NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 888 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Now that SOMA is a CIV medication, which brand compares to Watson?

Default Now that SOMA is a CIV medication, which brand compares to Watson?

Since we will all mostly be ordering out cheap SOMA from an IOP, which brand have you found to be the best/most comparable to american WATSON soma?

Only ones I've tried other than Watson are Wallace and Caritop. Both were generally less potent, maybe around 250mg soma instead of 350mg..

2. The closest I found is V Cariso. Pain-O-Soma ain't too bad either.
    Helpful HenryHill Rated helpful

north707 is offline Banned Reason: Multiple accounts (Northstar77 alias)

just got a order of v-cariso in today. I have to say even with just eating lunch I can definatly feel the effects. It also has been a few weeks since taking one but they do work well. I only got watsons before but with the new regulations I would try them for now.

4. Since they've become scheduled I've been getting from Super Drug Savers but they use Caritops and they're just not cutting it.
    Do the IOP's actually list what their Generics are because I'm having a damned hard time finding it and people just seem to PM then URLS and I don't have PM access yet! Argh!

GummiiBear has a spectacular aura aboutGummiiBear has a spectacular aura aboutGummiiBear has a spectacular aura aboutGummiiBear has a spectacular aura aboutGummiiBear has a spectacular aura aboutGummiiBear has a spectacular aura about

Is Soma really that useful and/or great? Is there any medication you can say it compares to? Uh, though I have absolutely no experience with pain medications. Or muscle relaxants.

Considering trying [to buy] some from an IOP.

UGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by GummiiBear View Post
    Is Soma really that useful and/or great? Is there any medication you can say it compares to? Uh, though I have absolutely no experience with pain medications. Or muscle relaxants.

Considering trying [to buy] some from an IOP.
    I just tried soma this week for the first time that I ordered from a vendor I use. And yes it really does work well. Before I took flexeril (what a joke) and tizandine or whoever you spell it and it was not effective at all.

But soma has done well the two times I have taken. Have no idea the brand. I won't take it often but nice to have when really needed
    Helpful GummiiBear Rated helpful

jettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nicejettagirl is just really nice

@GummiiBear Yes, for me, soma is a wonder drug. Relieves my muscle and arthritis pain, helps with anxiety and is also good for insomnia.
    @Hyperspace Where do you find the V Cariso? I've checked with several IOP's and inquired as to the brand they carry, but all they will say is that generic carisoprodol is all the same and they don't always know what they will have in stock at any given time.
    Helpful Harry Irene, GummiiBear Rated helpful

8. Quote Originally Posted by UGAgal View Post
    I just tried soma this week for the first time that I ordered from a vendor I use. And yes it really does work well. Before I took flexeril (what a joke) and tizandine or whoever you spell it and it was not effective at all.

But soma has done well the two times I have taken. Have no idea the brand. I won't take it often but nice to have when really needed
    I've been on all 3 as well. Soma blows them out of the water. In fact, back in high school I took 5 350mg somas. That was my first ever recreational pill experience. To this day, nothing compares to that experience. I wouldnt recommend doing what I did of course. Besides that, I dont think its an experience you get to have more than once, in the same respect as a first crack experience. Seriously though, IMO soma is no more sedating than cyclobenzaprine, and its therapeutic effect is only second to diazepam.

qjumpa has a spectacular aura aboutqjumpa has a spectacular aura aboutqjumpa has a spectacular aura aboutqjumpa has a spectacular aura aboutqjumpa has a spectacular aura about

i have ordered soma with mc stamped on it from palmira
    they seem to work well for me and worth the money!!
    Helpful nigw Rated helpful