Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @luvspets, all they show as payment options on their site is MC and Visa. They do ship Tramadol to Ohio, which I understand has been a problem for some. I don't know if a Visa gift card would work, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. You can get a temporary CC# from your bank for the purchase. Most of the large banks and the popular credit card companies offer a "virtual" credit card number, or a temporary or one time use number.

Quote Originally Posted by luvspets View Post
    Does this place take COD by any chance? (Just asking in case I missed it somehow!) I haven't done a CC order in years and swore I'd never do one again but I might be open to a VISA gift card if they take those? (Although I would probably need some help figuring out how to get one specifically for that purpose as I've never used one for ordering...just gifts! LOL!)
    Helpful lukedeg1 Rated helpful
    Don't look at me in that tone of voice. ― Dorothy Parker

Rachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant future

Last week, I tried to order from them online and the cart wouldn't show up. Perhaps it was because I was using my iPad. So I had to call them and I was only on hold for a couple of minutes. I spoke with someone that sounded like they were coming from a foreign call center. It sounded like the guy was having a hard time with data entry or something. There were lots of long pauses and I had repeat the spelling of my name and address a few times. I remained patient with him as he may have been new. When I hung up the phone, I did not feel very confident about this phone transaction.

Anyways, there was no need for concern as the package arrived safe and sound 40 hours after getting off the phone. The price was quite a bit more than I have paid in the past. However, it seems that most OP sites are going in that direction. I also recommend the virtual card number option as credit cards seem to be the only option for this vendor.
    Helpful luvspets, MoxiePR Rated helpful

3. Bob....I wanna hug you!!!!!

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Rachizzle View Post
    Last week, I tried to order from them online and the cart wouldn't show up. Perhaps it was because I was using my iPad. So I had to call them and I was only on hold for a couple of minutes. I spoke with someone that sounded like they were coming from a foreign call center. It sounded like the guy was having a hard time with data entry or something. There were lots of long pauses and I had repeat the spelling of my name and address a few times. I remained patient with him as he may have been new. When I hung up the phone, I did not feel very confident about this phone transaction.

Anyways, there was no need for concern as the package arrived safe and sound 40 hours after getting off the phone. The price was quite a bit more than I have paid in the past. However, it seems that most OP sites are going in that direction. I also recommend the virtual card number option as credit cards seem to be the only option for this vendor.
    Glad your order came through, @Rachizzle! This is probably a dumb question, but how do I go about getting a virtual CC?

Rachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant futureRachizzle has a brilliant future

@luvspets : it depends on which bank you use. I know that most of them do it online and the number is generated instantly usually from the account Activity or account security page when you are logged into your account. Here is a link to Bank of America's virtual card page, they explain it better than I do: https://www.bankofamerica.com/privac...ds/shopsafe.go

Ps: it's not a dumb question
    Helpful clc caroline, luvspets Rated helpful

Empy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura about

Ordered the 11th (Priority), received the 15th. Packaging could be better, but it is what I asked for, and AN Trams to boot!
    Like luvspets liked this post
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

jackamoo will become famous soon enoughjackamoo will become famous soon enoughjackamoo will become famous soon enough

Hallelujah! I love you people!

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

@luvspets : it depends on which bank you use. I know that most of them do it online and the number is generated instantly usually from the account Activity or account security page when you are logged into your account. Here is a link to Bank of America's virtual card page, they explain it better than I do: https://www.bankofamerica.com/privac...ds/shopsafe.go

Ps: it's not a dumb question
    Thanks for the link, @Rachizzle! I probably won't give it a try until next week and will post about it then!

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    I also recommend the virtual card number option as credit cards seem to be the only option for this vendor.
    I don't use CHASE's virtual card -BUT- I have used Citi numerous times for
    purchases in Europe. Super EZ to process and literally takes 60 seconds.

2rzs6yt - Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com

https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/va...pop/index2.htm
    Helpful luvspets, secretusername, janeeyre Rated helpful
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

Anyone else order from them yet? Thinking of doing an order since they stil ship to my state.
    *Just remember, what goes around, comes around*

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb29 View Post
    Anyone else order from them yet? Thinking of doing an order since they stil ship to my state.
    Did you look at the post already made ?

Hint: #26

Quote Originally Posted by jackamoo View Post
    I found a number at the bottom of the page. I haven't called but they seem to have decent prices.

1-800-249-1207

I'm in a no ship state but it says it'll ship to my state. I might give it a try. I'll let you guys know if I decide to order.

I also live in a mostly no ship state. Tramadol180rx ships to my state, altho I always have to call the order in to the
    800-249-1207 number. For some reason in the online check out, my state still isn't an option in the drop down box, even though the website says they ship to it. But no problems over the phone. And you can call back the next day and get your tracking number. I called in my order yesterday at 10:35 am west coast. With overnight shipping I got my order early this morning! Literally less than 24 hours. Even I was surprised, wasn't expecting it till tomorrow at the earliest. Just sharing the shipping time, and letting everyone know you still might need to call your order in, if your state ends up not being available thru online check out.
    Helpful luvspets, sonia Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    Did you look at the post already made ?

Hint: #26

Yes I did read that post first, was looking to see if more than 1-2 people had ordered.

I did place a small order, and called in to make sure they got it and all info was correct. The order is already approved and I have a tracking number. It doesn't show up yet on USPS website, but paid for overnight. Hoping it will arrive in a day or 2. Last times ordered overnight with USPS it didn't show for 2 days.

Thanks again for the info here on this thread!
    Like luvspets liked this post
    *Just remember, what goes around, comes around*

Thanks for the updates, @queenb29 and @Elmy56! Now, if this place would just offer COD, it would be AWESOME! Yeah, I know.....dream on!!
    I haven't ordered from them yet but most likely will in the next few weeks given all the good reports!

15. I have a phone number to the people I ordered from.They have a good price and shipped USPS I don`t know if posting phone numbers is allowed on threads..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon52 View Post
    I have a phone number to the people I ordered from.They have a good price and shipped USPS I don`t know if posting phone numbers is allowed on threads..lol
    WHAT ????

This is the "Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com" thread.

Is this number you speak of, related to "Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com" ?

Possibly providing a little more information on your source, may add an element
    of legitimacy to your post........just sayin'

17. Their number is 1-888-633-6856.Their pharmacy is in Alabama.When you call you will hear music,then a guy will answer.They are usually available during regular business hours.I called and got my tracking number and sometimes I got an answering machine and I just kept calling till I got the guy on the phone
    Like MoxiePR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon52 View Post
    Their pharmacy is in Alabama
    Who are we talking about........ ?

A name possibly ?

any of this related to "Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com" ?

Hi guys, just a quick reminder. If your review or post is not related to this IOP, it will be marked as off topic and possibly deleted. To avoid any deletion lets try to stick on topic
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful

Radcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura about

Just to let everyone know, I just received my 2nd order from tramadol180rx I ordered on Wed and the postman just left about 20min ago, I did not pay the extra for overnight as I was not in a rush, so for me 2 days was fine. Same packaging and service as last time so I am satisfied and will use again. Have a great weekend everyone!
    Helpful ChillyCat, sonia Rated helpful

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast