Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmapram

spradlz is offline Member
    spradlz will become famous soon enough

Default Farmapram

Has anyone heard of Farmapram (alprazolam) its a form of xanax manufactured in Mexico. Just wondering the potency and quality of this product?
    Like fairydust63 liked this post

YAHHOO is offline Senior Member
    YAHHOO will become famous soon enough

I received Farmapram 1mg footballs and my conclusion is they are legitimately alprazolam, but they make me seem so groggy compared to other brands. Buddy of mine took one and didn't seem to feel the same effect as me. I personally prefer John-Parke or Pfizer over them, but they work. I might not be the best judge for benzo advice since I am an infrequent user, and only recreationally take them, or for sleep (I have no anxiety, bad I know but being honest).
    Helpful jezza Rated helpful

curly is offline Honorable Member
    curly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nicecurly is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by spradlz View Post
    Has anyone heard of Farmapram (alprazolam) its a form of xanax manufactured in Mexico. Just wondering the potency and quality of this product?
    yes! i received them once in lieu of brand name that i ordered from a SY outfit that eventually got busted with lots of cashiers checks, crossing the border....

anyway, they are ok, but not great. and they did make me kinda sleepy like the other poster noted.

mikec is offline Senior Member
    mikec will become famous soon enough

I found them to be on par with other brands of alprazolam. They seemed equally strong and I didn't notice excessive grogginess, at least no more than other brands.

spradlz is offline Member
    spradlz will become famous soon enough

Just received an order of thirty 1 mg's. Took 1 and after about 1 hr it knocked me out for a couple of hours. This morning i tried only 1/2 about an hour and half before i was supposed to wake up. ( i always have a hard time sleepy really early in the morning) it helped me go back to sleep, but woke up fine when i was supposed too and have felt great this morning, no anxiety, plenty of energy and an overall since of well being. I think i'm gonna try to get my hands on some park davis and compare. But the Farmaprams seem just as good the generics from wallgreens.
    Helpful RedBaron Rated helpful

Otter Bob is offline Senior Member
    Otter Bob will become famous soon enough

I have tried these before and the first time I got them , I could tell a difference right away. They are not as good as upjohn in my opinion , but they were better than nothing. I got use to them after awhile. I am not really complaining about them , but if I had a choice , I would rather get a different brand. They will work for you though. I noticed the groggy feeling aswell.
    Helpful fairydust63 Rated helpful

Nubzor is offline Senior Member
    Nubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the rough

The last few times I've ordered from the SY area, I've gotten the Farmapram 1mg purple footballs. They are indeed a mexican generic alprazolam. They're larger than the pfizer/upjohn 1mg pills, with "IFA" on one side, bisected on the other. From my experience, they are just as strong as name brand. I've even given a few to a friend of mine who is beyond addicted to benzos and even he couldn't tell the difference.

Otter Bob is offline Senior Member
    Otter Bob will become famous soon enough

I am not saying they are not any good. They work. But I did notice a difference on how they made me feel. You get used to it. When it comes down to it , it's not your choice. You get what you get and I have had to deal with that before. As I said , I'm not writing them off , I would just like a different brand if it's possible.

elantra77 is offline Member

they do make you quite sleepy....but quality wise they are pretty much on par with most other brands. at least in my humble experience. and maybe its cause i haven't taken any benzos in a while my tolerance is low but 1mg hits me great where as 2mg would have been the norm for me. but one thing is for certain...if you take one and lie down...your gonna fall asleep...confirmed..lol

fairydust63 is offline Honorable Member
    fairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome thread, I am new and accidentally posted this same question somewhere else..oh well! My mistake. I am from the DB and getting use to all this. So after reading this thread on this brand, guess since my other one did not come through I ill go ahead and place my order from H. I was told from someone they are like Parke-davis ones...never tried them, but I cu them in half, I never take 1mg a time. Thanks again for such great info!!

sinnersdinner is offline Senior Member
    sinnersdinner will become famous soon enoughsinnersdinner will become famous soon enough

Yeah, Wow I miss the blue Tafil's. Looks like they are gone forever. I've noticed that the
    Farma's have a distinctively different, IDK, twang. Not seemingly as effective as the Tafil's and one thing I'm finding that you need to watch out with the Farma's - they up your tolerance level much quicker - at least that was my experience - because they are, well in a word, crappy.
    Like Blockhead liked this post
    She was outspoken, but by whom? - Dorothy Parker

I think alprazolam is alprazolam folks. They are all supposed to make you groggy. If you don't want the groggy feeling try diazapam. I prefer valium when I just need to 'take a chill pill...' valium calms me down. Xanax knocks me out. That's what I'll use for sleep.

That being said I just ordered some xanax from MX. I did like the tafil better- it worked a little faster IMO, but the end result is the same. Me getting knocked the heck out.

burner is offline Senior Member
    burner will become famous soon enoughburner will become famous soon enough

i've had that brand before and although a little weaker than other 1mg doses i've taken, it seems to get the job done...doesn't have the same coating so it has a slightly different taste to it

firedup is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinnersdinner View Post
    Yeah, Wow I miss the blue Tafil's. Looks like they are gone forever. I've noticed that the
    Farma's have a distinctively different, IDK, twang. Not seemingly as effective as the Tafil's and one thing I'm finding that you need to watch out with the Farma's - they up your tolerance level much quicker - at least that was my experience - because they are, well in a word, crappy.

I find the European purple Upjohn 90 footballs x 1mg to be just as good as the Tafil x 1mg footballs, if not better.. They are both made by Pfizer anyway, as far as I know..

mikec is offline Senior Member
    mikec will become famous soon enough

I don't know. For a couple years I was on Argentian alprazolam through Todo, and it was great. I think there is a consensus that Gador brand alprazolam is top notch, which it is. The Farmapram is not on the same level as Gadors...but I think it is very good. I just took 1/2 of one after mowing the lawn, and I feel great. Really, 1/2 of a 1mg Farmapram doesn't feel that much different than a 1/4 of a gador. Of course individual brain chemistry is vastly different between individuals.

Nubzor is offline Senior Member
    Nubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the roughNubzor is a jewel in the rough

I had both the Tafils and the Farmaprams at the same time and honestly couldn't tell the difference (and I'd consider myself fairly-well experienced when it comes to benzos). But I agree, everyone's chemistry is different, therefore everyone will get somewhat different results. I'm sure placebo/mindset can be influential too ("This is generic? Weak!"). It does appear the SY area is now shipping Farmapram though.

And yeah, you should get practically the same results with the Tafil/Upjohn. Both are made by Pfizer (Pfizer owns upjohn).

lightscamera is offline Member
    lightscamera will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey View Post
    I find the European purple Upjohn 90 footballs x 1mg to be just as good as the Tafil x 1mg footballs, if not better.. They are both made by Pfizer anyway, as far as I know..
    I received these only last week. First time taking Xanax of any kind. Friend of mine who has taken it as prescribed plenty of times said they were good.

redxxxx is offline Member
    redxxxx will become famous soon enough

Default Farmapram =phenazepam not alprazolam

phenazepam is completely different than alprazolam it is actually legal in the US.It was synthesized in Russia. You can buy it on ebay. Red

BuckeyeFan is offline Honorable Member
    BuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really nice

Farmapram=alprazolam...not phenazepam. It is a Mexlcan generic brand of Xanax.

trevor_wood is offline Senior Member
    trevor_wood will become famous soon enoughtrevor_wood will become famous soon enough

I just received a batch of the 1 mg Farmapram from a SY vendor and took one of the purple footballs about an hour ago. Definitley feeling relaxed, but not necessarily sleepy. I'm tempted to take another. I have very little if any tolerance to benzos right now (just an occasional valium) and haven't taken a xanax in years. So I think they are probably of pretty high quality. I suspect that I'm just not nearly as sensitive to benzos as I was back in the day. Unfortunately I'm not an expert at judging the potency of the various manufacturers. Well, it's taking me forever to write this, so I think that must mean thumbs up on the Farmapram.

Just updating... I decided to a take a second 1 mg purple football last night and it knocked me out almost immediately. Slept like a log for 10 hours and actually ended up being an hour late for work. So I would definitely say two thumbs up on the 1 mg Farmaprams from onlinedrugs2u.
    Last edited by trevor_wood; 09-09-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast