NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 328 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: fake hydro 10/325 yellow watson 853s ?

  1. My two cents:

    I am not certain, nor do I have proof. But i am pretty sure the last two times I got 10/325 (Watson 853) from .... with my (ahem) TJ prescription. They worked OK, but not the same.

    The imprints looked just slightly off. That was over 2 months ago. I am not sending that kind of money for fake meds.

    The Cartels could be cooking them themselves and that is fine. I am just not buying.

    Swizzle
    Last edited by Swizzlestick; 10-31-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: broke rules... fixed???


  2. Fwiw, lortab 10/325 never did a ton flor me. I had to take like 10 and break in half an have a,beer or 2. Bdlieve it or not, vicodin es worked much better withsame ammt of hydro to acetominifin.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    8


    I get that getting a pill tested will cost money but if you let the vendor know that you belong to large size membership forum that will do random testing on pills and if they are willing to have their product tested. Something along these lines I think can weed out a few fly by night iops. 120$ isn't much for your life and a good investment in a long term relationship with a good vendor. Reputation can make them lots of money or kill their business
    Like blowingrock liked this post

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbucci View Post
    Fwiw, lortab 10/325 never did a ton flor me. I had to take like 10 and break in half an have a,beer or 2. Bdlieve it or not, vicodin es worked much better withsame ammt of hydro to acetominifin.
    That is kind of hard to believe.
    First of all, there is no Lortab 10/325. Lortab is 10mg hydrocodone and 500mg APAP.
    And Vicodin ES contains only 7.5mg of hydrocodone but 750mg of APAP.
    So you were getting better pain relief from 25% less narcotic and 50% more Tylenol? Unusual.
    Are you also saying you were taking 10 Lortabs and a beer or two without any analgesic relief? That's also hard to believe.
    Like NotMyRealName, crazyredhead liked this post

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    That is kind of hard to believe.
    First of all, there is no Lortab 10/325. Lortab is 10mg hydrocodone and 500mg APAP.
    And Vicodin ES contains only 7.5mg of hydrocodone but 750mg of APAP.
    So you were getting better pain relief from 25% less narcotic and 50% more Tylenol? Unusual.
    Are you also saying you were taking 10 Lortabs and a beer or two without any analgesic relief? That's also hard to believe.
    there definitely are 10/325 norcos.
    i also know of 10/1000 vicodins

    i mean, all the same thing right? just different brands with different apap amounts
    Last edited by phatboy; 11-04-2012 at 12:09 PM.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by phatboy View Post
    i also know of 10/1000 vicodins
    750mg yes, but 1000mg, not made by any pharmaceutical company I've ever seen. Where did you discover this formulation? Not PAKISTAN I hope.

  7. #47
    Gman is offline Banned Reason: Sent the administrator delerious PMs threatening to try to hack this site
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western GWN
    Posts
    2,982
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    750mg yes, but 1000mg, not made by any pharmaceutical company I've ever seen. Where did you discover this formulation? Not PAKISTAN I hope.
    try Argen****

  8. #48
    Can't help but chime in... for years ******** online pharmacies have been selling "hydrocodone" in different forms, mostly unmarked circular white pills in blister packs. It would not take much to get better pill presses and make them look like yellow watsons.

    But the way people here describe the effects is so incredibly similar to the "classic" ******** "hydrocodone" I find it hard to believe it is a coincidence. The fact that the pills DO abate withdrawals to some degree, but produce the jittery feeling, it is very familiar to me.

    I once passed out from taking too many of these (thinking they were real) many years ago, and was taken to the ER. They did a urine test on me and said it came up negative for anything they screened for. However... the 5-panel tests suck and may not even show real hydrocodone anyway, if that is what the hospital used.

    I wonder what they are cooking up? If I were making hydro, I would just start with a ton of DHC, cheap and accessible ********, simple oxidation and you are done dihydrocodeinone = hydrocodone. There are synths with pretty much 100% yield for this, that are not too complicated, but would require all the right equipment and reagents. But they aren't doing that... there is something else in these pills.

    I would love to see a GC/MS test done on them and get a true identification. In fact, I think I still have some of these pills from 5 or 6 years ago. Tempted to do a few tests on them. Start with marquis or mecke, solubility, that sort of thing.

    OK so it blanks out the word over "el mar" for you Spanish speakers, making my post oddly unintelligible.
    Last edited by Oxidize; 11-26-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    Helpful CindyRocks Rated helpful
    Like blowingrock liked this post

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...way up high
    Posts
    180
    Rockieroads will become famous soon enoughRockieroads will become famous soon enoughRockieroads will become famous soon enough

    Yes, I got white hydros that were 7.5/750 from a source that use to call me. Long time ago.... They originally sent me the good ones, true to originals and then once I trusted them which I learned is a big mistake, they reeled me in with fakes. The imprint of Watson was so poor that I called my source and he has the audacity to tell me that each state makes a different imprint, not all the same indentation. I mean how stupid. they did nothing for me and even were so hard to break. Who knows what I had gotten. but a friend of mine was in pain and I gave him one and he said it worked, although he did not know about these fake watsons. And he said he felt relief but maybe it was all in his head as I didn't feel it. I think somewhere on here they tell you to dissolve them in something and if they break apart it is the real thing or something like that. Mine could have been some over the counter stuff that they tried to imprint watson on and it was hardly readable. Sorry if you got stuck with a batch. It sure sucks to see money go out the window when you really need them and at that time I had no insurance, no medical. Usually on here they post which pharmacies are known to rip you off but sometimes even the good ones try to pull a fast one as I learned from that as well. good luck.

  10. #50
    I have access to lab scales but I cannot find the weight of a 10/325 watson on the identifier sites. I assume it has to be more than 10 mg + 325 mg because of fillers, etc.

    So what is the correct weight?

    Thanks

  11. It is good to read these posts because I am even more certain that not only was I sent counterfeit 10/325's, but I also was sent counterfeit 30 MG Oxy. Like original poster said, "there was something in them or I would have been in WD". But they were definitely not the real deal.

    My advice is to keep your money out of SY as I think you could be getting a really bad deal - like ridiculously high prices and not real medication.

    JMHO

    ~ Swizzle

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sciatic View Post
    I have access to lab scales but I cannot find the weight of a 10/325 watson on the identifier sites. I assume it has to be more than 10 mg + 325 mg because of fillers, etc.

    So what is the correct weight?

    Thanks
    In a recent court case that I'm aware of, 25 10mg/500mg hydrocodone pills weighed 15.8 grams or approximately 630mg per pill.
    I believe that would indicate (math is not my forte) that the inactive ingredients added around 5% to the total weight.
    Using that equation for Norco, each tablet would weigh 446mg.
    I don't know how scientific that calculation actually is. The only other way to answer your question would be to weigh several real Norco tablets, average their weight and compare that to your possibly fake pills.
    If these Mexican dealers are counterfeiting prescription drugs, it's doubtful they are going to the trouble of equating their weight to legitimate pharmaceuticals. However, it is equally doubtful that the people buying them are going to scientifically weigh them like you are suggesting.

  13. #53
    alfeestewart's Avatar
    alfeestewart is offline Banned Reason: banned for gaining users trust. promoting a scam pharm. reporting fake reviews to scam others - shill
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Appalachian Mountains
    Posts
    85
    alfeestewart will become famous soon enoughalfeestewart will become famous soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by phatboy View Post
    i'm not sure if i am even allowed to speak about this vendor here or only in the senior section. also, this is from an actual legit vendor that i like very much and have ordered from many times and until now always got what i paid for. i do not want to put this op's name out there like that especially since they are working something out with me because i wasn't happy about this order.

    One of my biggest flaws is saying what I feel and candor. So if this sounds like a smartass remark, I apologize beforehand, but I can't believe what I'm reading? What do you mean you don't want to put this vendor's name out there? You come on here and say you were sold fakes and ask people their opinion, but then you don't want to give the name of the supplier that is selling what you say are bogus trash? Give me a break man!!!!!!!
    Like Stevo1 liked this post

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    70
    TexasChris will become famous soon enough

    Does anyone have a chart of what each of the Watson brand hydrocodone pills weigh? That would be some good information to have and may save a life. I googled trying to find out what any of the Watson pills weighed, but I couldn't find it.

    Chris
    Texas

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by chris15508 View Post
    Does anyone have a chart of what each of the Watson brand hydrocodone pills weigh? That would be some good information to have and may save a life. I googled trying to find out what any of the Watson pills weighed, but I couldn't find it.

    Chris
    Texas
    If you're asking about generic Norco pills, I suggest you read my prior post.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    70
    TexasChris will become famous soon enough

    @alumni

    I did read your above post. That is great information and much appreciated. I was hoping to get a chart/list with all the weights of a Watson 10/650, 10/500, 10/325, etc. Maybe even other manufacturers hydro products. There is a lot of fake Watson brand pills going around the streets of Houston right now. I only get mine from a licensed pharmacy, but I've read on another site that they are exact replicas of the Watson Brand in regards to size & font used to inscribe. There was speculation on another site that they were probably from China and may contain Codiene or who knows what else.

    Chris
    Texas

  17. #57
    I still say put his name up right now I'm looking for a good hydro supplier and I am so frustrated cause I cant find one I really wish some of these people would offer up a few small samples for people that are serious buyers I feel uncomfortable forking over hard earned cash for something that might be fake, these suppliers never do anything to try to give you peace of mind after a order they want your money thats all.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by xbar132001 View Post
    these suppliers never do anything to try to give you peace of mind after a order they want your money thats all.
    That is shocking, isn't it?
    But dealers overall are not usually too interested in giving a buyer "peace of mind." They all just want your money. Why would people selling drugs on the Internet be any different?
    When you were selling pills online from Thailand, were you more interested in providing peace of mind or getting the money, given the choice?
    Serious question.

  19. #59
    Don't know what's with these duplicate posts.
    Maybe I'm experiencing hand tremors.
    Last edited by alumni; 09-07-2013 at 11:13 AM.

  20. This is a great thread, thank you for all the help and information.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Watson 10/325 Hydrocodone are no longer YELLOW!!!
    By Stevo1 in forum Pill identification
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. Yellow Watson 853 and scored on the otherside
    By andyli in forum How to spot fake pills; also discuss detecting purity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 09:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.