Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake Xanax - still a problem?

burner is offline Senior Member
    burner will become famous soon enoughburner will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Rec8898 View Post
    Real or fake?? i cant found this pill legit anywhere

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...001_medium.jpg
    just search for xanax 3mg on google...as was previously mentioned, these are the semi-new (probably a few years or so old (didn't get popular until a year or less ago)) 3mg extended release xanax

maybe DrugItem 8839 - Fake Xanax - still a problem?

Alprazolam20XR20320mg GRE - Fake Xanax - still a problem?

or in white TmpnPQ - Fake Xanax - still a problem?

M77
    M77 is offline Distinguished Member
    M77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    I think you have the GG bars mixed up with the Greenstone bars. The Greenstones are actually made by Pfizer from what I understand and Pfizer owns the rights to the name "Xanax" hence why Greenstone bars look exactly like brand name bars with the exception of the imprint.
    @subhuman
    You were exactly right, thank you for the correction. The GG's are bars with the smoother edges, and do have the 4 way break, but the Greenstone are exact copies, down to the last detail, except the logo, as you mentioned. Those are, as far as I am concerned, not one iota worse then the brand. If you didn't correct me, I might have said yes at the pharmacy, and then been really pissed, like I was when i let the pharmacist talk me into the Mylans....OMG did those suck the big one!!! (pardon my immaturity, been a bad day)
    Helpful Blockhead Rated helpful

thizzleberry is offline Banned Reason: Breaking forum rules repeatedly

Just heard from my friend that he got 60 of the fake Melatonin GG bars last week..

He shouldve known better, they were ~$2 a piece which is 1/3 of the going rate in these parts.

SWIGRx is offline Banned Reason: Selling through the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by thizzleberry View Post
    Just heard from my friend that he got 60 of the fake Melatonin GG bars last week..

He shouldve known better, they were ~$2 a piece which is 1/3 of the going rate in these parts.
    i stay away from the GG bars period. i know that there are fakes in my area and refuse to score anything less potent than greenstone. its all about the gadors right now. stay away from the GG's

deserthawk238 is offline Member

the Purple football xanax which resemble the old Upjohn are fakes. My buddy ordered 30 and we checked them on 1) SEM...scanning electron microscope using as a control prescription alprazolam from USA and it did not contain any alprazolam theses were purple or a funny gray all the way through..not real.batch number A-X18820 after he called their bluff they sent him at no charge LOL they tried to bill his cancelled credit card the same purple " XANAX" purple has xanax 1.0 but these are white inside with same batch number however the color was a different shade of purple these were run through a GC instrument myself using a real alprazolam and to my surprise no alprazolam at all. Don't buy any xanax online I think that is all that is going around. the ingredients won’t hurt you at least not these but who knows ...what about the next order,oh by the way GC ( Gas Chromatography) Very accurate.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 15 minutes after the last post:*

Next time what was in these fake purple football shapped Xanax

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

After the ingredent we will reveal who are shipping the bogus Xanax
    Last edited by deserthawk238; 08-30-2011 at 04:42 AM.
    Like JoeyButtafuoco liked this post

M77
    M77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud ofM77 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by deserthawk238 View Post
    the Purple football xanax which resemble the old Upjohn are fakes. My buddy ordered 30 and we checked them on 1) SEM...scanning electron microscope using as a control prescription alprazolam from USA and it did not contain any alprazolam theses were purple or a funny gray all the way through..not real.batch number A-X18820 after he called their bluff they sent him at no charge LOL they tried to bill his cancelled credit card the same purple " XANAX" purple has xanax 1.0 but these are white inside with same batch number however the color was a different shade of purple these were run through a GC instrument myself using a real alprazolam and to my surprise no alprazolam at all. Don't buy any xanax online I think that is all that is going around. the ingredients won’t hurt you at least not these but who knows ...what about the next order,oh by the way GC ( Gas Chromatography) Very accurate.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 15 minutes after the last post:*

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

In a recent post, I mentioned that with all the fake 2mg bars going around, nobody should be lulled into a false sense of security with the 1mgs. If there is money to be made, those were next, and considering we are talking about millions of illegal money, it was only a matter of time. It only made sense that while everyone was leery of the 2's, someone would start counterfeiting the 1s.
    Like Blockhead liked this post

JoeyButtafuoco is offline Eminent Member
    JoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by deserthawk238 View Post

I have a buddy who has access to GC/MS. I have to bribe him to check out pills, but we did some meds from different places. Some of the klonopins tended to have the most amount of drug in them, but were still short

olyoxen is offline Senior Member
    olyoxen will become famous soon enougholyoxen will become famous soon enougholyoxen will become famous soon enough

It's scary but unsurprising. There is certainly money to be made, and it seems as long as people are willing to shell out the cash, counterfeiters will pervade the market.

forumday is offline Member

I just placed an order and received bars that were scored but no markings -- dont know if they are fake or not

Oh forgot to mention this was from a BI that has sent nothing but quality generics in the past

scooterking is offline Member

Just received my order from a guy named David.. PM if you want more details..
    Received an overnight delivery of 100 GG249 and 100Soma (no id). They have to be fake. the gg249s taste like chalk, took one and nada. so i said **** it and took a 350 mg soma that they sent me again in a sandwhich bag (all broken up).. and again nada.. finally just took one of my stash of real xanax. what a waste of money!!!!! I guess I'll fight it with the credit card company..

arrrggg.. and i was looking forward to the real shit, what a disapointment. he did say they were gadors..

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

Just received my order from a guy named David.. PM if you want more details..
    Received an overnight delivery of 100 GG249 and 100Soma (no id). They have to be fake. the gg249s taste like chalk, took one and nada. so i said **** it and took a 350 mg soma that they sent me again in a sandwhich bag (all broken up).. and again nada.. finally just took one of my stash of real xanax. what a waste of money!!!!! I guess I'll fight it with the credit card company..

arrrggg.. and i was looking forward to the real shit, what a disapointment. he did say they were gadors..
    Last edited by scooterking; 09-02-2011 at 04:15 PM.

isabell is offline Member

Could also use some help on pill ID. 1. Round blue with score on one side and nothing on the other. 2. Round white with score on one side and nothing on the other. 3. Yellow triangle with X on one side and instead of 3 on the other (like the image of a blue one a couple of posts above) it has a 4. I have gone through all of the foreign images at the above mentioned site (since these are from WSM) and tried to contact the source with no response - although it has not been more than a day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and as you can see I rarely post even though I have been around a while.

burner is offline Senior Member
    burner will become famous soon enoughburner will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by isabell View Post
    Could also use some help on pill ID. 1. Round blue with score on one side and nothing on the other. 2. Round white with score on one side and nothing on the other. 3. Yellow triangle with X on one side and instead of 3 on the other (like the image of a blue one a couple of posts above) it has a 4. I have gone through all of the foreign images at the above mentioned site (since these are from WSM) and tried to contact the source with no response - although it has not been more than a day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and as you can see I rarely post even though I have been around a while.
    1 and 2 could be anything...could even be vitamins

the round blue scored with nothing else could be pakistani valium, but you never know when there's nothing else on the pill

the white could be ativan, but again, without any other identifiers, we're just blindly guessing

yellow with an x i've heard is e (don't think we can talk about that on here, but i assume it's ok to help id a pill), but i haven't heard of it with a 4...tried searching google and couldn't find anything legitimate (someone suggested 4mg xanax, but that doesn't exist)

isabell is offline Member

Ya kinda strange to throw all this pills in as extras with no explanation of what they might be - oh well. I am thinking WSM must have done the same thing to others and one of them will hopefully chime in here soon. It is such a shame that the mods felt the need to move the thread after so many members had contributed to it, and so many of those do not have the required number of posts to continue to contribute to it on the other side. What a drag.

outthere is offline Member

I just received fakes from SY site. There was no U69 and the were aree brocken apart. The also dead give away is the you couls squeeze them and they will turn to powder-

BigBench is offline Member

Default They

There are a lot of fake Qualitest bars going around right now. Instead of the fancy cursive v, they have a very plain V imprint in the rear and the proper [2][0][9][0] imprint on the front.
    Like Trueme liked this post

M77

I found my fake Xanax bars!!! They were on a site that test X for kids, and scrolling through the pictures, and then seeing the analysis of what is really in these things is sobering. Some of the X was MDMA, but most was a mix of designer drugs, and stuff you would ingest for a $1,000,000.

It is worth flipping through, just to see how badly these are adulterated, but low and behold were my friends scam Xanax. I know they are the right ones, because they look perfect, just 2 of the scores are not scored!

By the way, the lab says....they are really clonazapam!!!

EcstasyData.org: Test Details : Result #2207 - Xanax
    Helpful t c Rated helpful

whyregister is offline Member

if it puffs up it's probably phenaz

if it puffs up it's probably phenaz, all the usa bars, even the gg249 don't puff but i had some fake 249s and it was phenaze becaue i was messed up for liek 4 days no idea how much i tooken
    Last edited by whyregister; 09-30-2011 at 02:54 AM.

basehead is offline Senior Member
    basehead will become famous soon enoughbasehead will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by burner View Post
    just search for xanax 3mg on google...as was previously mentioned, these are the semi-new (probably a few years or so old (didn't get popular until a year or less ago)) 3mg extended release xanax

maybe DrugItem 8839 - Fake Xanax - still a problem?

Alprazolam20XR20320mg GRE - Fake Xanax - still a problem?

or in white TmpnPQ - Fake Xanax - still a problem?
    the ones that he showed are different brands than the ones you pulled up

u put up 2 different pics of 3mg greenstone xannies, ive seen the other triangular one with the X on side and 3 on the other but dont kno what brand

curly is offline Honorable Member
    curly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    I just received fakes from SY site. There was no U69 and the were aree brocken apart. The also dead give away is the you couls squeeze them and they will turn to powder-
    Also, watch for just a lot of 'dust' in the bottle, bag, or even blister packs with any 'brand', because that indicates they are most likely very old.

hth

jtb2 is offline Senior Member
    jtb2 will become famous soon enoughjtb2 will become famous soon enough

A good way to check if a pill is fake is to place one pill in glass of warm/hot water. Not boiling but quite warm. If it starts to dissolve immediately, it probably is not fake. The fake pills are generally bonded(?) together using a cheap material which takes more heat to dissolve. Now how pure it is is another story.
    Helpful zippy2323 Rated helpful

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast