Thread: Obama takes mj off schedule 1 with executive order

1. Default Obama takes mj off schedule 1 with executive order

well obama did not agree with the dea's decison to keep mj on schedule 1. like past presidents he signs a number of orders as he leaves office, often freeing people and granting pardons.

this is long overdue since there needs to be peer-reviewed research on the efficacy of mmj for pain relief. of course he is also opening the door for legalization. since 22 states have voted in mmj, even the prez acknowledge that mmj is especially crucial for ms and epilipsy patients. good political news for a change.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Obama takes mj off schedule 1 with executive order
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    well obama did not agree with the dea's decison to keep mj on schedule 1. like past presidents he signs a number of orders as he leaves office, often freeing people and granting pardons.

this is long overdue since there needs to be peer-reviewed research on the efficacy of mmj for pain relief. of course he is also opening the door for legalization. since 22 states have voted in mmj, even the prez acknowledge that mmj is especially crucial for ms and epilipsy patients. good political news for a change.

I knew you were a GIANT POT HEAD!

You really should see "Reefer Madness"! Oh! The Evils of The Pot !

Why, I worked in hospitals for years and if I had a Penny for every patient I watched die from smoking the Wacky Weed, I'd Be in Federal Bankruptcy Court! LOL!!
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

4. I have M.S every one keeps telling me how much I'd benefit from MM. It how ever causes my great anxiety , actually makes my muscle spasms worse. & seems like time stops. It's ok for the 1st 5 mins. Then those s/e's kick in. Ty
    Helpful ladyghost Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post

Okay, that's good news for some. I don't smoke it and have never even tried it. I have a dad and other family and friends that are r were in LE. I voted No to making it legal in my state based on what my dad told me and many others explained why it was illegal.

Having said that, though, I think all drugs should be legalized. Just think of all the tax dollars......and not to mention when someone is told they can't have something they want it even more. It would also put the drug dealers out of business. Just MHO.
    Be Yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

6. no, i'm not a pothead, but i think mmj is an untapped resource for pain patients. certain strains that are high in cbd reduce pain and inflammation. cbd has also been shown to limit tumor growth.

cbd reduces inflammation 20 times more than aspirin and cbd reduces or eliminates the psychoactive properties of thc.

it's not legal where i am and i hate being paranoid, which is why i'd definitely try a high cbd strain. the added benefit is that mmj increases the effectiveness of opoids and lessens the number needed and the chance of addiction. in this climate, pain patients need all the help they can get.
    Helpful ladyghost, H20shed65, Sheena Rated helpful
    Like Bawston liked this post

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    no, i'm not a pothead, but i think mmj is an untapped resource for pain patients. certain strains that are high in cbd reduce pain and inflammation. cbd has also been shown to limit tumor growth.

cbd reduces inflammation 20 times more than aspirin and cbd reduces or eliminates the psychoactive properties of thc.

it's not legal where i am and i hate being paranoid, which is why i'd definitely try a high cbd strain. the added benefit is that mmj increases the effectiveness of opoids and lessens the number needed and the chance of addiction. in this climate, pain patients need all the help they can get.

You know I was JOKING! But I did find it strange when you PMd me with a Link to your E-Bay Store : BONGS-R-US! J/K !
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

8. i think i got fooled by a fake news site anyway--so it's not true. sigh. cbd oil is still available, however, afaik.
    Like H20shed65, Carter liked this post

jannie is a jewel in the roughjannie is a jewel in the roughjannie is a jewel in the roughjannie is a jewel in the roughjannie is a jewel in the roughjannie is a jewel in the roughjannie is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rob4448 View Post
    I have M.S every one keeps telling me how much I'd benefit from MM. It how ever causes my great anxiety , actually makes my muscle spasms worse. & seems like time stops. It's ok for the 1st 5 mins. Then those s/e's kick in. Ty
    I'm not surprised you're having the reaction that you are, I've heard this before. The strains are too potent today, they've taken it too far. Living in Washington where I can legally buy Marijuana, I haven't because I don't want to feel like crap for 6 hours. It's definitely not for everyone.
    Helpful Raspberry Rated helpful
    Like ladyghost, Sheena liked this post

beezabulb will become famous soon enough

Yes, are we sure of this? I have not seen this except on some predictions he will do so.

Even if he did- good luck. Trump's regime will zap it. Exec orders are easily revoked.

Based on what I saw in the press conference today, I have serious doubt there will be any liberal thinking going forward in regards to MJ, LBGT rights, etc.

Tillerson wants to revoke any relations with Cuba again so most things will rollback based on that notion alone IMHO.

So again, even if Prez Obama does so, I have my serious doubts it would stand. I think a lot of what he's done will be zapped. I am not saying that's good or bad. It's all subjective.

Pot- I think it's pathetic it's schedule I which means it's nearly impossible to test it for any benefits. Out in CA, there's always been the conspiracy that MJ it kept illegal to keep money in the pockets of some and MOST IMPORTANTLY- to keep the excessive funding flowing to the DEA and such to fight MJ. People want their jobs and that money.

I've been hearing that theory (a believable one IMHO) since 1988 (touchdown in So Cal).

Raspberry will become famous soon enoughRaspberry will become famous soon enoughRaspberry will become famous soon enoughRaspberry will become famous soon enough

It seems to me that the contradictory laws need to be dealt with. Rescheduling Marijuana is the only way it can make sense for it to be legalized on a state level. Granted, things don't always make sense, but nobody wants problems. I personally cannot tolerated marijuana. Just like any drug, it affects people differently
    Like beezabulb liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

I knew when I saw the thread title it could not be true. Obomber has been a total hypocrite about pot. Its practically a miracle drug for many conditions such as glaucoma, helps prevent alzheimers and is great for pain or insomnia among many other conditions.
    Like Carter, wintermute liked this post

smo1959 is a jewel in the roughsmo1959 is a jewel in the roughsmo1959 is a jewel in the roughsmo1959 is a jewel in the roughsmo1959 is a jewel in the roughsmo1959 is a jewel in the roughsmo1959 is a jewel in the rough

I don't personally use mj because I get totally paranoid - that's from someone who has never had the benefit of walking into a dispensary and getting a personalized consultation... Some of the info that I have viewed and read in recent years has me convinced, like many others, that mj is beneficial for many conditions from anxiety to seizures. At the same time, I would really hate to see it fall into the hands of the pharmaceutical industry. The people who use it recreationally or therapeutically would find themselves having to deal with doctors and insurance companies - and paying inflated prices to support multi million dollar CEO salaries.
    Like beezabulb, conflicted liked this post
    Not all those who wander are lost. -JRR Tolkien

14. Obama takes mj off schedule 1 with executive order