NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 748 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Pain-O-Soma

1. Default Pain-O-Soma

Just received an order of Soma's from iwantmeds.com. I was scared I was going to get Caritop brand but they sent Pain-O-Soma. I've only found limited info on these. What do you guys think of them?

2. I thought they were pretty good. Better than Caritop.
    Helpful djrick, Spazmatica Rated helpful

3. After trying some now also think they are pretty good. Not Watson but fairly close. I am happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mistman23 View Post
    After trying some now also think they are pretty good. Not Watson but fairly close. I am happy with them.
    Aren't the P.O.S 's 500mg? Odd. Watson's are 350mg. I wonder how 500mg can wind up weaker than 350mg. Does anybody have any idea what their using as buffer/filler?

There is a brand called "Prosoma" that are 500mg of carisoprodol. I've never tried them but an O.P. called elandmore.com(I think) has been selling them for years. The pharmacy is listed on this site in the Top Rated pharmacy list.

Quote Originally Posted by mistman23 View Post
    Just received an order of Soma's from iwantmeds.com. I was scared I was going to get Caritop brand but they sent Pain-O-Soma. I've only found limited info on these. What do you guys think of them?
    I got the same ones from iwantmeds I had to throw them out they did nothing for me.
    Like Rmt liked this post

I have had the caritop, painosoma and wallace plus a couple of other brands. I found the wallace and painosoma to be the only two that worked for me, besides watson of course.
    Helpful Agls Rated helpful

I hated painosoma. Another one the gave me a rash. I must be senistive to other brands. Plus it didnt work for me as well. Seemed weaker. Finally convinced my PCP to update my Soma perscription! I am so excited. (no rash to worry about) While not as many as before it is much cheaper to get from my insurance. Maybe I can get her to increase the amount after awhile. Used to be easier to get her to perscribe them. She seems more open to T3 but Soma works the best.

Missy

I finally tried the pain-o-soma from super drug saver & I think it works great! I compared it to Sun Pharma & qualitest I already had & I couldn't tell a difference. I'm waiting for Wallace brand I requested from super drug saver to see if any better.
    Helpful Squelix Rated helpful

I recently received pain o soma, not even close to domestic brands. Very weak, I found I needed to take double the amount to achieve half the effect. I'm also worried about the chemical compound, there is really no way to know what is in the pills. Maybe I'm paranoid but I won't order again. Not worth the chance of getting busted by customs, let alone the physical risk. My order sat in customs for 8 days 'retention reason other' any one else having this problem? I was so worried I did't sleep for weeks. Just curious, has any one been busted ordering from domestic OP?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 13 minutes after the last post:*

PS, after closer examination the same package had different experation dates on blister packs. Not good in my opinion.
    Last edited by Allycat; 07-10-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    @dkoz40

Don't do that....PM me. I have been doing them for quite sometime throughout the years...They work really well for my hips and legs. Big-Time. If you are just going to toss them..before you do that please PM me..Thank You.

can't PM, too new. I'm concerned about the amount I have to take to get any results. Could it be a bad 'batch'? I'm glad you are getting some relief, I had 2 failed back surgeries with permanent nerve damage, just sucks!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 13 minutes after the last post:*

Harry Irene, think I responded to you by accident. Sorry for the confusion. Not tossing mine, something is better than nothing.
    Last edited by Allycat; 07-10-2012 at 06:39 AM.