NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 554 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Troy Pharmacy & Not a Happy Camper!

1. Angry Troy Pharmacy & Not a Happy Camper!

I need this seems months ago but I've been extremely patient along with I've called and left many messages and emailed and still no response!

I made my order on January 27 and paid on January 29. January 30th I received an email stating my order status has been approved by a doctor. January 31 I received another email stating my order status was changed to shipped and I received a tracking number. Shortly afterwards I did see that their tractor says they are running behind in orders. After 2 weeks, I started calling everyday and left many messages. A week later I found this site! I Posted in another forum and got a response that someone else got their order many weeks later!

By the end of March I decided to email them. Haven't heard 1 thing from them! Again I do the same thing last week and still haven't heard!

Has anyone else had/have this problem? I've ordered once before and they were fabulous! Still to this day on USPS it says my shipment was accepted on Jan 31 @345pm and in null.

I have no idea what to do!

2. @dnd , that is just absurd! Ive waited more than a week before, but never months! So it sounds like when you track it with the number, its been accepted for shipping, but hasn't went anywhere?

If you haven't already, I would suggest calling troy pharmacy directly, not the affiliate you ordered from. (Google troy pharmacy in PA and youll find the number) Perhaps they could look up your name and confirm whether or not it shipped. Maybe it's still there and it fell behind a shelf or something! They probably print out shipping right there at there pharmacy, so you might even be able to give them the tracking number.

If it had shipped, I would say call the affiliate, and if you have to leave another message, say that you want a refund because you never received the product and say youll do a chargeback with the bank for fraud.

Generally, they do signature confirmation for shipments, and if they have no record of you signing for it, then they can obviously see it was never received.

Hope this helps, and it's likely you've already tried some of this... but I do understand the frustration! Let me know how it ends up... I'm curious to know what on earth would cause such a delay!
    Helpful Carter, LoveMyPups, Stevo1 Rated helpful

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    @dnd I never even heard of Troy Pharmacy,. Did a quick search and there are some posts and a recent thread on Troy.

(Thread) Online pharmacies
    > General chat about online pharmacies> MORE fun and games with Troy Pharmacy...

I would check this thread out and search for other fairly recent posts to see what others have to say. (also mat get a better responses from posting on and existing thread and you can always use mention or quote a post so that somebody in the same or similar situation may be able to provide more info on their current/recent Troy experiences.

Hope things workout
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

LoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the roughLoveMyPups is a jewel in the rough

I have never waited months to get a order. Maybe a week. Troy is very hard to get on the phone but If you keep calling eventually someone will pick up. You can also send a email to them. Hope they fix it for you!

5. I have order from the troy pharmacy also. Received orders after about a week. Unfortunately for me, my spouse and I take the same meds, so now troy says no to my order of a refill, but won't answer my emails trying to explain meds are for 2 ppl in the same home. Also they ignored my request to refund my cc chg which was put thru in a matter of seconds of placing the order, I am sure. I checked my cc # acct and the chg is still there from a week ago. Yeah me too on the troy place. I have tried one of the other places I found recommended here and ordered yesterday. I hope it goes thru because when I check my email box for updates, I was sent to the eCareMD checkout page for Troy pharm. So now I guess it will be a waiting game. Fioricet brand is necessary for so many of us. I hope I can get my order. I hope you get your meds too @dnd .

6. Quote Originally Posted by grannyof2boys View Post
    I have order from the troy pharmacy also. Received orders after about a week. Unfortunately for me, my spouse and I take the same meds, so now troy says no to my order of a refill, but won't answer my emails trying to explain meds are for 2 ppl in the same home. Also they ignored my request to refund my cc chg which was put thru in a matter of seconds of placing the order, I am sure. I checked my cc # acct and the chg is still there from a week ago. Yeah me too on the troy place. I have tried one of the other places I found recommended here and ordered yesterday. I hope it goes thru because when I check my email box for updates, I was sent to the eCareMD checkout page for Troy pharm. So now I guess it will be a waiting game. Fioricet brand is necessary for so many of us. I hope I can get my order. I hope you get your meds too @dnd .
    You should give mdaligne a try. They use a different pharmacy. Also, if you explore the forums, theres still some that do 180 count, since you have two people using them
    Helpful LoveMyPups Rated helpful

I ordered though another site and it shipped from Troy and I am not sure what is going on with these meds (Trams) but they almost seem to be bunk or very old or something? I was going to post this under the proper thread but for some reason all the threads have been moved to the senior sections so I can't. So if I were you I would just order from another vendor and cancel this order? Seems odd to have to wait over a month like that?
    Helpful grannyof2boys Rated helpful

8. I never heard of Troy, but why don't you try out medassureplus.com. They have a mail order pharmacy with all kinds of variety. They are also much cheaper than some of the other places I ordered from in the past. I also love the fact that all my orders were processed smoothly and arrived in time.
    Helpful joplin123 Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofkings View Post
    I am not sure what is going on with these meds (Trams) but they almost seem to be bunk or very old or something?

Thinking this has to be one of the 1st accusations of Troy selling "bunk" and especially "old stock"

Paicha has good insight and would know how rediccolous this claim is. If this was even close to being
    a legitiment claim......factual news like this woulda been blasted throughout the forums.
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    I hadn't noticed this thread until now and am surprised that people are having issues beyond a short wait due to stock problems. All Troy/Trusted online orders are filled by actual pharmacies and it seems unlikely that the meds would be bunk or out of date. I would definitely call the pharmacy directly about these kinds of issues.
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

valhead will become famous soon enough

Don't want to stir the pot anymore than needed but I have to agree with Troy sending bad trams out my last order. I posted elsewhere about that before. I was dissapointed since I had been using them a long time and even stayed after all that happened in Dec. I even started to have WD symptoms after a couple of days taking them. I found a new OP last week which is a good thing since my order with troy has a new status that I've never seen before...pending shipment, and this was ordered 2 weeks ago, pending pharmacy for a week, now this. I'm not saying everyone will have a bad experience or that they are a bad OP, I personally am going to let things settle back down over there before I reorder again.
    Last edited by valhead; 04-16-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Helpful queenofkings Rated helpful

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    That certainly is disconcerting to hear. I have a friend who is a Troy affiliate and I will pass this info along to him. There is nothing an affiliate can do other than contact the "higher ups" but I am sure he would want to hear about this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by valhead View Post
    Don't want to stir the pot anymore than needed but I have to agree with Troy sending bad trams out my last order. I posted elsewhere about that before. I was dissapointed since I had been using them a long time and even stayed after all that happened in Dec. I even started to have WD symptoms after a couple of days taking them. I found a new OP last week which is a good thing since my order has a new status that I'v
    Helpful valhead, Sheena, queenofkings Rated helpful

My friend is going to let the people at Troy/TrustedOnline know about these issues. Bad meds would be a pharmacy problem - customer service issues - IDK. I will post back if he gets any answers.
    Helpful Sheena, queenofkings Rated helpful

bob cobb is offline Banned Reason: Causing constant flame wars
    bob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Paichka View Post
    My friend is going to let the people at Troy/TrustedOnline know about these issues. Bad meds would be a pharmacy problem - customer service issues - IDK. I will post back if he gets any answers.
    You actually know a guy who runs a tramadol website?

That's interesting. Any juicy details?
    @Paichka

That would be great! I never know who to address with these things. You have to leave messages with the 800# and I've never had an email answered. So I didn't want to leave a msg that was like, yo my pain pills arent strong enough...lol

He doesn't run the site - he is just an affiliate. All they do is pay for server space and put up a template. Everything else is done by the people who run Troy/TrustedOnline. He has NO control over anything. No juicy details - sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bob cobb View Post
    You actually know a guy who runs a tramadol website?

That's interesting. Any juicy details?
    @Paichka

blink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura about

I have had good experiences with Troy. Did not order Trams. They were very professional. There were 2 Dr. who approved my prescription. Took about 4 days but very good customer service.
    Helpful Sheena Rated helpful

I know with all that I have read about Troy it does seem far fetched and trust me I was very thrown off by it, but something is wrong with this last batch I got. I noticed my pain first it was 3 times worse then usual and I also had some mild WD like syptoms, and I thought I had the flu at first. But I noticed after taking them I was not getting much relief at all. So I went to my back up supply and felt better soon after taking those and WD like syptoms disappearred. I am not trying to give them a bad name and I know this can happen from the manufactor not necessarly have anything to do with Troy but something is definitely off with them. Thanks for check Paichka again not trying to give them a bad name just being honest about my experience.
    Helpful LoveMyPups, Cash Rated helpful
    Like valhead liked this post

@valhead @queenofkings

My friend contacted the people who run Troy and was told that "Troy is in the US so is held to strict FDA laws... they only buy drugs from US FDA controlled and approved wholsalers... the exact same places that every other US pharmacy in the country buys drugs from... so there definitely cannot be anything behind the "bunk" tramadol claims... probably just from a competitor..."

Now, it is most certainly possible the the pharmacy got bunk meds from the wholesaler/supplier - it happens once in a while to even the big guys like CVS. I find it a little disconcerting that the people who run the operation aren't even willing to look into it. Not good, IMO.

On the shipping delays:
    "Troy is starting night shift Monday plus our new pharmacy Morning Star will be on stream in next 3 days. So the backlog will go away shortly.
    Hopefully that all happens and these backlogs do go away... we're just swamping them with orders... I think it's just a few person team at Troy, and they had 2000 orders backed up over the weekend... and about a thousand more coming in every day... I think I would get real sick of counting all those pills..."

Hope this helps a little.
    Helpful valhead Rated helpful
    Like queenofkings, Sheena liked this post

That was very cool of you to follow up with that @Paichka . I'm sure it was a supplier/manufacturer thing. Like you said they are probably too swamped to look into it. Looks like we can always count on you for info
    Helpful queenofkings Rated helpful
    Like Paichka liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast