NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 317 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fake hydro 10/325 yellow watson 853s ?

Default fake hydro 10/325 yellow watson 853s ?

just wondering if anybody here ever got some fake yellow watson 853s ? they're supposed to be hydrocodone/apap 10/325mg. the batch i got DEFINITELY feels fake. they are yellow inside when you break them apart like they are supposed to be but it feels like the width and length of them is like 1mm or so off when i compare them to the online pictures.
    also, they actually do something, i can feel some pain relief and am not in withdrawal as i would be if these were completely fake. they just aren't 10mg hydrocodones, not by a longshot.....
    also i must mention that i feel more shakey right now, kinda worries me a bit

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy View Post
    just wondering if anybody here ever got some fake yellow watson 853s ? they're supposed to be hydrocodone/apap 10/325mg. the batch i got DEFINITELY feels fake. they are yellow inside when you break them apart like they are supposed to be but it feels like the width and length of them is like 1mm or so off when i compare them to the online pictures.
    also, they actually do something, i can feel some pain relief and am not in withdrawal as i would be if these were completely fake. they just aren't 10mg hydrocodones, not by a longshot.....
    Where did you get them?
    There have been fakes of those before.
    I think it had been noted before that the fakes could have been laced with Heroin.
    It would be helpful to all to disclose the source and tell us how much they cost.
    Helpful Binky Rated helpful
    Like Demona liked this post
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

Yellow on the inside? It might be laced with something like Stevo said. Might it be a
    high dose of ibuprofen or something? I mean if you are getting relief but the shakes sound a bit like withdraw?

Don't want to get mixed up with the source you bought off of.

nope not withdrawal i know what withdrawal feels like. there was definitely some type of opiate in there. i know this because usually about 8 - 9 hours after i take hydrocodone, i start going into withdrawal again, i took these at 6pm last night and i didn't begin to start getting withdrawal symptoms until i woke up this morning at 7am. i also had an antihistamine reaction to these pills last night, i started getting uncontrollably itchy, this has NEVER happened to me before, not even on codeine which makes a lot of people itch like hell. i also started getting very shakey and a high pulse on them.

flushed the pills down the toilet last night too, glad i only purchased a small amount. pissed off a little but it's part of the game if you're doing stuff like this i guess :/

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

nope not withdrawal i know what withdrawal feels like. there was definitely some type of opiate in there. i know this because usually about 8 - 9 hours after i take hydrocodone, i start going into withdrawal again, i took these at 6pm last night and i didn't begin to start getting withdrawal symptoms until i woke up this morning at 7am. i also had an antihistamine reaction to these pills last night, i started getting uncontrollably itchy, this has NEVER happened to me before, not even on codeine which makes a lot of people itch like hell. i also started getting very shakey and a high pulse on them.

flushed the pills down the toilet last night too, glad i only purchased a small amount. pissed off a little but it's part of the game if you're doing stuff like this i guess :/
    I would think for the sake of the community it would be good to know where you got the Bogus pills from so no one else looses their Money or ends up taking Unknown Drugs. JMHO
    Helpful brienzi Rated helpful
    Like Demona, blowingrock, Binky liked this post
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

brienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond repute

Also, the best way to identify a fake is to weigh it on an electronic scale, which can be bought for 10 bucks on amazon..the true weight of the pill can be found on sites like drugs.com or just google pill identifier...

Quote Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
    Also, the best way to identify a fake is to weigh it on an electronic scale, which can be bought for 10 bucks on amazon..the true weight of the pill can be found on sites like drugs.com or just google pill identifier...
    They also work great in the kitchen!
    Like brienzi, monkey gone to heaven liked this post
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

brienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond repute

They work great for many an application...
    Like VictoriaIvy liked this post

And this is why I love the forum. I wouldn't have thought of that. Thank you!

blowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to all

I have read that the itching can be a side effect of hydro too so just saying.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

They work great for many an application...

Yeah some diets people really like to keep the amounts checked to be really close.
    Last edited by blowingrock; 08-31-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    Like brienzi liked this post
    THE TONGUE WEIGHS VERY LITTLE, BUT FEW CAN HOLD IT.

i'm not stupid, i have taken hydrocodone probably 1000s of times and this has never happened to me. just saying

blowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to allblowingrock is a name known to all

i'm not stupid, i have taken hydrocodone probably 1000s of times and this has never happened to me. just saying
    Could you share with the community where these bad ones came from like steveo1 suggested? You have several of us really interested and it would be so good to get this kind of information out in the open. (If you have I've missed it)
    Didn't mean to suggest you were stupid at all. I'm sure you are not.
    Like phatboy liked this post
    THE TONGUE WEIGHS VERY LITTLE, BUT FEW CAN HOLD IT.

i'm not sure if i am even allowed to speak about this vendor here or only in the senior section. also, this is from an actual legit vendor that i like very much and have ordered from many times and until now always got what i paid for. i do not want to put this op's name out there like that especially since they are working something out with me because i wasn't happy about this order.

14. Default Me too...

I ordered the same from PH Online and I can tell they are fake as well. Yellow on the inside but make me very jittery so I was thinking they are just some sort of caffeine pill or something. It is very frustrating because I paid almost $200 for this garbage.
    Helpful phatboy Rated helpful

I mentioned these a while back. If you look at the fake 853's with the real ones next to each other you can tell the difference, but you can't tell just by looking at the fake one with descriptions. The fake one has imprints that look more dull and stretched out, almost crusty in a way. The color is slightly off too if I remember correctly, and the size is off by 1mm, length I believe.

The taste is definitely weaker than a real 853, but has a slight taste of hydrocodone or maybe codeine.

But doesn't work at all.
    Last edited by andyli; 09-11-2012 at 01:06 AM.

yea 1mm off sounds about right. the jittery feeling i got off it sucked real bad but it did have some sort of an opiate in it as well or else i would have been in withdrawal at some point during the night of the day i took them. it did make me feel shitty enough to flush them down the toilet though

MayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond reputeMayreeAngel2 has a reputation beyond repute

yep, I got some several months ago. The imprint was not quite as sharp & clear. Made my chest hurt......no WDs so there was a trace of something in there. After trying several I contacted the vendor. I was asked to return them for replacement with an alternate product. But I had to pay to return ship them. I've since ordered from the vendor but have changed my regular vendor to someone else now.

Quote Originally Posted by MayreeAngel View Post
    yep, I got some several months ago. The imprint was not quite as sharp & clear. Made my chest hurt......no WDs so there was a trace of something in there. After trying several I contacted the vendor. I was asked to return them for replacement with an alternate product. But I had to pay to return ship them. I've since ordered from the vendor but have changed my regular vendor to someone else now.
    yes, i basically had the same experience. it was quite uncomfortable for like 2 - 3 hours
    Like MayreeAngel2 liked this post

Same here. Except my vendor resent legit ones after couple of days of convincing, I do not use this vendor anymore. I'm sure he knew these were fake and still sent them!

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

Jitters and itchy... Talkative for a bit too? That's tramadol bet dimes to donuts. You can repress the Indian plain pills probably very easy, which are yellow usually... Would keep away WDs for sure but make you feel very uppity first times you took them and might help mood effect of WDs- bet theyre re-pressed trams. If you take a high dose first time you take Trammmies you can get all the above side affects mentioned.
    Helpful blowingrock Rated helpful
    Like JackRyan liked this post
    Some say that I am not machine washable and all my plants are called Steve.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast