NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 681 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best websites for tramadol next day shipping??

Lucylicious is offline Senior Member
    Lucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enough

Ok, so, I keep trying to click on threads on here...like one about a specific pharmacy review... and i get this message:

vBulletin Message
    Lucylicious, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WHY????? Please advise

Lucy

Turttle is offline Honorable Member
    Turttle has a spectacular aura aboutTurttle has a spectacular aura aboutTurttle has a spectacular aura aboutTurttle has a spectacular aura aboutTurttle has a spectacular aura aboutTurttle has a spectacular aura aboutTurttle has a spectacular aura about

It means you haven't racked up enough posts, and points. Be patient. It comes pretty fast if you're active

Did you read the rules? LOL Most of your questions (on this thread) would have been answered. I'm not being a wanker, I've made my share of "oops" as a newbie.
    Like Demona liked this post

Demona is offline Eminent Member
    Demona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to behold

I think that stops at 5 posts but I don't remember the exact number of posts you should be able to see links now?

And I do apologize for posting off topic and offending, not something I normally do I hadn't realized the title change. A little polite goes a long way long term.
    Like crucibelle, sambob liked this post
    Be true to yourself first, last, and always.

mrskrilla is offline Senior Member
    mrskrilla will become famous soon enoughmrskrilla will become famous soon enoughmrskrilla will become famous soon enoughmrskrilla will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Lucylicious View Post
    Ok, so, I keep trying to click on threads on here...like one about a specific pharmacy review... and i get this message:

vBulletin Message
    Lucylicious, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WHY????? Please advise

Lucy
    I'm in the same boat as you. It is hella annoying, but just keep posting and eventually the links should appear (so they say).

Perromaldido is offline Distinguished Member
    Perromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to allPerromaldido is a name known to all

Hey, c'mon, there's tons of things that REALLY a helluvalot annoying....shoot some posts more (above hundreds characters) and they'll magically appear ;-)

Perromaldido
    Like crucibelle liked this post
    ''since nothing put us together nothing will tear us apart ''

crucibelle is offline Exalted Member
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    There should also be a forum rule for not making posts that have nothing to do with the original thread...
    Apologies for my OT contribution, but there is no rule like that on this forum, thank goodness. Every thread has a few OT posts here and there, and unless a thread is completely overtaken/hijacked by OT posts, I don't see anything wrong with it. Incidentally, your post has nothing to do with the original thread, either. Not trying to be a smarta$$, @Lucylicious - just teasing you a bit, because I know this is your thread and you can post what you want in it. By the way, welcome to PR!
    Last edited by crucibelle; 06-01-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    Helpful sambob Rated helpful
    Like Demona, PurpleCat, jcorsig liked this post
    True friends stab you in the front. -- Oscar Wilde

Lucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enoughLucylicious will become famous soon enough

Thanks crucibelle.

I wasn't approved for the site I was trying to use???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea why they didn't approve me. This sucks. I wanted to get the tramadols by tomorrow, but there's no way now I'm sure. If anyone could advise me by PM or whatever of another good site to use, I would be eternally grateful.

sambob is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum
    sambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond repute

Default Huh

There should also be a forum rule for not making posts that have nothing to do with the original thread...
    Then this forum would be boring and it is here for my entertainment....

Oh yeah welcome to PR enjoy! You'll get used to us OTers....

Thanks Sambob. Glad to be here. Just a little fed up with the online pharmacy process right now! I've been rejected from one company, so I just attempted to try another two today. We'll see whether they approve me or not. I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong filling out the forms. I do not mark the "yes" saying it's OK to call my doctor, but don't see why that would necessarily be a problem? I say that I want the script for "lower back pain", have no allergies to medication, etc etc etc...blah.

Just to update...going to try a couple different places on Monday, see IF I can find a way to overnight to VA (doubtful), and if not I'm going to overnight to my aunt in WI...and she can overnight to me. Blah....can't wait to be able to visit that good ole Seniors section...how long does THAT take? Hah.

Demona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Sambob. Glad to be here. Just a little fed up with the online pharmacy process right now! I've been rejected from one company, so I just attempted to try another two today. We'll see whether they approve me or not. I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong filling out the forms. I do not mark the "yes" saying it's OK to call my doctor, but don't see why that would necessarily be a problem? I say that I want the script for "lower back pain", have no allergies to medication, etc etc etc...blah.
    I haven't used these places but in the why I want the medication, I get very specific with the MRI terms rather than just saying pain. It might help? I don't know if it does or not but I put it all in there sciatica, multi level DDD, 2 herniated disks, scoliosis, and stenosis.

On the tram places are you faxing the driver's license? Some have that requirement I think?

It depends on where you live I know because I don't even think I can get anyone to overnight Tram to my particular location. Someone pm'ed and tried to help me once before and it was no go for here.

crucibelle is offline Exalted Member
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    Just to update...going to try a couple different places on Monday, see IF I can find a way to overnight to VA (doubtful), and if not I'm going to overnight to my aunt in WI...and she can overnight to me. Blah....can't wait to be able to visit that good ole Seniors section...how long does THAT take? Hah.
    @Lucylicious -- Unfortunately you aren't going to find any more info in the Senior section about Tramadol than what is already available in the open here. Tramadol is unscheduled at the federal level, so it can be discussed in the open forum.

Have you tried friendly-clinic dot com? Looks like they do ship to VA overnight and they don't ask for permission to contact your doctor. They only ask if your doctor is aware you're requesting the meds. That question and most of the others are already filled out for you on the order form. If you change any of those answers, you will most likely be denied.
    Last edited by crucibelle; 06-02-2012 at 05:49 AM.
    Like PurpleCat, Lucylicious liked this post
    True friends stab you in the front. -- Oscar Wilde

Starscream_ is offline Senior Member
    Starscream_ has a spectacular aura aboutStarscream_ has a spectacular aura aboutStarscream_ has a spectacular aura aboutStarscream_ has a spectacular aura aboutStarscream_ has a spectacular aura about

I think that's why I got denied; I put "chronic low back pain" instead of the diagnosis my PM doc gave me, which is a hell of a lot more technical and I suppose sounds more legitimate. It's worked with every company except Processrx, though...maybe their doctors' standards are higher, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I hate the fact that I can't get Saturday delivery, even if I pay for it, because it's unavailable in my area. Living in Hicksville sucks.

As far as I know, NONE of the OPs actually contact your doctor. I once used my old doc's phone number (he is no longer in practice, which SUCKS) and they accepted it just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by crucibelle View Post
    @Lucylicious -- Unfortunately you aren't going to find any more info in the Senior section about Tramadol than what is already available in the open here. Tramadol is unscheduled at the federal level, so it can be discussed in the open forum.

Have you tried friendly-clinic dot com? Looks like they do ship to VA overnight and they don't ask for permission to contact your doctor. They only ask if your doctor is aware you're requesting the meds. That question and most of the others are already filled out for you on the order form. If you change any of those answers, you will most likely be denied.
    Thanks crucibelle!! I will try them. I had actually assumed that friendly clinic was no more, but I guess that's because I was typing friendlyclinic instead of friendly-clinic for the URL. I will try them out!! Would be great to have something by Tuesday.

I'm hoping they won't deny me. We shall see.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by starscream2 View Post
    I think that's why I got denied; I put "chronic low back pain" instead of the diagnosis my PM doc gave me, which is a hell of a lot more technical and I suppose sounds more legitimate. It's worked with every company except Processrx, though...maybe their doctors' standards are higher, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I hate the fact that I can't get Saturday delivery, even if I pay for it, because it's unavailable in my area. Living in Hicksville sucks.

As far as I know, NONE of the OPs actually contact your doctor. I once used my old doc's phone number (he is no longer in practice, which SUCKS) and they accepted it just fine.
    I'm sorry that you, too, were denied by processrx. I was kind of looking forward to ordering from them because they came so highly recommended. OH well. I'll try friendly-clinic now.

And I TOTALLY feel you on the Saturday delivery!! I too live in hicksville, bum ****, middle of nowhere. What you CAN do though, is have it shipped to a FEDEX branch near you, and go pick it up on Saturday! That is, if you do Fedex. Most UPS branches aren't open on Saturday. I've done the Saturday thing with Fedex, though, so give it a try!

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Demona View Post
    I haven't used these places but in the why I want the medication, I get very specific with the MRI terms rather than just saying pain. It might help? I don't know if it does or not but I put it all in there sciatica, multi level DDD, 2 herniated disks, scoliosis, and stenosis.
    Thanks Demona. I do have a spinal fracture. I've had that discovered through an X-ray. I've just been saying back pain, because I thought that if I told them the truth, they would just say "go to your GP right now this might be serious" and not give me the script. So do you think it's enough just to say "I have a spinal fracture obtained from a horse riding accident"?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

WELL,

I just placed a next day Fedex order with Friendly-Clinic. Just 30 pills, to test it out. Here's hoping I get them on Tuesday and they are legit!! Crucibelle have you ordered from these people before? I take it you have, since you suggested them...
    Last edited by Lucylicious; 06-02-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Helpful Starscream_ Rated helpful

Let us know how FC is I looked it up when Crucibelle mentioned it too, once in awhile I'm a 4-7 days short waiting so I might have to look into them if they come through

Hey Demona, think I'm gonna cancel my order with FC. They just want too much information. Driver's License, copy of my bank statement or a voided check, etc. etc. etc. I've decided to go with Rxsaves instead, that is IF they approve me. Finger's crossed. I live in VA so I'm getting it shipped to WV (doesn't ship to VA) and picking it up there. Luckily it's not far from me. Good luck to you though!

I also heard that FC will harass you to the GRAVE with phone calls and emails if you order with them, so it's probably better I didn't go that route.
    Like Demona, Cranberry liked this post

Cranberry is offline Eminent Member
    Cranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud of

There's something wierd going on with all the tramadol sites and I have a gut feeling that a crackdown is coming fairly soon. Alot of sites have collasped or dissapeared. The prices are higher than they've ever been. The ones that are still up & running are making us jump through a ton of hoops to make them appear as legit as possible. They have also been denying people orders as well for various reasons. This is all JMO, I feel the heat is on tramadol now, more then ever before & it's gonna be yet another med we aren't going to have access to sooner than later. 216844fcb2dcdaccd3 - Best websites for tramadol next day shipping??
    Helpful Demona, Lucylicious Rated helpful
    Like Lucylicious liked this post
    ~You are fearfully and wonderfully made.~

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond22 View Post
    There's something wierd going on with all the tramadol sites and I have a gut feeling that a crackdown is coming fairly soon. Alot of sites have collasped or dissapeared. The prices are higher than they've ever been. The ones that are still up & running are making us jump through a ton of hoops to make them appear as legit as possible. They have also been denying people orders as well for various reasons. This is all JMO, I feel the heat is on tramadol now, more then ever before & it's gonna be yet another med we aren't going to have access to sooner than later. 216844fcb2dcdaccd3 - Best websites for tramadol next day shipping??
    I wouldn't be at all surprised. I'm a newbie, and am having a hell of a hard time getting a script online. I have to wait 'til tomorrow to see if I've been approved by the couple more sites I tried over the weekend. I'm trying to keep my hopes up, but I'm not confident. The U.S. Gov't doesn't want us to have anything that will make our lives easier. Soon Tramadol and Kratom will be scheduled, and there will be no way to get a hold of ANYTHING.
    What is past, is prologue.

mrskrilla is offline Senior Member
    mrskrilla will become famous soon enoughmrskrilla will become famous soon enoughmrskrilla will become famous soon enoughmrskrilla will become famous soon enough

Hey Demona, think I'm gonna cancel my order with FC. They just want too much information. Driver's License, copy of my bank statement or a voided check, etc. etc. etc. I've decided to go with Rxsaves instead, that is IF they approve me. Finger's crossed. I live in VA so I'm getting it shipped to WV (doesn't ship to VA) and picking it up there. Luckily it's not far from me. Good luck to you though!

I also heard that FC will harass you to the GRAVE with phone calls and emails if you order with them, so it's probably better I didn't go that route.

I live in WV and rxsaves wouldn't ship to me although I didn't see my state on the no-ship list. Never got any email response from them either

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond22 View Post
    You're most likely right as I've been denied by a few domestic places with no reason given. Some places I haven't tried just because the prices are outrageous. Time to stock up from an IOP.
    Last edited by mrskrilla; 06-03-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Like Lucylicious liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast