NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 467 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet tasting Xanax before bitterness

Default Sweet tasting Xanax before bitterness

I've never tried the brand name xanax bars before. I procured a few and they have a sweet taste before the regular benzo taste. They're definitely effective but I'm not sure if they are the full 2mg strength. I've been prescribed klonopin before and of course they taste like mint and have hardly no benzo taste (I called them my after dinner mints )

Anyone experience this?

PodMan

2. I've never experienced Xanax bars that have been sweet- they've been extremely bitter every time- even if I just drop them into a mouth full of water, I can still get a bitter taste.

3. I had the same experience with bars stamped XANAX on one side and 2 on the other. Sweet then bitter. They worked but I wondered the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lostribe View Post
    I had the same experience with bars stamped XANAX on one side and 2 on the other. Sweet then bitter. They worked but I wondered the same thing.
    Yea, I have the exact same type.

They definitely work but seem to be time release to me. Maybe some kind of ER formula?

I've never had what I known was authentic brand name Xanax bars, always generic and they just had the bitter taste.

5. the picture you (podman) were using for your avatar is exactly what mine looked like with a 2 on the back. I just noticed something on my bottle under the barcode in very small type it says Xanax 1mg but they are labeled as 2mg curiouser and curiouser eh? have more coming same source. More to come....
    Last edited by lostribe; 04-14-2011 at 03:49 PM.

6. I didnt think the scored xanax were time released. Wouldnt that defeat the purpose? Gonna do more research.

7. Just got the next bottle. Only thing is when carefully examining the tabs I noticed the 2 was not consistently matching up with the other side of the tab. If you know what im saying. not sure if this is from the manufacturing process but im guessing so. My last tabs came from Philly These came from CA. Need some legit pics of all manufacurers to compare. Still working though and there is always an extra tab in each order.

8. I know I have a tolerance but I also know when I chew up a xanax 2mg tab it shouldn't taste like sugar. Not all were this way so far but thee were a few. So looks like the quest begins for a new source

9. UPDATE:

Just complained to the company about the quality of product and shipping ripoff. Paid for USPS Express they sent it first class. Placed order the 25th or March just got it yesterday. This was not an international shipment either. I guess we shall see what they do...

10. OK... So after sucking on one of these tabs till it was dissolved and tasting nothing bitter and feeling nothing IM DONE! I should go in to the business of selling sugar pills to people. Seems lucrative no?

Please everyone be VERY careful! God knows what else could be in them!
    Please note: All posts made by this account are the work of my genius cat or SWIM!

BIGBEAr011 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling for 'unitedpharmacymeds'

I try alpra 2mg GADOR ALP,,,Nice ...good brand and the quality its good too , hard to find in the market ..if you serach for it you get it...easy ...

I recently started getting Ambien from CVS that is sweet. It is the CR and it is actually decent, but seems more like IR.

13. My complaint to the company resulted in them sending me double my prevoius order just got it today. They are the real FN deal man no doubt about it!
    Please note: All posts made by this account are the work of my genius cat or SWIM!

14. Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEAr011 View Post
    I try alpra 2mg GADOR ALP,,,Nice ...good brand and the quality its good too , hard to find in the market ..if you serach for it you get it...easy ...
    Thanks for the tip

15. i've had klonopins and valiums that almost tasted like a candy. they always worked but i thought that was strange. never ren into that issue with xanax though

16. For some reason Xanax has always tasted different for me depending on how old the xanax actually was, as most of you probably know xanax loses its potentcy depending how old it actually is and how it was kept, (sealed bottle w/ lid) Air tight jars usually keep them fresh

17. I've had a few different - all legitimate, definitely active drugs - pills I've ordered that smelled 'minty'. Not sweet, but slightly minty smelling and tasting. I remember spironolactone (a non-controlled diuretic) was one.

Xanax has always tasted very bitter to me, but then I've only had it direct from the in-person pharmacy here in the US.

domino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura about

I have thought in the past the pinx tasted sweet was awhile ago though.

19. I got some today, white 2mg, looks correct by photo's but it is sweet and 2mg would normally floor me. I feel slightly strange but sugar pills are supposed to make you feel strange too from what I hear..

So I contacted the company, threated to list them on ripoff.com and they said they are replacing with generic. We shall see...

If anyoneknows a place for the alpra 2mg gador or equivilent i would b emuch obliged

20. Ive had almost every xanax i could come across mostly bars 2mg from yelow whit even 2different greens lol. Never had one taste like sugar. In my exp. You can def bite a tiny piece off and instantly know what you got.but alot of over seas alprazolam are counterfiet not always meaning they are fake but more of knock off or "homemade" and actually containing alprazolam if you will, so that may be the case for most. Hope that helps happy hunting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast