NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 540 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cheapscripts.com order arrived today

Default Cheapscripts.com order arrived today

Before I found this forum, I searched for some cheap diazepam, and I came across Cheapscrips.com web site, and the prices were very cheap, so I emailed them and I got a prompt reply within 30 minutes. They were very polite, and I placed an order for some diazepam with them. I didn't know they were on the blacklist here, and I have emailed them twice to ask about the order, both times they were very nice and answered promptly.

I ordered on 3-15-12 got a confirmation a few days later with order number.

I did not get a tracking number, because they emailed me and told me the stuff was on backorder and would take an additional 10-14 days. After joining this forum and reading a lot, I pretty much had given up hope that I would ever see the order.

I emailed them again a week ago and they said it would be shipped in a few days. Today I got my mail, and behold, there was a nice envelope in the mail that had a return address from Canada, but had a stamp on it from Argentina. Inside were 100 pale yellow 5 mg tablets sealed in plastic, they were packed nicely and vacuum sealed.

So overall, the transaction took one month to complete and arrive at my door. But I have to say for me, Cheapscripts did what they promised and the order looks good. I hope this helps some of you who may wish to try an order with them as I did. From my experience I would recommend them, I know they have had issues in the past but I think they are trying to redeem their reputation which was very good a few years ago.

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas440 View Post
    Before I found this forum, I searched for some cheap diazepam, and I came across Cheapscrips.com web site, and the prices were very cheap, so I emailed them and I got a prompt reply within 30 minutes. They were very polite, and I placed an order for some diazepam with them. I didn't know they were on the blacklist here, and I have emailed them twice to ask about the order, both times they were very nice and answered promptly.

I ordered on 3-15-12 got a confirmation a few days later with order number.

I did not get a tracking number, because they emailed me and told me the stuff was on backorder and would take an additional 10-14 days. After joining this forum and reading a lot, I pretty much had given up hope that I would ever see the order.

I emailed them again a week ago and they said it would be shipped in a few days. Today I got my mail, and behold, there was a nice envelope in the mail that had a return address from Canada, but had a stamp on it from Argentina. Inside were 100 pale yellow 5 mg tablets sealed in plastic, they were packed nicely and vacuum sealed.

So overall, the transaction took one month to complete and arrive at my door. But I have to say for me, Cheapscripts did what they promised and the order looks good. I hope this helps some of you who may wish to try an order with them as I did. From my experience I would recommend them, I know they have had issues in the past but I think they are trying to redeem their reputation which was very good a few years ago.
    Did you try the Meds? Are they what they said they were?
    Do they Have any markings on the tablets? Are they the Real Deal?
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

I have not tried them yet, they came vacuum sealed in clear plastic, but I can't see any identifier marks on them. I emailed Cheapscrips and they assured me these are real and made in Buenos Aires in the pharmacy there, but the more I look at them the more I'm losing hope that they are the real deal. I could break one in half and taste it, because I've been taking diazepam for years and know how they taste.

I wonder if anyone else has gotten tablets that have no marking on them. I was hoping for a symbol, or a number that would identify the pill.

These tablets are yellow like my Teva's only a lot smaller. I'm searching for pill manufactures and pictures of diazepam tablets to see if anything matches these but so far everything I see has an identifier on it . This is turning out to be a bummer.

I have another order coming from AirExpress, and I know those will be genuine, they said they come in blister packs from the manufacturer, and they are branded with the expire date on the blister packs.

I'm sorry to say these meds from Cheapscrips may not be the real thing.

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

@Nicholas440
    You are due some good luck my friend! The 1mg Xanax from AEC is good quality UpJohn 90. I hope you have had your credit card issue taken care of by AEC. They need to find out who in their company is destroying their good reputation by stealing CC numbers.

Good Luck On Your Order!
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Gladheart View Post
    @Nicholas440
    You are due some good luck my friend! The 1mg Xanax from AEC is good quality UpJohn 90. I hope you have had your credit card issue taken care of by AEC. They need to find out who in their company is destroying their good reputation by stealing CC numbers.

Good Luck On Your Order!
    Thanks Gladheart, I'm really hoping I get a brand name Diazepam from AirExpress, I've read many good things, saying they ship in blister packs and the stuff is great quality, so I have my fingers crossed.

Right now my AirExpress order has been sitting , its been "Process through that place in NY" so I'm just waiting for it to arrive, and I really hope its' blister packaged, I'll be one happy guy.

I use Diazepam for anxiety purposes, only as needed now and then, but my doctor retired, and it's almost impossible to get a doc to prescribe any benzo where I live anymore, so I'm trying the IOP way and hope it's a legit med...

Thanks again..
    Like Gladheart liked this post

Thanks Gladheart, I'm really hoping I get a brand name Diazepam from AirExpress, I've read many good things, saying they ship in blister packs and the stuff is great quality, so I have my fingers crossed.

Right now my AirExpress order has been sitting , its been "Process through that place in NY" so I'm just waiting for it to arrive, and I really hope its' blister packaged, I'll be one happy guy.

I use Diazepam for anxiety purposes, only as needed now and then, but my doctor retired, and it's almost impossible to get a doc to prescribe any benzo where I live anymore, so I'm trying the IOP way and hope it's a legit med...

Thanks again..
    Blisters mean nothing anymore. all the good counter fitters can blister pack items for less than pennies. You just have to find a good supplier and stick with them. Sometimes it pays to spend more for someone you know is legit. just my 2 cents. it took me years to learn that.
    Like Richh, Mudgie liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas440 View Post
    I have not tried them yet, they came vacuum sealed in clear plastic, but I can't see any identifier marks on them. I emailed Cheapscrips and they assured me these are real and made in Buenos Aires in the pharmacy there, but the more I look at them the more I'm losing hope that they are the real deal. I could break one in half and taste it, because I've been taking diazepam for years and know how they taste.
    I can't speak to cheapscripts, but a number of years back a regular pharmacy of mine provided me with diazepam 10mg sounding similar to what you describe. All I had known at that point were Roche blue tabs, and somehow I had not noticed the difference until a deal of time after getting my fill. I immediately thought I had been taken, but after doing a short bit of research I came to find there was indeed a legit Argentinean pharmaceutical company producing diazepam that matched my product.

This was long enough ago that I can't recall any imprints, but if memory serves correct I am fairly certain they were circular yellow tabs scored on one side, roughly the same dimensions as Roche 10mgs.

Again, can't say if what you got is legit, but it sounds pretty familiar. A little bit of google should answer your question.

Thanks for all the replies, I have googled and searched quite a bit trying to find out if Argentine pharmacy would make unmarked pills. I think they do, however I didnt get these in blister packs I got them loose in plastic which were sealed with a foodsaver vacuum sealer.

I emailed the guy at Cheapscrps, he is always polite, and I am also, there is no advantage in getting nasty with them, after all I ordered, they did fill, and deliver. So it's matter of determining if these pills are real or have any diazepam in them. He reasures me they are legit, and says they are "custom made in the Buenos Aries lab by a real chemist" This doesnt sound right to me. He also said if these tablets don't have any effect, let him know and he will resend a new batch for me.

So I don't know I'm stumped. Common sense tells me to take a tiny piece of the pill and just taste is... the other part of me says dont put anything in your mouth that you dont know what it is especially drugs.

Anyhow, I'll keep searching, this is what the pill looks like next to a genuine TEVA 5mg diazepam tablet. Front and back side of pill.

teva1 - Cheapscripts.com order arrived today

teva - Cheapscripts.com order arrived today

Perromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to all

Only source ever who managed to ship me inj. fent 100 mcg ampules made in peru, brand, but that was some 4 yrs ago.

Perromaldido

If you can't think in mcg's associated with opiates , that's a one way trip to the morgue, btw.

I know from experience that the order you will receive from the air express group will be blister packed but that does not really mean anything. A lot of fake drugs look like the real thing and are blister packed. Not to say that what you will get won't be the real deal. Hope it works out for you.
    Helpful Mudgie Rated helpful

fish_bulb will become famous soon enoughfish_bulb will become famous soon enough

I had 2 orders with cheapscrips. The first for a vacuum sealed bad of klon, which was decent. The second order never came. Maybe they are better at benzos, though my rx was for a small dose, and it was good enough for that purpose.

I would not recommend getting anything from them unless you the exact one you are getting has been vouched for by a trusted PR member or friend.

The picture of the pills you got from cheapscripts do look a bit dodgy. I would be wary of taking them to be honest. Maybe wait for your other order to come through.
    Helpful Richh Rated helpful

13. After looking at those photos. I would NOT take a chance. I wish Doctors were not above themselves and treating patients like children when they are 40 and over. Seriously who knows your body better? You or some doc? YOU DO! Why they became so flippy is b/c it is a $$$$ game and they get kickbacks but the parochial treatment of adults is inexcusable when we pay for their services. Best of Luck!
    Like enigma liked this post

Those pills dont look appealing at all. The jagged edge visible in the top picture looks like they were run through a cheap pill press. They might be legit, but to me it looks like somebody probably took some real ones and powdered them, then diluted with filler, then repressed into what you got(or they are all together fake). Unless you are between a rock and a hard place you may want to hold off on them. Just my 2
    Helpful enigma Rated helpful

I agree. Personally I'd be throwing them in the bin rather than risk ingesting something as crude looking as they do.

I agree with all your comments. These look like someone whipped up a batch in the kitchen with a bad pill press. I have no clue whats in them, for all I know they might be what he says they are but I'm not about to try them. I'll just toss these, and chalk it up to experience and not deal with Cheapscrips again. Luckily the order was a small order and it was cheap. I did get my order from AEC, and its very impressive, and the meds are top notch, blister packed, and all professional. I tested them and they are good, and after emailing AEC, they said if I refer a friend by way of the referal button on the web site I'll get a discount voucher on my next order. I'm really impressed with AEC. Not so with Cheapscrips. I don't care what country the pills come from if they are unmarked, in plastic bags I wont take them.

ramjones will become famous soon enough

Any senior members want to give a review on this site? because the prices on this website are looking too good to be true and i have seen mixed reviews about this site.

Anyone ever get their benzos wet? Thats what looks like happened, the way the top of it is crumbling away unevenly in the first picture. I have a couple legit ones from US here, that I managed to make look like that putting in a wet bottle.

I'm very much against homemade pills though, and I wonder this...
    If you're going through the trouble to make diazepam pills, why make 5's and not 10's? Especially if you are shipping them, so you don't have to send 2 times as many through customs.

NastyNate will become famous soon enoughNastyNate will become famous soon enough

I agree with all your comments. These look like someone whipped up a batch in the kitchen with a bad pill press. I have no clue whats in them, for all I know they might be what he says they are but I'm not about to try them. I'll just toss these, and chalk it up to experience and not deal with Cheapscrips again. Luckily the order was a small order and it was cheap. I did get my order from AEC, and its very impressive, and the meds are top notch, blister packed, and all professional. I tested them and they are good, and after emailing AEC, they said if I refer a friend by way of the referal button on the web site I'll get a discount voucher on my next order. I'm really impressed with AEC. Not so with Cheapscrips. I don't care what country the pills come from if they are unmarked, in plastic bags I wont take them.

I see why it's called "Cheap" scripts for a reason. Everything cheap including the quality.

Ilovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura about

I personally would take a tiny taste because Diazepam has a distinct bitter taste...but they do look pretty terrible. Doubtful they are poison, maybe aspirin or something...who knows. Be careful.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast