Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com

1. Quote Originally Posted by Madam S View Post
    got this in my email from tramadol180rx...

"Hello,
    In order to process your order we require a verbal confirmation. Please contact us at 1-800-532-7163. If you fail to verify your order it will be canceled on the 5th day from the original order date.
    Thank You,
    email deleted"

Does that look familiar to anyone?
    Yes, it's sent with all of their orders. There's not much of a wait time at all, and all they really want is a verbal confirmation that it was indeed you who placed the order.
    Last edited by Kris; 03-06-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: email address deleted

2. Quote Originally Posted by sonia55 View Post
    Just went to the tramadol180rx site and see my state (NY) as a no ship state for tramadol. This is news to me as I've never seen NY listed before. Is there some new info anyone is aware of? Did a search and couldn't come up with much. Also their price o $139 for 180 is really a bit high.
    Yes, I agree. It's $97 for just 30 pills, and for where I live, Express overnight is $40, and Priority is $20. Definitely not the cheapest place, but there aren't that many sites AT ALL who still ship a 180 count.

Hi i am new to this forum and also new to OPs, I placed an order with this site early yesterday of 180ct using priority mail vs express since express is 40 and priority is 20. it is suppose to b here tomorrow according to the USPS site, my order was approved and shipped few hours after i made the order,they called me to confirm things before this happened as well as sent me the email seen above in the other post, i figured i would share my experience with everyone here since i ordered from them directly from all the good ppl here sharing theres.Thanks alot to everyone who helped out, gave me a little more peace of mind ordering. Won't be 100% at ease til it gets here of course lol. I will def let you all know how it goes!
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00D View Post
    gave me a little more peace of mind ordering.

That's what this place is all about.

Good to see your first post: ......not only "took" some PR info.......but also "gave back" some
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

so i recieved my package(s) today was 1 day late but that its for sure USPS problem..everything is as they said and good quality (AN) but they sent 2 orders to me for the price of one and had the same exact tracking number and order number..the USPS guy said he has never seen that before..so i got 2 180ct ..packaging is discrete (Sender is H.S.customer service) and the bottle has cotton inside,it was charged as international charge due to their method of taking CC i suppose..but overall i am VERY happy with them
    Helpful Sickpearl, KeithDavid Rated helpful
    Like luvspets, Itzjustme, treysmommy1 liked this post

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    but they sent 2 orders to me for the price of one
    Actually, there was a computer glitch.

My order accidentally got shipped to your address. After speaking with the
    shipper, they've suggested that you forward the 2nd bottle to my house.
    They'll give you credit for your time and trouble. Or, we could meet at
    the Greyhound Bus Station and do the exchange there.
    Thanks for your cooperation
    Like Bl00D, bob cobb, Itzjustme liked this post

7. Hahahaha!! Smooth chestercat......
    Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    Actually, there was a computer glitch.

My order accidentally got shipped to your address. After speaking with the
    shipper, they've suggested that you forward the 2nd bottle to my house.
    They'll give you credit for your time and trouble. Or, we could meet at
    the Greyhound Bus Station and do the exchange there.
    Thanks for your cooperation

lol oh sorry chestercat..It's in the mail so make sure u hold ur breath for it haha. I'd say was a very good first order..maybe beginners luck lmao
    Like Itzjustme liked this post

lol oh sorry chestercat..It's in the mail so make sure u hold ur breath for it haha. I'd say was a very good first order..maybe beginners luck lmao
    I knew you were an honorable person. It's your kind of people that make
    this here country of ours, so strong. If only every order would work out
    like that........i'd never have to place one myself, ever. And it's all because
    of stand-up Guys like you.

bluebird of happiness affirmation nature postcard p239009746794388865qibm 400 300x300 - Get-tramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com

- - - Updated - - -

\

Aww thanks chestercat thats bout the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me and the bluebird thing is just great!

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

so i recieved my package(s) today was 1 day late but that its for sure USPS problem..everything is as they said and good quality (AN) but they sent 2 orders to me for the price of one and had the same exact tracking number and order number..the USPS guy said he has never seen that before..so i got 2 180ct ..packaging is discrete (Sender is H.S.customer service) and the bottle has cotton inside,it was charged as international charge due to their method of taking CC i suppose..but overall i am VERY happy with them
    AWESOME first time experience!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a wee bit jealous!! LOL!! I still need to place an order with these guys...not in any hurry tho! I do have a VISA gift card ready and waiting...just need to take the plunge!
    Like treysmommy1 liked this post

12. I live in Oregon and tried ordering from them last week. When I called to confirm my order they said it was cancelled because they can't ship there. Tramadol's not a controlled substance according to the DEA's website and it's not listed on Tramadol180rx site as a no ship state.

Radcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura aboutRadcliffe has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Worm View Post
    I live in Oregon and tried ordering from them last week. When I called to confirm my order they said it was cancelled because they can't ship there. Tramadol's not a controlled substance according to the DEA's website and it's not listed on Tramadol180rx site as a no ship state.
    Worm, I am in Florida and another member here tried ordering from Alabama in the last few days from Tramadol180rx and we both are not listed on the no ship state, but we were on a no ship state due to a pharmacy issue/shortage for the last couple days (a whole bunch of states were), but today we were taken off that list and I am sure Oregon as well. I did not place an order today because I am not due to re-order till next week, but I did call them and they said no problem shipping to me next week when I am due and I asked about the other states they were temporarily not shipping to and they said it's all back to normal. Your order was probably canceled due to the pharmacy shortage not because you are in Oregon. Might be worth giving them a call and ask.........hope this helps!
    Helpful Stevo1 Rated helpful

So I'm guessing this is still a signature order, not just drop in the mailbox one like amazon for example. Just wondering if someone would have to be there, mailman comes during the work day and often it's a different delivery person for these kinds of things from what I've read. Thanks!

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

Important! Due to state law, we are not allowed to ship to certain states. If your desired product is listed in your state of residence below, we cannot deliver your order.
    Tramadol
    arizona, arkansas, idaho, iowa, kentucky, mississippi, missouri, new york, north carolina, north dakota, OHIO, oklahoma, south dakota, virginia, west virginia, wyoming
    As if Ohio didn't suck enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithDavid View Post
    So I'm guessing this is still a signature order, not just drop in the mailbox one like amazon for example. Just wondering if someone would have to be there, mailman comes during the work day and often it's a different delivery person for these kinds of things from what I've read. Thanks!

I did not have to sign for mine, I noticed when I got the package that it had a sticker that said, "No signature required"
    *Just remember, what goes around, comes around*

17. I got the phone verification message and then this email right after it:

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we cannot process this
    order for the following reason:

INVALID - R

I was not able to get anyone on the phone after waiting 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bob cobb View Post
    The tramadol prices on this site are a rip-off. *Cough*You can get 180 ct tramadol for only $99 at nonformulary....*end cough*
    that has helped me a lot! Thanks bob cobb!! Just placed my order and going to wait and see what comes from it!

- - - Updated - - -

you lucky duck!!! hehehe
    Helpful Blessedxtwo69 Rated helpful

bob cobb is offline Banned Reason: Causing constant flame wars
    bob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by treysmommy1 View Post
    that has helped me a lot! Thanks bob cobb!! Just placed my order and going to wait and see what comes from it!
    Hey no prob! Glad I could help. They are good about keeping you updated on your order.
    Helpful treysmommy1 Rated helpful

I had a problem as did another member with UPS recently, so I was frantically trying to find another site so yeah you helped me a lot! I need to have a couple of backups, because my main OP's I had before really went crazy....only doing 90ct and for same price that they used to sell 180 ct for! So crazy!! However, I had to place the orders before even though I hated it. Waste of money! Big rip offs! So I will definitely be saving the site you mentioned! Have a good one!

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast