Thread: OP vanished in front of my eyes!

merlot is offline Honorable Member
    merlot will become famous soon enoughmerlot will become famous soon enoughmerlot will become famous soon enoughmerlot will become famous soon enough

Default OP vanished in front of my eyes!

I was going through an online pharmacy, just for the second time, to see what goes on, prices, if it seems legit, etc, and while I was in it, the site vanished!
    It just went out! I checked through an online pharmacy engine and the domain is now free, so I guess it just closed the time I was online and in the site. Has it ever happened to any of you? Is there a possibility it will reappear or you think it's improbable?
    Like Sheena liked this post

Sheena is offline Distinguished Member
    Sheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by merlot View Post
    I was going through an online pharmacy, just for the second time, to see what goes on, prices, if it seems legit, etc, and while I was in it, the site vanished!
    It just went out! I checked through an online pharmacy engine and the domain is now free, so I guess it just closed the time I was online and in the site. Has it ever happened to any of you? Is there a possibility it will reappear or you think it's improbable?
    @merlot Yes this has happened to me and many others. These OP's are only as good as the last order. If you can find back ups, I would recommend doing just that. It's like they seem just fine, no problems then **POOF** they're gone.
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

merlot will become famous soon enoughmerlot will become famous soon enoughmerlot will become famous soon enoughmerlot will become famous soon enough

Thanks a lot Sheena! I never happened upon such an incident and it really made an impression on me! That's sth I could consider a lesson...But anyway, how can anyone know, does this happen in sites with good reputation or just ones that are risky?
    Like Sheena, grannyof2boys liked this post

ladyghost is offline Distinguished Member
    ladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of light

That's never happened to me, @merlot, but can you name the OP? As long as it's not in the senior section, you can. Just wondering what site it was. But like Sheena said these OP's are only as good as your last order.
    Like Sheena, zzelda01 liked this post

It is on the ones that are discussed on the senior, found it on a list, so I can't name it ladyghost, sorry for that! And it looked so legit and professional, I wouldn't even imagine!
    Like Sheena, ladyghost liked this post

ladyghost is offline Distinguished Member
    ladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of lightladyghost is a glorious beacon of light

@merlot, I see. Well, I don't know what you order but perhaps you can find another vendor that is shipping right now. I'm having a problem with a vendor right now but that's a whole different story!

Good luck!
    Helpful Sheena, grannyof2boys Rated helpful
    Like Harry Irene, merlot liked this post

Either that, or just give it even more time ladyghost, I don't want to fall victim to scam, so I try to research as much as I can. Of course there is always a probability of one just being unlucky, but I want to make sure I have done everything from my part to ensure it won't.
    Like grannyof2boys, ladyghost liked this post

Harry Irene is offline Exalted Member
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute

@merlot

Wacky OP's and IOP's....I have had stuff like that happen....They're a Sordid bunch....

@Sheena ***POOF*** is right, it's Magic!!

beefheartbig hands.jpg
    Like djrick, Sheena, COSGringo, merlot, ChillyCat liked this post

COSGringo is offline Exalted Member
    COSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant futureCOSGringo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    @merlot

Wacky OP's and IOP's....I have had stuff like that happen....They're a Sordid bunch....

@Sheena ***POOF*** is right, it's Magic!!

beefheartbig hands.jpg
    Well put. They come and go like people!
    Helpful Harry Irene, ChillyCat Rated helpful
    I used to be on pills, now I am on a tablet. Ba dum dum.

notcharlotte is offline Senior Member
    notcharlotte will become famous soon enoughnotcharlotte will become famous soon enoughnotcharlotte will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by merlot View Post
    Recently I tried a new place simply because of the price. Can I say the price? I'm not sure if I can, but it was thirty dollars cheaper than my usual source. I'm on a fixed income and thirty or even twenty makes a big difference. It came quick with no problems but I went back to refill, it was gone already. Poof! Now I do have another source whose website either goes down or malfunctions on a regular basis. But they send me emails explaining the problem and offering other sites. I wouldn't mind knowing what happened to my cheap place. Is there a way to find out? I assume it went out of business, but who know
    Like Sheena, ChillyCat liked this post

ChillyCat is offline Eminent Member
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

It's spreading.......

Screen Shot 2012 01 22 at 113527 PM e1327339985634 - OP vanished in front of my eyes!
    Like Sheena, zzelda01 liked this post
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

Sheena is offline Distinguished Member
    Sheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to beholdSheena is a splendid one to behold

That happens frequently with OP's @notcharlotte! Chances are pretty good that this place you are looking for is now gone. While it could reappear, I wouldn't count on it. Sorry! Search the forums here and before long you'll find another source. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    Recently I tried a new place simply because of the price. Can I say the price? I'm not sure if I can, but it was thirty dollars cheaper than my usual source. I'm on a fixed income and thirty or even twenty makes a big difference. It came quick with no problems but I went back to refill, it was gone already. Poof! Now I do have another source whose website either goes down or malfunctions on a regular basis. But they send me emails explaining the problem and offering other sites. I wouldn't mind knowing what happened to my cheap place. Is there a way to find out? I assume it went out of business, but who know
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful
    Like ladyghost liked this post
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn