Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2.0mg klonopin Roche from airmail dispensary

1. Default klonopin preferred?

In your opinion is Klonopin better than Xanax?

2. Well, i cannot put up a defense or accusation for the Audens as far as airmail goes, but i have gotten a few (close to 10) shipments of the Roche clonazepams from them, and they've never deviated from being 110% of what i expect.

I usually start high cause i think my tolerance went down, like 2-3 pills of the 2mg, and realize after the first dose i need to taper it down to 1 or maybe 2, but certainly not anymore. And i just recently on my last order got some Tramadol because my wrist is acting up again, and they are just as good as i remember when i got my cortisol injection of the same strength at the doctors office (they injected tramadol right before), obviously not as quick an onset because it was a shot, but same relief.

And as far as the credit card fraud goes, i use a prepaid, so i don't know if that means anything, but I've never received a call that someone was trying to charge it or anything. They've been an absolute life saver (both the AM group and Roche brand) for me.

Rivotril, by the way, is what I'm talking about, Roche brand rivotril. Absolutely top notch.
    Last edited by Hrethic; 10-30-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Viewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura aboutViewsonical has a spectacular aura about

This is one of my bigger concerns dealing with these pharmacies online. Once I get past the actual ordering hurdle, and then getting it, I have to worry about what I am actually taking. How strong is it? What is actually in it? Such a bummer.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 12 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Quaalude View Post
    @grcauto

By “plastidils” I assume you mean Placidyl, or “greenie weenies” as they used to be called back in the day. Placidyl was prescribed and used as a hypnotic. I’m am currently prescribed Rivotril (or Klonopin here in the US by my physician as it’s indicated for panic disorder and anxiety). Of course the generic name is clonazepam and it is also indicated for seizure/epilepsy disorders and a mood stabilizer. It is very sedating, specially at first, causing drowsiness and sleepiness and pretty much ameliorates your anxiety. Valium is nice as it’s effects come on fast and more relaxing (muscle, tension, anxiety) and is indicated for short-term anxiety symptoms, muscle spasms, and is one of the longest lasting benzodiazepines available on the market along with Librium (chlordiazepoxide). As you’re aware, Placidyl has long been pulled from the pharmacy shelves. The decision to go with Valium vs Klonopin (clonazepam) depends on the indication it’s used for. Valium is good with a quick onset and very long-half life in the body and very useful for anxiety symptoms. Klonopin has a much slower onset, marked drowsiness, and an eventual relaxation of anxiety. Dosage of these drugs are important as with Klonopin, to be treated for something like panic disorder or seizures, it must be taken regularly on a regular basis. Klonopin is a very potent benzodiazepine available at a very low dose whereas your typical dose of Valium runs 5-10mg two to three times daily as needed based on severity of symptoms. Klonopin can be notoriously difficult to taper off of if taken for a long time and usually Valium is incorporated in this tapering process while slowly reducing your Klonopin daily dose to help eliminate withdrawal symptoms. Whatever you chose, please take care and remember either drug is addictive if taken over time. However, Valium is easier to get off of due to it’s long-half life in the body and you’ll gradually automatically taper yourself off easier with this drug. I personally don’t experience the “high” felt with Valium when taking Klonopin just slow-onset relaxation and sleepiness and/or calmness. I would also like to add that please use caution when ordering Rivotril (European brand of Klonopin) available at some of the popular vendors. I myself lost $400 in ordering this product only to find they were either pulled from a bad batch, weak, fake, or contained little to no active drug in the 2mg tablets. If you do a little searching here on the site under Rivotril you’ll find more information about the incident, member experiences, photos of the bad batches shipped to members, etc. My #100 count bottles cost $110 apiece and all 3 (three) were either weak or bunk meds. MANY complaints on this particular batch. Just use common sense when and if you order any medication and do your homework and research here at PR provided by other members of the forum. Just my 2 cents and hope this info is helpful. Don’t be shy about asking other members for information as that’s what we’re all here for!

All The Best!

Q
    Thanks for breaking it down like this. I have known this information for a while but it is helpful to see it broken out like this. In my opinion, xanax trumps these all in terms of onset and potency, but I suppose it has the shortest half life as well.
    Last edited by Viewsonical; 10-31-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Helpful Quaalude Rated helpful

halohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Viewsonical View Post
    This is one of my bigger concerns dealing with these pharmacies online. Once I get past the actual ordering hurdle, and then getting it, I have to worry about what I am actually taking. How strong is it? What is actually in it? Such a bummer.
    Most people on this board rate the roche rivotril as complete bunk. I found it ok, but i order the audens from them now which i think are better, however a lot of other members still say these are bunk.

Personally i find airmail very reliable and their meds, especially pain meds, superb. The issue is around the benzos but i have ordered their xanax, diazapam, and clonazapam from them as well and did not find any issues with the xanax, which is excellent. The clonazepam roche not as good as the audens in my opinion.

Diazepam does **** all for me now to be honest which i find strange, i have to take 3 x 10mg to get anything and i have ordered from many places. The best diaz i have had was from an email source.
    Last edited by halohippe; 10-31-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    Helpful Harry Irene, Mudgie Rated helpful

HCBrown will become famous soon enoughHCBrown will become famous soon enough

I ordered Rivotril 2mg from 2 of the airmail groups. Both bottles were sealed and having years of experience with clonazepam I can defiantly say they are fresh and legit.
    Helpful vlt1966 Rated helpful
    Like lucid_elizabeth, thumbcat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by foofactor View Post
    This is why i LOVE this forum!! Both me and my girlfriend received Roche brand for two different meds that we both SWEAR were fake. After reading Roartor's post I looked up info that agrees. The meds 'could' have been left in the heat or are totally expired....or both! Thanks Roartor!
    Ever since a@mp1 stopped selling benz0s, I have tried both R*che and generic Auden from 3 affiliates and also swear they are fake. I have 0 tolerance. The strange thing to me is the 60mg T*va C0d product is very good and consistent. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    @LizLush
    Sorry to inform you, the Auden McKenzie benzos are crap in my opinion. I honestly think they are Gravol... made me sleepy with no anti-anxiety impact whatsoever....
    I didn't even feel sleepy on either the A-M or Roc@e. I say both fake too.

chuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by 1bert1 View Post
    I ordered Rivotril 2mg from 2 of the airmail groups. Both bottles were sealed and having years of experience with clonazepam I can defiantly say they are fresh and legit.
    That has been my experience with them as well.
    Like lucid_elizabeth, vlt1966 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by halohippe View Post
    benzos are taken for a reason, anxiety etc. if your Ex is not suffering from any present condition then the medicine may not do much for him. Also clonazepam has a very slow onset and you don't really feel it coming on or a high if you want to call it that.

You did say he feel asleep which would suggest it was not bunk as taking 2mg of clonazepam would do this if you haven't taken them in while.
    @Liz Lush also pointed out, her hubbie felt no effects. If I take a truly "fresh and legit" 2mg with no tolerance, I am ready for a nap w/in 10 minutes of onset. I truly believe the branded riv. are fake, or a "bad batch" as they've also been referred to. When I can take 8mg w/ no tolerance and feel nothing, then something's rotten in Denmark. I don't think much of their other benz0s either.

thumbcat will become famous soon enoughthumbcat will become famous soon enough

double post
    Last edited by thumbcat; 12-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.

lucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enoughlucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enoughlucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enoughlucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enough

I just got my first order of audens because I have been a consistent buyer of the Roche for years and I have to say I think they are a bit stronger.
    And I have been taking benzos off and on (mostly on) for anxiety for over 15 years and have a prescription for 4 mg a day, I use the airmail meds as back-up. Recently my shrink went off the rails (like my shrink is in a psych ward right now) and failed to call in a refill of my klonopin. I was in cold turkey withdrawal for 5 days. Finally a friend found me some .5s and that helped keep me from losing it or seizing but as soon as the 2mg Audens came all of my withdrawal symptoms went away. So I can't speak as to what may be going on with the orders other have received, but I personally have never been ripped off by any of the airmail affiliates and I've been using them for a long time.
    Last edited by lucid_elizabeth; 12-06-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    If I can't have too many truffles, I'll do without truffles. ---Sidonie Gabrielle Colette

Just received these, from one of the affiliates, cut it in half, and definitely felt it. I have a decent tolerance, but not too crazy...so these are legit. It's a different batch number from the "bad ones".
    Like vlt1966 liked this post

DogsBestFriend will become famous soon enoughDogsBestFriend will become famous soon enoughDogsBestFriend will become famous soon enoughDogsBestFriend will become famous soon enough

I will be placing a new order for the roche klonopins from this source in the next few days. I've ordered from these sites for years with not a single problem, but having an open mind, I will act as guinea pig and keep a journal of my order and the results of the meds. Will post back in a couple days once I order.

cmkronen will become famous soon enoughcmkronen will become famous soon enough

i do not know why buy s far as m the only thingthat works is xanaxs or valiums thhoes are the only two otherwise it is a waste for mr i get the 1 mg prescribe for mr an half of the time i end p giving them awaay or not even picking up the script. guess i just dony like klon,only zans and vallum. Sorry there are mistakes, it isnot from me taking kpind=ss, itd is from xans

Quote Originally Posted by cmkronen View Post
    i do not know why buy s far as m the only thingthat works is xanaxs or valiums thhoes are the only two otherwise it is a waste for mr i get the 1 mg prescribe for mr an half of the time i end p giving them awaay or not even picking up the script. guess i just dony like klon,only zans and vallum. Sorry there are mistakes, it isnot from me taking kpind=ss, itd is from xans
    Your post didn't make a lot of sense for me.
    Can someone translate please. Thx.
    Like cmkronen, Harry Irene, Chancer liked this post

II was laying down typing with one hand. I do not like kpins, they dont seem to work for me, I prefer xans or vals. Sorry not used to this coputer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowell10mg View Post
    Your post didn't make a lot of sense for me.
    Can someone translate please. Thx.
    I get kpins and half the time i end up not even getting the perscriptions. For some reason klonopin judt does not do the trick for me. As for the last line it was kind of a joke (but a little bi of truth).
    Like Roz, nola liked this post

That's that NAWLINs speak....hahaha...just joking @cmkronen
    Like cmkronen liked this post

DogsBestFriend will become famous soon enoughDogsBestFriend will become famous soon enoughDogsBestFriend will become famous soon enoughDogsBestFriend will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by cmkronen View Post
    I get kpins and half the time i end up not even getting the perscriptions. For some reason klonopin judt does not do the trick for me. As for the last line it was kind of a joke (but a little bi of truth).
    I have had other people tell me the exact same thing. They like xanax and valium is ok, but they just don't like the klonopin. I have only tried valium and xanax a few times and it was many years ago so I can't really say, but the long lasting effects of the klonopin are pretty cool. Would you be able to say if val/xanax are better for the anxiety/depression of acute opiate withdrawal than klon?
    Like cmkronen, nola liked this post

fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

Now this may be a little off topic, but I'm actually almost grateful for them selling bunk rivotril for it probably saved me from benzo addiction. I remember how I bought a bottle out of desperation while I was still in the UK suffering from a massive depressive surge, but having to function until I had finished my thesis (and not wanting to tell my parents as I didn't want them to worry). So I took 1-3 x 2mg (among a few other things I tried...) as it said on my "prescription" (I was a total newbie back then and didn't know what a huuge equivalent dose that actually was). I'm sure if those had been real I would've felt some kind of withdrawal when I stopped a few weeks later. So while I obviously feel for all those who were cheated it wasn't the worst thing that could've happened to me
    Like nola liked this post
    Blessed is the mind too small for doubt

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast