NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 297 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: healthpharmacyonline webpage not showing up!!

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

Default healthpharmacyonline webpage not showing up!!

HPO's website isn't showing up on my computer!! My internet explorer keeps saying "connection problems." Has anyone else had this? Or does this just happen from time to time with random sites then is fixed later? I just would freak out if HPO is gone too.

I just tried and I get "server not responding" Hmmmmm

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

god i hope its just down temporarily

thumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enough

Just worked for me at 9:22 AM EST.

works for me now too. panicked too soon i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvoc View Post
    HPO's website isn't showing up on my computer!! My internet explorer keeps saying "connection problems." Has anyone else had this? Or does this just happen from time to time with random sites then is fixed later? I just would freak out if HPO is gone too.
    Yes, I had the same problem this morning! I almost came on to inform, but figured I'd wait til later today. It's working now. I have an order placed so I actually called this afternoon and spoke to someone who had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the website. Could just be a www problem. A few of my other op's have disappeared like that, and are still gone so I got really nervous for a sec there!!
    Like Iluvoc liked this post

I just placed an order with them because i know the one i placed with HSN will sit FOREVER before it ships out....but forgot about the holiday dammit!! When i get paid i am ordering with CR and am done with this domestic crap. it was all good before TRAMGATE but now its time to start going international
    Like imirish liked this post

BringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enough

I placed my order last night realizing that I could be in a bad spot come Early next week unless I ordered now , @ around 2am at the time. Being the Holiday Monday and such. I had to do a Saturday delivery which was a bit pricy . Dang, The whole thing was pricy .Although at 10am I got a email with a TN. Then about 5pm got a a email saying it picked up and was on its way to me to deliver Saturday. I was so relieved that it was on it's way. I had a ration plan set up for my next 5 days with what I had left. Wasn't to much different than my normal plan. I just had to make sure to stick to it. I'm very impressed though with this being my first order from them. This used to be the norm with my OP regulars. Now its somewhat of a rarity that it actually happens. I will update if it delivers Saturday. I ended up breaking my plan when I got my email that it had actually picked up
    There was money in that bananakin stand.

9. All appears to be running fine on the site and the web records for it. running far smoother then the A groups which I'm not sure how to say properly w/o not saying it, but their sites are running like crap even after changing routing settings and trying a few of them, visa a no go =/

10. I'm getting ready to place an order with HealthPharmacyOnline for the first time. It's for tram and is a COD order. With the New Year's holiday tomorrow, what's your best guess as to when I may get my package? I am using UPS overnight air delivery. Any information would be greatly appreciated. As I said, I've never used them before. nab
    Last edited by nab; 01-01-2013 at 12:07 AM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by nab View Post
    I'm getting ready to place an order with HealthPharmacyOnline for the first time. It's for tram and is a COD order. With the New Year's holiday tomorrow, what's your best guess as to when I may get my package? I am using UPS overnight air delivery. Any information would be greatly appreciated. As I said, I've never used them before. nab
    Hi! Prob Thursday or Friday would be my guess. They were very quick for me but the holiday stalls things.
    Helpful nab Rated helpful

12. Thanks for the information! By the way, does anyone know if HealthPharmacyOnline still has tram in stock? Has anyone received tram recently from them?
    Last edited by nab; 01-01-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Helpful Harpersloane Rated helpful

BringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by nab View Post
    Thanks for the information! By the way, does anyone know if HealthPharmacyOnline still has tram in stock? Has anyone received tram recently from them?
    I got mine on Saturday. Real deal, they got em. I was a a happy camper Saturday morning, I ate one and went back to sleep. I was super impressed with HPO all around. Except price

14. Thanks for responding. When did you place your order that you received on Saturday from HPO?

Quote Originally Posted by nab View Post
    Thanks for responding. When did you place your order that you received on Saturday from HPO?
    I ordered Friday Morning at around 2-3am. Paid for Saturday delivery and it shipped Friday Afternoon and Delivered Saturday Morning. There is a much more descriptive post about it 7 post above this one.

Yes from HPO

16. Thanks for the reply. I just placed the order and paid for next day delivery. Since they are closed today for New Years, I assume it will be approved tomorrow(wed) and be delivered on Thursday. As I said before, it's the first time ordering from them, so the information you provided was really helped.

17. It's new years day, and I just check an order placed today with HPO for tram. At first it said "under doctor review" and it now says "pending shipment" Does that mean it has been approved and may be shipped out today? I paid for next day AM delivery with UPS. Thanks.

Linnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really nice

Hi @nab. It seems that HPO is moving orders through the system. IMO it sounds like ur pkg is ready for shipment. A friend of mine had the same thing happen today. Her order went from on hold to under dr. Review to pending shipment. So it's ready to go and will leave tomorrow. Ups does have "holiday shipping" but I don't think it applies in this situation. Check out this link for more detail
    Holiday Shipping: UPS
    Once in awhile u get shown the light in strangest of places if u look at it right. Hunter

19. Thanks for the info. It does say next day air is available on hoidays, but like you said, I don't know if it applies to this situation. Thanks for the link; that helped. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it comes.

20. I placed an order with them last week, paid for overnight and everything, and a week later it still hadn't showed up and the status was "pending shipment". Needless to say I cancelled and went with another group.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast