NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 473 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet tasting Xanax before bitterness

I've had some kinda sweet I think lime flavored xanax. Some generic serbian crap, didn't work very well. I got some of them as a sample when I ordered banakins (banana-flavored clonazepam).

Doesn't sound like what you have, but my point being they are making all sorts of generic benzos overseas. Too much for a lot of us to keep up with.

2. Xanax have an almost real quick sweet then bitter taste that kind of taste like you may have gotten some rubbing alcohol on your tongue or something. Once you try it, you don't forget the taste.

3. I have had footballs that had a sweet taste to them. Still a slightly bitter taste, but the sweet was there. It's worth noting that 1mg is a very very small amount, and most of the taste of a xanax is inactives.

good quality xanax will have the bitter xanax taste that most xanax users know well...i've had xanax that i know is real that didn't have the bitter taste because of some sort of coating (not time release)...i.e. the farmazapam brand doesn't have the same bitter taste that many other brands do

i wouldn't necessarily say this is a sign of completely fake xanax, just not as high quality and most likely significantly lower potency (at least from my experience)

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by akl63 View Post
    I've had some kinda sweet I think lime flavored xanax. Some generic serbian crap, didn't work very well. I got some of them as a sample when I ordered banakins (banana-flavored clonazepam).

Doesn't sound like what you have, but my point being they are making all sorts of generic benzos overseas. Too much for a lot of us to keep up with.
    since i can't figure out how to pm, where do they still sell banannakins? i've only had them a handful of times, but i used to love those
    Last edited by burner; 05-14-2011 at 12:04 PM.

@burner
    I can't really tell you a place because I haven't ordered them in quite awhile, I really prefer triazolam or alprazolam now. Sorry...
    The bananakins were always the best for clonazepam though.
    Last edited by akl63; 05-14-2011 at 05:25 PM.

yes, i'm a much bigger fan of xanax as well, but i have been taking klonopin before work as it helps clear my head more than xanax...these were my favorite type and i haven't come across them in awhile

i haven't tried triazolam before...no real reason why, just never really tried it...didn't appeal to me as much as many others...how would you compare xanax to halcion?

willonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud of

Last time I had a green bar I remember thinking there was a hint of sweetness to it, mostly right at the beginning. That's been a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by burner View Post
    yes, i'm a much bigger fan of xanax as well, but i have been taking klonopin before work as it helps clear my head more than xanax...these were my favorite type and i haven't come across them in awhile

i haven't tried triazolam before...no real reason why, just never really tried it...didn't appeal to me as much as many others...how would you compare xanax to halcion?
    Triazolam = stronger and more sedating than xanax. I take them for sleep, work good. Wouldn't really want to take triazolam during the day.

GoldenEagle will become famous soon enoughGoldenEagle will become famous soon enough

Jeez, I wish I knew a site to get bananakins from, lol!

I've noticed that the blue Xanax footballs are a hint more sweet than the very bitter purple ones. But benzos like Valium are very sweet. Klonopin is minty tasting too.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

Triazolam is more short acting IMO, but not sedating at all to me.
    Last edited by GoldenEagle; 05-15-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    Always be GOLDEN!

Quote Originally Posted by akl63 View Post
    Triazolam = stronger and more sedating than xanax. I take them for sleep, work good. Wouldn't really want to take triazolam during the day.
    trazadone IMO is the best drug for sleep (it was originally made as a mild anti-depressant, but they found it is used much better for sleep...i believe it is only prescribed for sleep)

ambien does nothing for me and large amounts of xanax might make me nap a little bit if i take it early in the morning or late at night and lay down, but if i get up, i'm fine on any dose of xanax i've had

midazelam aka dazzle will put me to sleep at 52.5mg after a couple of hours and i've heard of that being stronger than halcion, but i'll have to give halcion a try sometime on a restless night

even though trazadone works by far the best (for me and many others) for sleep, it puts me out a little too much and i've missed my alarm a couple too many times so i still have bottles of trazadone and ambien (5+ ambien does nothing and i'll stay awake for 4+ hours after taking ambien)

Trazadone gives me terrible surreal nightmares and makes me tired the next morning.
    I like benzos for sleep compared to trycyclics and other AD/AP drugs. A lot less side effects for me, as long as I use them responsibly.

For me when its absolutely necessary I have too take a drug to get a goodnights sleep; missing the alarm or feeling like crap in the morning are not an option. I took the drug in the first place because I had important things to do in the morning and needed to be rested. So I don't really mess with anything but triazolam now. It lets me fall asleep quickly and by the time I wake up its no longer affecting me in anyway. Unlike the flexeril, trazodone, remeron, seroquel and and many others which all affect me in the morning. If I don't take triazolam more then a couple times a week, it always helps a lot.

klonopin or valium I think are great benzos for sleep. klonopins keep me asleep all night but I stopped a while back just because of all the horror stories with quitting. does anyone have experience coming off 1mg daily? Is 1mg even significant

Clonazepam has up too a 35 hour half life. Meaning WDs can be a terrible experience. 1mg daily isn't too bad if its for less than 2 months. Otherwise it can quickly start to get nasty (physically). Mentally is the bad part for a lot of people, and those can happen quicker than actual physical symptoms.

I took 6mg of alprazolam daily for a pretty long time. I tapered it down very slowly and physically I could deal with it, mentally I was all over the map. If you have trouble sleeping when you're not dependent on benzos, you won't sleep a wink when you quit them after an extended period.
    Last edited by akl63; 05-16-2011 at 12:41 AM.

i think i have these as well, from an online pharm. they look authentic (white, 2mg bars) with the exception of being slightly larger and more rectangular--edges more harshly squared--than my prescribed xanax 2mg. Sort of a ridged/humpback on the '2' side, which i've seen in photos of pills but never encountered in my years on this medication.

taste is a bit sweet, a bit bitter.

effect is much milder than should be, but does relieve anxiety, and there is some effect.

they look exactly like these pills....that i can't link to being a new member.... which tested as clonazepam on an X testing site called Ecstasy Data (page 2).

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

IMO the UPJOHN Pfizer footballs have a sweet taste before the bitterness and I know those are reputable and and good (where I get em from) - I let one dissolve under my tongue the other day and it first it did have a slightly sweet tasted followed by the bitter taste that you know is Xanax

16. I am new to this but I just bought some xanax on internet---received them 2mg bars looked very real hardly hade any taste at all.took one bar and felt nothing. I know its not tollerance because I havent taken xanax in years

17. @daryl55 Where did you get it, make sure to report that to the blacklisted section, or atleast trash talk them so that others don't go throw their hard earned cash that so many of us sweat, bleed and die for..

18. i find the pinix ones to be swet with little effect, where as the .5 mg ones with upjohns on them seem to be legit and horribly bitter if you bite it.

xenotype is on a distinguished road

Some benzos do have a sugary taste. I can confirm that valium, klonopin, and ativan have a sugary taste. This is likely due to the amount of active med (a few mgs) vs the amount of filler/binder.

If the pill goes sweet, then bitter, I would not worry.

xenotype is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by shsn View Post
    @daryl55 Where did you get it, make sure to report that to the blacklisted section, or atleast trash talk them so that others don't go throw their hard earned cash that so many of us sweat, bleed and die for..
    I wouldn't be so hasty to trash an entire IOP based on one batch of med. Many, MANY benzos are exceedingly low dosage, heck, even 10 mg valiums will taste sweet if you chew them. Klonopin, Xanax, and ativan will all taste slightly sweet, before you reach that dense, bitter core.

The site that these were obtained from (per the OP) is highly reputable, and if it was a bad batch, you will be able to obtain either a refund, or a free reship. Try seeing if any other scam site will offer you that much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast