Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farmapram

MayreeAngel2 is offline Eminent Member
    MayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering.....I also recently received some of these. When I get product from a SY vendor I carry it in a old labeled prescription bottle. That way if it's found during a traffic stop, etc. it shows it's mine & I have a script. (even if it's a year old) However, I do NOT have a "real" bottle to carry these in. Seeing as these are Mexican manufactured, if you're caught, you're SOL right? Didn't think that thru before I ordered them.

burner is offline Senior Member
    burner will become famous soon enoughburner will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by MayreeAngel View Post
    I was wondering.....I also recently received some of these. When I get product from a SY vendor I carry it in a old labeled prescription bottle. That way if it's found during a traffic stop, etc. it shows it's mine & I have a script. (even if it's a year old) However, I do NOT have a "real" bottle to carry these in. Seeing as these are Mexican manufactured, if you're caught, you're SOL right? Didn't think that thru before I ordered them.
    just try to make the part on the bottle that shows what color/imprints the pill should have a little harder to read...i have bottles for .5mg, 1mg and 2mg - it isn't uncommon for pharmacies (they've done this to me before) to use 2 types of the same med when they've run out of the main brand they use

having the bottle helps...it's not any guarantee, but it is quite a bit better than traveling with blister packs that have arabic or farsi writing on the back
    Helpful MayreeAngel2 Rated helpful
    Like Carter liked this post

MayreeAngel2 is offline Eminent Member
    MayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond repute

@burner.....thanks for the suggest. I try not to carry those purple things anywhere as they aren't usually a necessity. I DO have an old bottle dated less than a year old for my watsons. You are correct. I have had pharmacies mix 2 brands (generic & name brand) when filling a script.
    Like burner liked this post

nola is offline Distinguished Member
    nola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to beholdnola is a splendid one to behold

i got that farmapram brand from a BI and liked them a lot and wish i knew where to get them from a IOP all the time so i could get them cheaper than what the BI charged for them. i think they compare to PD brand.

Jazzie is offline Honorable Member
    Jazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura about

AH, I just sped a new thread on this very subject. I ordered a boatload of these farmapram alprazolam 1mg purple football shaped meds... I got some very knowledgeable recs from well-intentioned senior members within the site and went ahead and spent the high price needed to buy enough of the 1mg farmapram alprazolam to last me quite awhile. So far I HATE them. Normal xanax from my doc does NOT make me "groggy"... klonopin does that for me not xanax. These feel like super-powered klonopins to me, not xanax. wow, I had no idea these would be so different as to be almost recognizable to me as xanax. Maybe I WILL order some valium just to be on the same side. I need a benzo I can function on, not stumble around like a drunk person tripping on everything in sight! Blah to the farmapram alprazolam! *But to each his own
    Last edited by Jazzie; 09-16-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: spelling disasters
    Today you are You,that is truer than true-There is no one alive who is Youer than You.

Quote Originally Posted by JGGD View Post
    AH, I just sped a new thread on this very subject. I ordered a boatload of these farmapram alprazolam 1mg purpple football shaped meds... I got some very knowledgeable recs fromm senior members within the site and went ahead and spent the high price needed to buy enough of the 1mg farmapram alprazolam to last me quite awhile. So far I HATE them. Normal xanax from my doc does NOT make me "groggy"... klonopin does that for me not xanax. These feel like super-powered klonompins to me, not xanax. I'll have to use the.. after 400 bucks I have no choice. But wow, I had no idea these would be so different as to be almost recognizable to me as xanax. Maybe I WILL order some valium just to be on the same side. I need a benzo I can function on, not stumble around like a drunk person tripping on everything in sight! Blah to the farmapram alprazolam! *But to each his own
    tripping on everything in sight sounds a lot more like a high dose of xanax and a lot less like klonopin
    Helpful fairydust63, nola Rated helpful

fairydust63 is offline Honorable Member
    fairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the rough

I am doing a test order on these today..while I wait for my gadors to get here if they ever do! Not holding my breath....after readuing thread upon thread of this brand, basically all I get is xanax is xanax, unless you have had GADORS from ARG. I split them in half..I take .5mg so not afraid of tripping or falling asleep, nothing knocks me out anyways, except if I take a Val at night.
    Like Carter liked this post

Jazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura aboutJazzie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by burner View Post
    tripping on everything in sight sounds a lot more like a high dose of xanax and a lot less like klonopin
    2mgs of xanax is NOT a high dose for me
    Today you are You,that is truer than true-There is no one alive who is Youer than You.

2mgs of xanax is NOT a high dose for me
    not trying to be an ass, but 2mg of klonopin is equivalent to 2mg of xanax...i was just saying that falling around/not being able to stabilize your equilibrium is much more of a symptom of xanax than klonopin

but as far as benzo to benzo, xanax and klonopin are about equal in strength...so i don't know what you got if you have a benzo tolerance and whatever you have is really ****ing up your equilibrium to the point of not being able to stand straight...

who knows...have any pics and maybe we can identify? or maybe they mixed in something much stronger with a little xanax to make the fake farmapam pills

kmontayne is offline Moderator
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond reputekmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    kmontayne has a reputation beyond repute
    Anyone know the imprint on the 2mg? If so, if anyone would care to tell me I would appreciate it

medicaldean is offline Member

the xanax product - generic or other have basically same effect - suppress overactivity. effects vary on individuals - some sleep, some less on edge, some disoriented and loss of motor skills. effects brains processing of stimulates taken, influences motor function. basically a chemical behavior modifier. generics from IOP's can have quality/strength issues. go slow. there are better options.

please help me get past JUNIOR STATUS.
    Helpful Jazzie, fairydust63, RedBaron Rated helpful

SWIGRx is offline Banned Reason: Selling through the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    Anyone know the imprint on the 2mg? If so, if anyone would care to tell me I would appreciate it
    ive made this a personal mission of mine lol. all of my research has led me to the conclusion that no such pill exists (legitimately). some people on other forums have claimed to have received completely unmarked 2mg farmpram brand alprazolam. but i doubt a legitimate pharmaceutical manufacturer would produce a 1mg marked product and a 2mg unmarked. here is the only semi-helpful sites i came across that lists the formulations of farmapram, note no 2mg is listed.

Farmapram (Alprazolam) Investigacion Farmaceutica
    Helpful Kat0711, Otter Bob Rated helpful

THese are what teh Framapram pills I got looked like http://http://www.pharmer.org/files/...rmapram1mg.jpg
    I had 200 of these pills and to say I HATE them in an understatement. 3 of my friends have tried them all all three have had unusual reactions (none good). One friend kind-of likes (or find them tolerable in emergencies)them but thinks they make her too groggy to take more than .25 at one time. One of my friends thinks they are mixed with other drugs that make your short-term memory and motor-skill seriously impaired. One friend even had a type of black-out experience where she couldn't recall anything from the previous 4 2 or 3 hours !I've taken a LOT of xanax but nothing like these. I'm skeptical that they have much alprazolam in them at all. What are they cut with? Why do they make you so groggy/forgetful? More than anything, they didn't FEEL like xanax.. at ALL to me. Perhaps there was more than one batch, which is why some had good experiences.... because I cannot imagine having anything remotely close to a "good" experience on the Framapram pills I have. These came from a well respected vendor... not some rip-off artist. I found the whole thing very odd.. and above all VERY disappointing. I wish I had gotten the normal Upjohn purples
    Last edited by Jazzie; 10-22-2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Fixing typing... perhaps some of those Frams were in me when I first wrote that? WTF!?

@burner~ After this many years taking benzos I know my tolerance levels (high, of course). No benzo has EVER made me lose my short-term memory like these Framapram did...or make me lose my balance when walking. I'm thinking there might be more than one batch of these going around and they aren't equivalent in strength or even active ingredients? They reviews from some people don't match up to what me and my friends experienced at all. I can take two 2mg klonopin and I'm FINE. 1 mg of xanax should not have any sort of effect like these do. I think they're dangerous...who knows what they Hell they have in them? I have a friend on a 3mg a day xanax dose who literally "shaves" a bit off of one of these when she's out of stock just to hold her over. When she first got them took one thinking i was the same as a purple Upjohn and went to do errands... she couldn't remember how she got home and had a bag of the most bizarre shit bought at Walmart that she would NEVER buy. I think it's the "makes you a nut-job" benzo. A family member actually said I looked like I was brain damaged while on these things. Fun stuff... not. I wish I could get my hands on the Walmart video of my friend buying absurd things like big sparkly bouncy balls and huge ugly hair clips with neon butterflies Joking aside, I'm glad she made it home safely...miraculous considering it was a 45 minute drive.

271384ea2b1318db4d - Farmapram
    Helpful fairydust63 Rated helpful

Pandoh is offline Member

I have had the blus once but I am honestly not sure what brand they were. I usually stick with the bars :]

RedBaron is offline Honorable Member
    RedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really niceRedBaron is just really nice

THese are what teh Framapram pills I got looked like http://http://www.pharmer.org/files/...rmapram1mg.jpg
    I had 200 of these pills and to say I HATE them in an understatement. 3 of my friends have tried them all all three have had unusual reactions (none good). One friend kind-of likes (or find them tolerable in emergencies)them but thinks they make her too groggy to take more than .25 at one time. One of my friends thinks they are mixed with other drugs that make your short-term memory and motor-skill seriously impaired. One friend even had a type of black-out experience where she couldn't recall anything from the previous 4 2 or 3 hours !I've taken a LOT of xanax but nothing like these. I'm skeptical that they have much alprazolam in them at all. What are they cut with? Why do they make you so groggy/forgetful? More than anything, they didn't FEEL like xanax.. at ALL to me. Perhaps there was more than one batch, which is why some had good experiences.... because I cannot imagine having anything remotely close to a "good" experience on the Framapram pills I have. These came from a well respected vendor... not some rip-off artist. I found the whole thing very odd.. and above all VERY disappointing. I wish I had gotten the normal Upjohn purples
    I realize this post is old, but xanax always makes me groggy/forgetful... Those are like the top two side effects of too much xanax: Tiredness and anterograde amnesia.
    They probably don't have great production standards, and some pills may have more alp, while other have less. Also, the alprazolam may not be evenly distributed throughout the pill. So if you took half of a bar, and a quarter of another, you could be taking 1.5-2 bars worth of alprazolam.
    Just speculating.

Massiveamounts is offline Distinguished Member
    Massiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by YAHHOO View Post
    I received Farmapram 1mg footballs and my conclusion is they are legitimately alprazolam, but they make me seem so groggy compared to other brands. Buddy of mine took one and didn't seem to feel the same effect as me. I personally prefer John-Parke or Pfizer over them, but they work. I might not be the best judge for benzo advice since I am an infrequent user, and only recreationally take them, or for sleep (I have no anxiety, bad I know but being honest).

Hmmm I used to get some generic paki V's that had a similar effect on me....they were "real" but would make me much more drowsy than "relaxed" feeling. Thing was they were dirt dirt cheap lol.

Pandoh is offline Member

Hey I just received a handful of these little guys today but I have not tried them yet. Most likely tomorrow night and I will come back and leave feedback of how they are. All though im probably not the best judge anyways.

MrClean is offline Senior Member
    MrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura aboutMrClean has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post

Been searching on-line to find out if the 2mg no imprint white bars are really Farmapram (Alprazolam). Some of the BI/SY vendors were shipping these and say they are Farmapram 2mg bars.

I’ve had one of those bars and it does have that distinctive Alprazolam taste. I do think the bars have some of the active ingredient(s) in Alprazolam. Couldn’t find much on-line except Farmapram is the brand name of Alprazolam made by Investigacion Farmaceutica, S.A. de C.V (IFA). Here is the contact information for corporate headquarters:

Corprtoratoin syione n hHeadquead
    Investigacion Farmaceutica, S.A. de C.V
    Calle 13 Este No.5, CIVAC
    62500 Jiutepec, Morelos

Last Thursday decided to phoned the company at the address above. Receptionist answered and transferred to “Company Assistance.” Hoped to get to someone in sales or marketing. Don’t know if a company assistant is the best source of info but here’s what was said.

“Farmapram is not made in a 2mg version. It is made in .25mg, .5mg and 1mg pill and each have an imprint “IFA.” Farmapram is the brand name of alprazolam made by Investigacion Farmaceutica and no other company has been given a license to produce an alprazolam pill under the brand name Farmapram.”

Not saying whether they are real or not, only what was said by a company assistant. The last info I had on these vendors was when they were moved to the Senior Area. Those members may have already discussed this issue and communicated their concerns to these vendors. Anyone who buys from them in the future may want to request a 2mg bar that is imprinted and can be identified.

If these 2mg no imprint white bars are still being shipped, my guess is that if enough buyers request imprinted bars only, and discuss this concern with your favorite vendor(s), I think they will, like they did previously, eventually begin shipping imprinted bars. Remember, they need our business as much as we need .

I believe, based on some of the medications they sell, they should have no problems acquiring and selling a Schedule 4 medication, such as an imprinted Alprazolam 2mg bar, to their customers.

*If this post violates any of the rules, I would request the Moderators contact me and give me the opportunity to edit the post to keep it in compliance with the rules so it is not moved to the Senior Area. I spent a lot of time and personal funds for the International call to Mexico to get this information . I am NOT requesting names of these vendors, who is selling what medications, who is reliable or having problems, or any other information in regard to this specific set of vendors. Also those of us without access to these vendors in the Senior Area, I am asking for your help to please keep any posts limited to this one issue. My only intention is to share the information above because there seems to be a lot of concern not only on this forum but others forums as well. Also if anyone would like to verify this information, contact Investigacion Farmaceutica with the contact information listed above. I am not a member of any related forums so if you see a modified version of this post ( for example to make these vendors look more credible or less credible) it was not posted by me. Thanks.

MrClean

Tboner68 is offline Member

I am brand new here, first poster. I have been taking the blue 1 mg Tafil and splitting it in half for sleep for a few years now. Sleep only, I don't use it during the day and it works like a charm for me. The funny thing is, it took me over a year to realize I was taking "Zanax" for sleep. Nonetheless, I just got back from Mexico and bought something in a Farmapram bottle that is labeled 2.0mg Alprazolam. Admittedly, the seal appeared to have been compromised which concerned me a bit. Nonetheless, the pills are Long and are such that are easily broken into .5 sections. They don't have any markings however. I have just gone through this thread and am now curious what I bought. Firstly, I am staring at the label which clearly appears to be a legitimate Farmapram label showing 2.0mg Alprazolam. If they don't make them, it's a great fake label. At the same time, the pills are not marked which worries me. Anyone it there have the same experience? Because I only take for sleep, I don't have much to say about the taste or the feeling of them vs Tafil other than I am pretty groggy today after taking .5 before bed last night. I should have just stuck to Tafil I guess, I assumed Alzopram is Alzopram but you guys are all teaching me otherwise. It doesnt make sense to me but again I am a novice. Any comments would be appreciated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast