Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0mg klonopin Roche from airmail dispensary

1. Default 2.0mg klonopin Roche from airmail dispensary

Just got my first order and they seemed a bit weak to me. Anyone else have this problem?
    Like Quaalude liked this post

halohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Younhhoga View Post
    Just got my first order and they seemed a bit weak to me. Anyone else have this problem?
    No, but others may agree with you.
    Helpful Manniefresh26 Rated helpful
    Like Harry Irene liked this post

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Iv'e heard that. I like Bananakin's myself. So good and good for ya'!
    Like halohippe liked this post

halohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    Iv'e heard that. I like Bananakin's myself. So good and good for ya'!
    Never tried bananakin's. Have heard there the bollocks or so people say may try them one day if i ever have to rely on going over seas for clonazapam.

I generally try and get all my meds from uk as being from uk its just easier.
    Like Chancer, ohanes liked this post

5. I think they are weak, closer to .5
    Helpful Whisperjet727, Chancer, Quaalude Rated helpful
    Like Harry Irene, ohanes liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
    I think they are weak, closer to .5
    I get perscribed .5 auden mckenzies and i have the roche 2mg. There's no way there .5 but that's my opinion of course and you have yours.

Quaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to all

@jimmyfingers @halohippe @Younhhoga
    Just placed my first order for Roche Rivotril 2mg tabs from AMD. Have heard great stories of the quality and potency of their branded Roche clonazepam and had to give em a try. Legally prescribed 0.5mg tabs here in the US but not only can you NOT find a pharmacy that stocks Roche branded clonazepam (Klonopin) but the price would be incredibly, ridiculously high if you could. Left to filling my clonazepam scripts with whatever generic the pharmacy is doling out from month to month. From what I've been getting filled here, they've got to be stronger/better than the shit*y, chalky stuff their passing off to me here in the US.

Just a thought and we shall see soon enough. Will keep posted.

Q
    Last edited by Quaalude; 06-09-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Clarity
    Like golfn1 liked this post

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    I thought is was me...I had never tried clonazapam before when I first got them some time ago and was told that they take a while to kick in (Half Life, yada,yada,yada) and don't just keep gobbling them from other Freaks who knew what the hell they were talking about. (which I did anyway) Like I said I thought it was me...I have a tolerance like a bull even when I don't have anything in my system. IDK why. Dangerous.

I have friends who can take 1 Bannakin and Black-Out and I can just when keep lettin' 'em dissolve under the tongue ..My limit is 5-6 ...I don't wanna' mess around with any more then that plus it's gross IMO.

Maybe me and Klonopin just can't hang. We don't click and that would suck because they are supposed to help folks before the Panic-Attacks come a calling...I do feel them, but not like I medically think I should. Instead of chowing on Xanies during the attack (always fun). I have to talk to my GP Dr Doolittle, he loves the Patient/Doctor relationship - NEXT!!!!!! He really likes cash (we do have something in common!!!)...not just saying that...it's very obvious. I have to get a new one. They literally had "one" who was taking New Patients in the town 'I'm living in. MY Psych is great, I'm obviously going to let him know of the situation as well
    Last edited by Harry Irene; 06-09-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    Like brienzi, Quaalude liked this post

chuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nice

A couple different members here have had the roche rivotril lab tested & both got results around 1.9 mg clonazepam. So its not about being weak its called tolerance my friends. Just search & you can see the posts.
    Helpful mani, Quaalude Rated helpful
    Like halohippe, Roz liked this post

May have to ask for a refund as i am missing .1mg
    Like Quaalude, Va2323, Izzy liked this post

Tolerance is probably the key here, I know if I start taking massive amount of benzos my tolerance shoots up real quick, but I can also start tapering down fairly quickly and then get back to not having to take as much. I think its funny people on here think a legitamate pharmaceutical companies short you on the amount of milligrams that it says is in there. or that .1mg would be a noticeable effect.
    Like Viewsonical liked this post

12. Quote Originally Posted by Va2323 View Post
    Tolerance is probably the key here, I know if I start taking massive amount of benzos my tolerance shoots up real quick, but I can also start tapering down fairly quickly and then get back to not having to take as much. I think its funny people on here think a legitamate pharmaceutical companies short you on the amount of milligrams that it says is in there. or that .1mg would be a noticeable effect.
    This isn't a legit product from a reputable pharm company though.

So you saying Airmail sell fake meds or just fake Roche Clonaz?

chuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nice

But actually Roche Rivotril is a legitimate product from a reputable manufacturer. Just because they are being sold by an iop doesn't make the product less legitimate. And as I said it has been tested a couple different times. We are not talking about a baggie full of blue pills from Pakistan that are supposed to be legit benzos here. This is a sealed bottle of Rivotril exactly the same as the drugstores in the UK are getting. I know there are tons of fakes & weak products being sold online but that doesn't mean everything is bunk. But if you convince yourself that a product is weak it will feel weak. And there is the tolerance issue that I already mentioned. I use the Roche Rivotril maybe once every ten days or so to sleep & it knocks me on my ass. It's real.

15. Always been spot on for me. I'm Rxed it here in the US same dose and the Roche branded I get from AMC are usually stronger for me, plus I can get 300 at a time ;P

16. There should be no surprise that the pill is on average .1 mg short. I would imagine the only time its 2.0 is when it is bottled, and it will continue to diminish after that point. I've read similar studies involving the 30 mg oxycodone pills that are apparently all the rage these days. Between the 3 main brands they all failed to be 30 mg, I believe some as low as 2-3 mg short/pill.

Even when they are bottled they are not necessarily going to be perfect. There is an acceptable over & under range as far as the regulatory agencies are concerned. The .1 mg difference in the 2mg clonazepam would be within this range. 3mg short on a 30mg oxycodone would not be within the acceptable range.

Chancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud ofChancer has much to be proud of

I get actavis diazepam from them and thought they also felt weaker because I also get them from my GP, the exact same brand but in 5mg so I ordered the 5mg from them instead to get an exact comparison with what I had with my GP. I had been taking them for about 10 days constant so had built up a small tolerance and I am unable to give an honest answer atm but, I have laid of them this weekend and plan after a 3 or 4 day break to try them again. I would like to just say in their defence that everything about the pills where the exact same down to the texture and the taste when you chew them...chalky with a slight after taste. :-)
    Helpful georgina Rated helpful
    Sometimes saying nothing is worth a 1000 words; The Dalai Lama

JoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enoughJoBohrer will become famous soon enough

They come from a uk pharmacy please somebody explain me how they can have less then 0,5 mg in it...i get often a script for tavor here in germany from a german doc and through tolerance with this and shaz rivotril i have to take 20 to feel anything but i take it only not to have a withdraw...but please explain how on earth you think this has less then 0,5 mg if it comes in eu original pack?

Greets
    Johannes

Quaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to allQuaalude is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Quaalude View Post
    @jimmyfingers @halohippe @Younhhoga
    Just placed my first order for Roche Rivotril 2mg tabs from AM*. Have heard great stories of the quality and potency of their branded Roche clonazepam and had to give em a try. Legally prescribed 0.5mg tabs here in the US but not only can you NOT find a pharmacy that stocks Roche branded clonazepam (Klonopin) but the price would be incredibly, ridiculously high if you could. Left to filling my clonazepam scripts with whatever generic the pharmacy is doling out from month to month. From what I've been getting filled here, they've got to be stronger/better than the shit*y, chalky stuff their passing off to me here in the US.

Just a thought and we shall see soon enough. Will keep posted.

Q
    Well after receiving the Rivotril and testing them out, I'm convinced my order was legit and potent. Tested half a tab (1mg) on a buddy and it knocked him on his ass (even hung over). This is the only product that I order from AM* and every aspect in packaging appears legit. The tabs are beautifully pressed and snap cleanly in quarters for dosing. If I can get brand name Roche quality, at a 2mg strength (which equates to a great price/dose ratio) and the product is sealed, within expiry (2016), and potent, I'm in. So far, I'm impressed and happy with the quality. Could they start sending existing customers bunk or weakened meds, anything is possible? Suppose that's the gamble you take. If it happens to me, I bitch, lick my wounds, protect the funds, find another vendor, and spread the word to everybody and anybody. Really hate to think they'd stoop so low to ruin their rep with a "bait and switch" scheme, but again, anything could happen at anytime. I have noticed they really do like to offer the refills and discount vouchers left and right. That's fine with me, however, I'm not looking to purchase an end-of-the-world stockpile or hoard.

And again, this isn't a shill for the companies. I've no vested interest besides getting a quality product for what I paid for. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Quaalude; 06-22-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Content

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast