sources you've mentioned are my main and backup as well for now. But I'm trying to make the leap to IOP, because honestly, I think the time's a-coming where I won't be able to get domestic tram without actually locally using my scrip.
    Like sugarbabe, Iluvoc, KellyBundy liked this post

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sharonkemmer View Post
    Oh, your PO actually held it for you! Glad it worked out.

The two sources you've mentioned are my main and backup as well for now. But I'm trying to make the leap to IOP, because honestly, I think the time's a-coming where I won't be able to get domestic tram without actually locally using my scrip.
    LOL, we both are using the exact same sources for regular and backup. rxdrugmd was one of the awesome sites i used to use until they recently stopped shipping to ohio. Thats what i'm doing as well, looking up IOP's to see which one would be the most trustworthy/reliable. I'm checking out a cartadmin site (noscriptusa.com) as well to see if maybe i want to use it in the future for trams but i'll have to read more about it. I just wish HPO had 180 count trams. bummer.

lelenard will become famous soon enoughlelenard will become famous soon enough

Yeah so Im in Missouri and I need to find a source for next day 180ct as well I always used rxsaves, and troy pharm affiliates but now I am not sure what to do.... : ( Any private advice will help!
    ~ * ~ Le~Le ~ * ~

17. Hey guys. Best thread I've come across on here. Thanks for posting.

Were those of you who ordered on rxsaves able to get 180 tablets?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyBundy View Post
    Hey guys. Best thread I've come across on here. Thanks for posting.

Were those of you who ordered on rxsaves able to get 180 tablets?
    When i ordered from them about 2 months ago i got 180. Don't know whats up with rxsaves now though or if their still down.

however, I need to cancel an 180 count order on Heathsol b/c their out of stock of 180 count orders so i have to order 90. How in the hell do i cancel an order with them??
    Helpful KellyBundy Rated helpful

Saintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura aboutSaintwalker has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvoc View Post
    When i ordered from them about 2 months ago i got 180. Don't know whats up with rxsaves now though or if their still down.

however, I need to cancel an 180 count order on Heathsol b/c their out of stock of 180 count orders so i have to order 90. How in the hell do i cancel an order with them??
    Call them and tell them..?

Send an email telling them?

Shouldn't be difficult....
    All will be well..........

thumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enough

HeathSOL is def doing COD again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast