NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 675 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Yellow Watson 853 and scored on the otherside

andyli is offline Senior Member
    andyli will become famous soon enough

Default Yellow Watson 853 and scored on the otherside

Alright, I've purchased 60 of these yellow Hydrocodone 10/325 from a online source today. It has the imprint WATSON and 853 below the WATSON on one side and the other side is scored, it is in the shape of a capsule. It is 14mm long and breaks in half fairly easily.

I have a low tolerance to opioids; I am currently taking half a 30mg IR Oxycodone and that last about 4 hours. So, I decided to take 3 of the hydros, but barely felt anything, I also took a quarter oxy . Now I'm thinking that these are some bunk pills.
    Next morning I took 4 and it did nothing, I'm sure I got counterfeit hydros that look almost perfect. After closely examining the pill I noticed the number five was off a little; the number 5 on the real ones I looked at on the Watson website are straight on the bottom, no curve to the 5, but the fake ones are more curved. The width and height if the pills are about 1mm off too. I chewed up one to have a better taste and these were definitely not real, it doesn't have that strong chemical taste. It almost has no taste at first.

There are fake WATSON 853s be careful. I bought it from a online vendor who does sell real pills, but the Vics are fake.
    Last edited by andyli; 05-26-2012 at 05:45 PM.

andyli is offline Senior Member
    andyli will become famous soon enough

Why can't I see my post? I'm new to this site. I'm confused? Hmmmmmm. What to do?

MellowMind is offline Honorable Member
    MellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura about

You can see your post by clicking "User CP" and then down at the bottom it will say "threads subscriptions" or something to that effect. Or you could just hit forums, go to the category you posted in, and check it that way.
    Helpful andyli Rated helpful
    Like Demona liked this post
    Used to be "panickedmind".

Demona is offline Eminent Member
    Demona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to behold

Scroll over your name or hit your name's link go to your profile page and look at posts made by you
    Like MellowMind liked this post
    Be true to yourself first, last, and always.

rustyRORER714 is offline Banned Reason: Banned by forum rule #10.
    rustyRORER714 will become famous soon enoughrustyRORER714 will become famous soon enough

@andyli OMG you have been BANNNNNEEEDDDD

MellowMind is offline Honorable Member
    MellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura aboutMellowMind has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by rustyRORER714 View Post
    @andyli OMG you have been BANNNNNEEEDDDD
    What happened? LOL. I don't see where it says "banned"?
    Used to be "panickedmind".

rustyRORER714 is offline Banned Reason: Banned by forum rule #10.
    rustyRORER714 will become famous soon enoughrustyRORER714 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by PanickedMind View Post
    What happened? LOL. I don't see where it says "banned"?
    @PanickedMind shame shame for me doing that

Jellyfish is offline Eminent Member
    Jellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud ofJellyfish has much to be proud of

How ironic is this thread lol..
    Like Lynx4 liked this post

leppy2006 is offline Senior Member
    leppy2006 will become famous soon enoughleppy2006 will become famous soon enough

Three at once. WOW. Be careful. I've gotten two different types of yellow watson. One has watson 853 on one side and is just scored on the other. The second one has 3601 on one side and V on the other. I've never received fake ones but I know they are out there....and a pretty good copy I hear.

LeonOpio is offline Member

Lol I've been sent fake Watsons as well, a first they look like they are real, but on closer inspection they were white-ish and they smelled a bit like dog-food..
    I posted some pics on the DB forum, some years ago if i remember correctly..
    If I am allowed to, I could re-post these along with some RC 80 or 60 fake ones I got.

They were all sent from Karachi I think. I'm guessing you got them from the same or a neighbouring Country?