Thread: airmailchemist moneygram question

1. Talking airmailchemist moneygram question

i just ordered a small quantity of benzos from air mail chemist dot com, but had a problem using my prepaid amex. the solution is sending money via moneygram. i have heard great things about this company, but im still a bit scared. any advice from those who have done business this way... or with this company?
    thanks!
    Like melvin211 liked this post

2. Quote Originally Posted by monicagirl View Post
    i just ordered a small quantity of benzos from air mail chemist dot com, but had a problem using my prepaid amex. the solution is sending money via moneygram. i have heard great things about this company, but im still a bit scared. any advice from those who have done business this way... or with this company?
    thanks!

That was then, this is now. From what I know their prices are obscene for what interests me and current feedback has not been all that great.

We all respect members who spend their time learning the rules, who put in the required efforts which often demands massive amounts of reading and searching of the forum. Then all you have to do is be helpful or share whenever you can.

With that said:

WELCOME!

3. i feel like i have to write in code lol... so what's wrong with this company now, aside from the prices? are they not delivering or stealing money?

4. You may not have access to the appropriate section but as I read it, they have slowed down in shipping times, double charged CC's (which won't affect you) and are taking much longer to deliver.

Perhaps someone currently using them can offer more but if they carry certain items, this thread will be moved to the Sr. section.

5. if it takes less than a month i will be happy lol. i have had BAAAAD luck in the past. (i got sucked into the cheapscips void.. what a nightmare!)and i dont really mind the prices as long as they are reliable.. and not fake. quite frankly, this site confuses the hell out of me lmao.. i search for things and just get vague answers telling me to keep searching. soooo, if this particular pharmacy is pricey and slow, i will deal. i just want to make SURE they are still legit before i send them my money

denman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to beholddenman66 is a splendid one to behold

The answer to ur question is recently been answered in several threads, both the MG question and amc. If u use the search feature u will find it faster than I can type it. @SageVisitor, ur right, from what i read in the rules, this is seniors only. So I added to the thread even tho I wont be able to see it in a few minutes, LOL
    Like SageVisitor liked this post
    Hello lamp. Hellloooo pants FIND GARY BUSEY! FIND GARY BUSEY!

7. i give up. i have no idea where to post or how to get an answer. ran yet another search that showed that most were fairly happy with the site i want to order from. sigh... this forum should really be more user friendly to newbies :/

8. Quote Originally Posted by monicagirl View Post
    i give up. i have no idea where to post or how to get an answer. ran yet another search that showed that most were fairly happy with the site i want to order from. sigh... this forum should really be more user friendly to newbies :/
    If you want a friendly board, you need to invest in it. The best results will be obtained from first reading the rules of any forum, understanding them, agreeing to them, and then practicing them. Next you read and read some more before you even consider posting anything beyond an introduction which I must have missed.

9. So is Moneygram a good way to pay for stuff? Is it kind of like paypal?

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    So is Moneygram a good way to pay for stuff? Is it kind of like paypal?
    Money gram is like Western Union
    Back to the beginning......

11. Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    So is Moneygram a good way to pay for stuff? Is it kind of like paypal?
    I assume you are new to forums so let me guide you a bit.

We all respect members who spend their time learning the rules, who put in the required efforts which often demands massive amounts of reading and searching of the forum. Most everything you could possible ask has been asked.

Then all you have to do is be helpful or share whenever you can.

With that said:

WELCOME!
    Sage

Your answer is located within this section of the forum:
    Payment issues - Pharmacy Reviewer Forums
    Helpful Cash Rated helpful

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Money gram is like Western Union
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

13. sage.. for somebody who talks about having a friendly forum, you sure are condecending. but thanks anyway for the help.
    Helpful Ravenpoe Rated helpful
    Like Art Vandelay liked this post

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @denman66 - how many more days do you need now? It must be getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by denman66 View Post
    The answer to ur question is recently been answered in several threads, both the MG question and amc. If u use the search feature u will find it faster than I can type it. @SageVisitor, ur right, from what i read in the rules, this is seniors only. So I added to the thread even tho I wont be able to see it in a few minutes, LOL
    @monicagirl - @SageVisitor is far from condescending - he is a very helpful member of the community. When people are new to the forum, someone has to point them in the right direction to find answers to questions that have been asked many times before. You can benefit a lot from using the search box and reading the past posts on the question. MG has been discussed here almost every day, so you will find all of your answers via the search box and will get the benefit of being able to read everything that has been said, good or bad, about the subject. If you don't find what you are looking for via the search box (unlikely), then by all means start a new thread for your answers. The MG topic gets a little complicated as there are good ways to do it online and the answers to the right ways have been posted. Many prefer to go in person to initiate the MG transaction and you can read about the whys of that. The point is, the search box is your friend and you will learn MUCH more using that than in asking the question on a new thread. That is just the way this forum is set up, but as a new member, you don't know that. That is why Sage and others were pointing that out to you. When you use the search box, choose "Show Posts" and type in the subject. You will get a lot of info - I promise.
    Last edited by Paichka; 11-25-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Helpful Cash Rated helpful
    Like SageVisitor, Cash, denman66 liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by monicagirl View Post
    sage.. for somebody who talks about having a friendly forum, you sure are condecending. but thanks anyway for the help.
    I am helpful to those that help themselves. While you may find it condescending, that is certainly your option. Nothing personal, but I happen to find it aggravating and annoying when ppl don't read the rules and immediately start posting.

However if you are looking for hugs and kisses without putting out any effort (3rd post) or especially reading the rules, admittedly, I am the wrong person. There are others here that accept this behavior all the time and will happily assist you.
    Last edited by SageVisitor; 11-25-2012 at 10:38 PM.
    Like Cash, Art Vandelay liked this post

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    I think the thread has served its purpose. Newbies, it would be helpful to read the forum rules and guides first.