NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 315 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At least 4 sources

100Proof will become famous soon enough100Proof will become famous soon enough

Default At least 4 sources

Now, I have found 4 sources that will prescribe 180 Tramadol. Two of them prescribe fioricet. And so, there is no reason why we must pay outrageous prices for half the number of the meds. I would love to list all 4 however, I know it is against policy of the board. So I'll respect those guidelines. I can say that the latest place I found doesn't ship to AR, AZ, IA, IL
    KY, MO, MS, MD, NM, NY, OK, SD, TN, WV, WY.
    They ship next day ups and cod. Both at no charge. If you do research on this board, you'll find them. Please don't ask me what it is by naming different places. Remember it's Next Day UPS and 180 count. that should tell you who it isn't

Here it is....Try them at your own risk.

Mednextday
    tramadol180rx
    Nonformulary
    Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum

Mednextday just restarted shipping on March 11th. I just found out that they have run into a problem with United Parcel Service.
    They told me that they are setting up an account with the US Post Office. It should take 20 days or less. They will keep me informed as to when they will ship. I will let the board know ASAP.
    The fifth source I am not allowed to mention.
    If anyone is upset. Even if I had given the name when I first made this post. You would have gotten Bupkis. Just disappointment.

You can all thank Paicha for the name because if it were up to me, after all the grief I got..........You get the idea.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 04-18-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: extra info

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @100Proof - as long as the sources are not listed in the group of sources that can't be discussed on the open forum, it is not against the rules to post the names. As most of the sources on that list are IOPs, I doubt that these are on that list. I think I probably know who you are referring to and at least 3 of them are affiliates of the same group. It would be more helpful to name the sources and have people weigh in on their experiences with the sources.
    Helpful Sheena, Roz, SpaceMatters Rated helpful
    Like luvspets, armullins liked this post
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by 100Proof View Post
    Now, I have found 5 sources that will prescribe 180 Tramadol. Two of them prescribe fioricet. And so, there is no reason why we must pay outrageous prices for half the number of the meds. I would love to list all 4 however, I know it is against policy of the board. So I'll respect those guidelines. I can say that the latest place I found doesn't ship to AR, AZ, IA, IL
    They ship next day ups and cod. Both at no charge. If you do research on this board, you'll find them. Please don't ask me what it is by naming different places. Remember it's Next Day UPS and 180 count. that should tell you who it isn't
    If it's okay, could you please tell us these five sources? Looking for a back up OP not IOP. My state is listed in the ones you gave that apply to your latest place but maybe the other ones don't. Thanks!
    Like luvspets liked this post

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

Yes! Please, please, please post these sites if you would? It would really help
    alot of people out! (myself included! )
    Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you feel better doing that instead! ~Thanks!
    Last edited by luvspets; 03-19-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    Helpful grannyof2boys Rated helpful
    Like treysmommy1 liked this post

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @Sheena - I don't know what state you live in and there are some states that no OPs seem to ship to - have you tried any of these?
    tramadol180rx
    tramadol-cheap
    fioricet-brand
    Nonformulary
    Helpful Sheena, Cash, Roz Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Paichka View Post
    @Sheena - I don't know what state you live in and there are some states that no OPs seem to ship to - have you tried any of these?
    tramadol180rx
    tramadol-cheap
    fioricet-brand
    Nonformulary
    No I haven't tried these but I will! Thanks! BTW...Illinois....no problem but I noticed a couple are not shipping to my state now. Thanks for your help!
    Like Paichka liked this post

@Sheena, I don't know if any of these ship to Illinois. The first three on the list are affiliated, so their rules will probably all be the same. Nonformulary is not affiliated with the others. Good luck!
    Like Sheena liked this post

@100Proof - as long as the sources are not listed in the group of sources that can't be discussed on the open forum, it is not against the rules to post the names. As most of the sources on that list are IOPs, I doubt that these are on that list. I think I probably know who you are referring to and at least 3 of them are affiliates of the same group. It would be more helpful to name the sources and have people weigh in on their experiences with the sources.
    Paicha:
    None of them are with the same group. They all use different pharmacies. I'd never list 2 sources that use the same pharmacy. I don't believe in hurting people.

I'll tell you what. I have a trial order from this new spot and if it arrives on time and is the real deal, then I'll
    list it. But they are all listed in
    Discussion of online pharmacies featured in the general reviews section and

Pharmacies not yet featured in the reviews section

If I don't get the shaft then I'll list them even though a lot of you already heard of them.
    Also, they are all in the USA......None of them are IOP's I don't care for IOP's
    Last edited by 100Proof; 03-20-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: extra info
    Helpful Paichka, grannyof2boys Rated helpful
    Like edyth liked this post

Thank you. That is fair. If you haven't used them it is hard to recommend them. The review would be much appreciated by many here I am sure. There are have been SO many discussions on the forum about Tramadol and Fioricet OPs and many of the sources are mixed into threads that are about another vendor, which makes it hard to sort out. However, as you have proven, if you do the research and spend the time, you can find the info. It is funny I am got involved in Tramgate since I have never taken one. It just grew out of an attempt to get info on the rogue cartadmin group. Thanks.

Paicha:
    None of them are with the same group. They all use different pharmacies. I'd never list 2 sources that use the same pharmacy. I don't believe in hurting people.

I'll tell you what. I have a trial order from this new spot and if it arrives on time and is the real deal, then I'll
    list it. But they are all listed in
    Discussion of online pharmacies featured in the general reviews section and

Pharmacies not yet featured in the reviews section

If I don't get the shaft then I'll list them even though a lot of you already heard of them.
    Also, they are all in the USA......None of them are IOP's I don't care for IOP's

Poink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura about

I just tried nonformulary for fioricet. They list 120 for $90.00 total. When you select it and then try to proceed with the purchase it tells you that they don't currently have a pharmacy that dispenses that product.
    I read where @Paichka said that she hadn't seen a single IOP that carried Fioricet. Since reading that I have been looking and of course she is right. Now it looks as though the domestic market is drying up.
    I believe that I might be able to get these from my doc for a while longer but would really like to find a backup supply. NOTHING I have found stops my headaches like Fioricet.
    I have found at least one other vendor but they were higher. Oh, well. In the midst of a headache they will seem cheap.
    Happily Bipolar, and not very happy about it.

bob cobb is offline Banned Reason: Causing constant flame wars
    bob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura about

Now, I have found 5 sources that will prescribe 180 Tramadol. Two of them prescribe fioricet. And so, there is no reason why we must pay outrageous prices for half the number of the meds. I would love to list all 4 however, I know it is against policy of the board. So I'll respect those guidelines. I can say that the latest place I found doesn't ship to AR, AZ, IA, IL
    Bro, what's the point of posting this if you aren't gonna name them. Dont be a tease ,man, post those sources

@Poink, did you try the others for Fioricet? The market may be drying up for that drug. I don't know. It is probably a supply issue, just as it is for some with Tramadol. They can't enough to fulfill the orders.
    @bob cobb - he said he would post the name if he had a successful order. I think that is fair as he can't in good conscious recommend an OP he hasn't used. The point is that there are many sources buried in many threads and some might be just what you are looking for. Read through Troy Login Issues thread, Gettramadol.com/tramadol180rx.com thread, maybe even the rxsaves thread in General Chat about online pharmacies category. There are also vendor threads in the Pharmacies not yet featured thread that might be good.
    Helpful Sheena, MoxiePR Rated helpful

bob cobb is offline Banned Reason: Causing constant flame wars
    bob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura about

@Paichka

True. Even if he has a successful order you should be weary to approach the new sources. There's no point in making us wait for him.

I'm clearly not a patient person
    Last edited by bob cobb; 03-20-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Like Paichka, edyth liked this post

@Poink - Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum has Fioricet - I have no idea if they have it available to ship immediately or if they are suffering from supply issues as well. It couldn't hurt to try as the reviews have been good for this source.

@Sheena, Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum will ship Tramadol to Illinois, but it is limited to 90 per order for your state. $109 with free shipping. Same price as SOME of the Troy affiliates but Troy charges for shipping. (Troy affiliates vary their pricing but they do appear to ship to Illinois.)

@luvspets - Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum appears to ship to Ohio - Ohio is not listed in the no ship states on the site.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 04-18-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    Helpful Sheena, bob cobb, ladyghost Rated helpful

15. @100Proof agreeing with the others here--why post if you're not gonna name names? That's just irritating to people who click on this thread and think "Oh, I might try these guys."
    Like bob cobb liked this post

Poink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura aboutPoink has a spectacular aura about

@Paichka- haven't tried anyone else yet. Like I said, no real hurry, just trying to line things up. How big a deal it is depends on my current anxiety level. This morning it is good. I do appreciate the help and it is nice knowing that, at least for now, there are sources out there. Thanks.

Am going to look as usahealthstores.com now.
    Happily Bipolar, and not very happy about it.

luvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of lightluvspets is a glorious beacon of light

@Poink - Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum has Fioricet - I have no idea if they have it available to ship immediately or if they are suffering from supply issues as well. It couldn't hurt to try as the reviews have been good for this source.

@Sheena, Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum will ship Tramadol to Illinois, but it is limited to 90 per order for your state. $109 with free shipping. Same price as SOME of the Troy affiliates but Troy charges for shipping. (Troy affiliates vary their pricing but they do appear to ship to Illinois.)

@luvspets - Vendor Discussed Only in the Senior Members' Forum appears to ship to Ohio - Ohio is not listed in the no ship states on the site.
    Thanks so much for that tip, @Paichka! I think it's awesome the way you help people out here, BTW!
    Last edited by kmontayne; 04-18-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    Helpful grannyof2boys Rated helpful
    Like Paichka, treysmommy1 liked this post

@luvpets - I hope it works out for you. I know that Ohio is really difficult now, but NY state is MUCH worse so maybe in that, you can count your blessings.
    Last edited by Paichka; 03-20-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob cobb View Post
    Bro, what's the point of posting this if you aren't gonna name them. Dont be a tease ,man, post those sources
    Three of the sources have been named in this thread alone...Only one that is in the senior members area has not been mentioned.
    Paicha, Gave you 3 of the places that give 180 count. But As I said the one in the senior members area is the 4th

By the way, Thank you Paicha, You get it. If I named this fifth source and it turned out to use the same pharmacy as one of the others,
    People could get banned from using; from both sources. And I can imagine the venom that would be sent my way. I've spent days scouring the board, for places and trying some of them blindly. I've been ripped off for over $300.00 using some of these bozo's.
    So when Bob Cobb says "Bro, what's the point of posting this if you aren't gonna name them. Don't be a tease ,man, post those sources"
    The point is NO-ONE gets screwed. NO-ONE.
    Now 4 have been named: the one in senior members area, Nonformulary, tramadol180rx, usahealthstores

If this irritates you onlyareader. Sorry.
    Also, usahealthstores ships 120 or 180 fioricet. They are the round, white ones with a V on one side and 2355 one the other side. I've used them twice and received in two days; as they state. (I ordered the 180 count). I won't list the pharmacy but, it is one that I've never seen before.....And I've seen them all. So, if you use them for fioricet.....you're safe.
    usahealthstore's tramadol came from a different pharmacy then the fioricet did.

On a Side note: My order with the fifth source is still just sitting there with no tracking number. As I have said.....If it ships and isn't a pharmacy used by others then I'll post it. The only one taking a chance is me. If they use the same pharmacy as one of the others...
    I get screwed. Not you.
    If this isn't good enough for those who posted disgruntled comments then I'll stop posting and let you do all the work and take the chances.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 03-20-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: removed vendor that can only be spoken about in senior members area

@100Proof - I have made as much of a study of this as some others have, spending hours and hours gathering information and checking out the sites for myself. It is an odd story since I don't order from any of these OPs, but it was an outgrowth of research into RXPayouts and the cartadmin sites (some insiders there are currently running a fraud operation.) Through that research and asking many questions on the various threads of the forum, other sources that are shipping as legitimately as this kind of business can be run have popped up. I have tried to keep track of the ones who are shipping and trying to see if they are linked as affiliates. Yes, I know. very strange hobby.

It takes a lot of research and reading to come up with sources that are trustworthy and it isn't until some user reviews come in from several different people who take the leap that a site should be recommended. Even then, you can't be 100% certain until the transaction is complete.

The one source that I left off my list is one that can only be discussed in the Senior section. I think it is very fair of you NOT to recommend a site until your test order is successful and people should be thanking you are taking the leap.
    Last edited by Paichka; 03-20-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast