Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake Xanax - still a problem?

burner is offline Senior Member
    burner will become famous soon enoughburner will become famous soon enough

there used to be a lot more places selling good quality legit xanax...there are plenty of generic brands that are real so it doesn't have to be phizer to be the only real type

kcalrod is offline Member

A couple months back I had ordered some Denver produced 2mg Xanax, While I did not hear about them the price was right, so I thought. The pills i received were not like any xanax or generic I ever saw even for different dose, The pills were completely blank on both sides with no score or anything, they were 3x2x1mm and had rounder corners. While the pills were in tinfoil blisters and were not expired they had no effect at all. II suggest everyone to stay away from Denver Alprazolam. If someone knows different please let me know maybe what I had was not even the correct pill and some fake.

sokaslooj is offline Member

?I could use that link if its not to much trouble...
    Like johnnyc1291 liked this post

ctown is offline Member

I once ordered 60 completely fake 2mg alprazolam bars from an IOP that I think is based out of the Philippines. This IOP is actually listed in these forums and has several positive reviews, much to my surprise. They were the GG 249 bars, which after doing some research, I discovered are quite often counterfeited. They arrived not in blister packs, but sealed in two thin sheets of plastic.

You can determine if these particular GG 249 bars are fake by measuring them. They are just a couple of millimeters off of the genuine meds. Thisinfo is readily available just by entering a quick google search. Another good way to test their legitimacy is by taste. Real alprazolam is extremely bitter, these bars in question were pure chalk, and had absolutely no anxiolytic properties (i have very little tolerance to benzo's).

Carter is offline Exalted Member
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Unfortunately fake xanax seems to becomong more of a problems as demand and prices have skyrocketed. Here's a couple quotes from press release by GADOR Pharmaceuticals early this year. It's easily found with a google search. Some reading in the past indicates that fakes (not just gadors) are professsionally blisterpacked and marked. The fake issue extends to other drugs also...expecially Sched II from what I've read. Be careful.

Gador to Track Drugs in Argentina
    The pharmaceutical company will employ an EPC Gen 2 RFID system to reduce the risk of counterfeiting, by applying a tag to each high-value product it ships.

"Our primary objective is anti-counterfeiting," says Ricardo Jellinek, Gador's director of technology and operations. To maintain product integrity and ensure the safety of its customers, the firm is focused on ensuring that no one attempts to counterfeit its products at any point along the supply chain. Therefore, it tested the use of RFID at its Buenos Aires facility, and is currently in discussions with several of its distributors to begin building an RFID reader infrastructure at distribution locations.
    Helpful basehead Rated helpful
    Like just liked this post

berealjohn is offline Member

As for myself, I am a big fan of repeat business from a reliable vendor. I do not rely much on brands.

fnh
    fnh is offline Senior Member
    fnh will become famous soon enoughfnh will become famous soon enough

It is my opinion that there are a lot more fake meds being sold than peeps here believe.

There is just too much money to be made by selling knock offs. I don't believe a foiled blister pack or even very similar color & markings mean that a drug is real. Seen what fakes/mirror image products come out of places like CHINA to believe that what is sold out of IOPs is all real. The fakers are sneaky and put "similar" but not authentic components in the products they make as replicas.

Be careful.

JMHO.
    Helpful just Rated helpful

jpoker27 is offline Senior Member
    jpoker27 will become famous soon enoughjpoker27 will become famous soon enoughjpoker27 will become famous soon enough

I always try to buy brand also, but I have def received bunk batches of branded val (roche) and Rivotrils. I also got the bad xanax bars GG----something, i dont remember, so i suggest stick with a site that you really trust and they always come through, or at least try to research it as much as you can before ordering..
    just a suggestion

armesis is offline Senior Member
    armesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enough

I have also gotten burned by the fake GGs. They are getting better every day at making the fake meds look like the real thing. It is a booming business.

aperry2 is offline Member
    aperry2 will become famous soon enough

Default Pex-2 Alrprazolam

does anyone have anyexperienced with unmarked, no perferation/line on them blister-pack pex-2 generic xanax? Im trying to get info on this so i know if its lagit, i got one blister pack small white round unmarked seemed to work, very strong but I dont know if they are legit, thanks!!!!
    Helpful Ammo Rated helpful

I have also ended up with fake xanax. I never buy more than 1mg and this time it was brand name-upjohn.
    The problem was the pills were oval light purple and they were scored in the middle.
    They didn't do anything.
    I have such severe panic attacks, I know xanax when I take it and this stuff was god knows what. Be careful!

kfox1087 is offline Member

This thread makes me sad. I'm hoping to find somehwere reliable again now that DB is closed but it sounds like a big gamble right now that I cant really afford to make. I'm trying to research as much through this forum as possible right now, hopefully I find something.

just is offline Member

In my experience the Pakistan-based IOPs tend to be the worst for fake meds - even unknowingly, there's a realy lack of quality control within Pakistan and regulations are not enforced, so fake med factories operate with impunity. Whereas Indian pharma companies tend to supply the big US companies and the sector has a vested interest in ensuring quality and stamping out fakes/poor quality.

jamesbooker1975 is offline Banned Reason: PillsforAll Shill
    jamesbooker1975 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Guhpol View Post
    As I have already posted on this forum NO any LEGITIMATE online pharmacy will sell you Xanax online as it is included in controlled drugs list. Legitimate on;ine pharmacies are not allowed to sell controlled medications online. Thus don't be surptised if you receive fake Xanax ordering it from such kinf of pharmaciers. In case you need a reliable online pharmacy mail me
    at Removed email address. See above and I'll provide you the link
    Dude are you kidding ? Of course we Know that. But if you want to be 100 % sure to get reall one you have to go the damn doctor, get a rx, etc..and this forum should not exist. Lol. What else have you noted ? that the earth is not plane ?
    Talkin seriously , There a lot of places that sell reall one, but it is simple hard to find them.
    I noted that, for example, the gg249 bars that you can get online are all fakes . So if a site sell them, stay away from them.
    Also now there also gador bars fake, this is pretty new too.
    It will be cool to know, in each country, but brands could really be get if you go to a local pharmacy. For example there is a book of anabolics ( anobolics 2009 is the books name ) where you can check in each country, what anabolics are manufacturated there. That will be great for controlled substances too. So, for example, if someone want to sell you a gador manufacturated in Pakistan, you know that is fake, cause the reall one is manufacturaded in Argentina.
    For example I found this place where you can find what medicine is manufacturated in Argentina and Chile alfabeta.net and this one of spain : vademecum.es . I need to find one for Pakistan and may be China ( but dunno why, I never heard of any good supplier of medicine from China ) .
    Helpful mossbergshooter, lbz Rated helpful

superscapes is offline Member

Agree with ya j-booker. There are actually fake Onax bars making their way around my area. People are faking the 30mg oxycodone in NE ohio too.

ss

88xj is offline Senior Member
    88xj will become famous soon enough88xj will become famous soon enough88xj will become famous soon enough88xj will become famous soon enough

i just ordered some 3mg xanax from shaz and im almosst 100 percent positive that they are fake. chewed up four and nothing, not even a slight buzz, plus i cant find a pic of them anywhere on google. they are a light peach color. beware of the 3mg xanax on shaz site. i was very dissapointed to find out that they werent real.

if you find this heplful hit the helpful button. im one helpful post away from where all of the goodies are lol

cajunbulldog is offline Distinguished Member
    cajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant future

Shaz's xanax are real from my limited experience and 3mg are extended release.Xanax is not taken for a buzz,but for real medical issues like panic disorder.@cheytacgrl408 the purple footballs are legit European branded xanax and I am sorry someone sent you a knock off of branded medicine.
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

lseven7 is offline Honorable Member
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

There are a bunch of pictures here of some examples of 'fake' xannies.
    Foreign | Pharmer.org

There are lots of threads and pictures on other forums regarding fake or weak xanax. A quick google search using the right search terms will bring them up. Very informative and interesting. I was trying to find a picture of the bars from Starlite yesterday and a whole world opened up! Never did find out what brand the Starlite bars are. They are rectangular, 3 scores on one side, the number 2 on the other. So if anyone knows who makes those, please share the info with us!
    Helpful polly_prozac Rated helpful

burner is offline Senior Member
    burner will become famous soon enoughburner will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbooker1975 View Post
    Dude are you kidding ? Of course we Know that. But if you want to be 100 % sure to get reall one you have to go the damn doctor, get a rx, etc..and this forum should not exist. Lol. What else have you noted ? that the earth is not plane ?
    Talkin seriously , There a lot of places that sell reall one, but it is simple hard to find them.
    I noted that, for example, the gg249 bars that you can get online are all fakes . So if a site sell them, stay away from them.
    Also now there also gador bars fake, this is pretty new too.
    It will be cool to know, in each country, but brands could really be get if you go to a local pharmacy. For example there is a book of anabolics ( anobolics 2009 is the books name ) where you can check in each country, what anabolics are manufacturated there. That will be great for controlled substances too. So, for example, if someone want to sell you a gador manufacturated in Pakistan, you know that is fake, cause the reall one is manufacturaded in Argentina.
    For example I found this place where you can find what medicine is manufacturated in Argentina and Chile alfabeta.net and this one of spain : vademecum.es . I need to find one for Pakistan and may be China ( but dunno why, I never heard of any good supplier of medicine from China ) .
    even US RX drugs at pharmacies aren't regulated nearly as highly as most people think...i don't remember exactly, but i believe something like 10% of all US based medicine is actually tested (don't quote me on that number, but it was very low)

Quote Originally Posted by superscapes View Post
    Agree with ya j-booker. There are actually fake Onax bars making their way around my area. People are faking the 30mg oxycodone in NE ohio too.

ss
    are the 30mg oxy's or perc 30's easy to spot or do they seem completely legit? is it the mally perc 30's or the a215 perc 30's that are being counterfeited the most (or the OC 30's or OP 30's?)

superscapes is offline Member

Hey burner.

I really dont that much about the situation my friend. Back in the day i used to get a ton of these prescribed to me and i got pretty hooked on the 30s. So i would never touch one again.

A bunch of the younger guys at work do/have them all the time however. They showed me a fake M-30 and it looked legit to me. It was a well made fake man, thats for sure. They paid $25 each for em too. Ouch.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast