Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugbuyers (db) members here!

1. Smile Drugbuyers (db) members here!

Well, i guess its been two days now and this site is still down. Does anyone know what the problem is and if it will be back up? If that forum was to close i could see the size of this site blowing up real quick! I like that this site is smaller and more laid back.

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

I noticed too. All I can offer is speculation. I would guess that they're performing some sort of upgrades. If law enforcement had seized the domain name we'd probably see a different kind of message. But then what do I know? LE might have decided the site had outlived its usefulness.

SW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by evertking View Post
    Well, i guess its been two days now and this site is still down. Does anyone know what the problem is and if it will be back up? If that forum was to close i could see the size of this site blowing up real quick! I like that this site is smaller and more laid back.
    Well this is the 3rd time that I am trying to reply to your post

Guess when you are on a new forum that this happens

I am a long time poster on DB and so upset that they are not on line, for years have gotten all my info about wheer to order my meds from them

Been browsing this site all day and have found no info on my most trusted source; Shaz, so I am a bit spectical about this site.
    Like kiristen liked this post

SW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of lightSW19power6 is a glorious beacon of light

Why are my [osts not showing up?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by evertking View Post
    I am going to try again with this post

Am a long time poster on DB and am so upset with no access

They have been my lifesaver as to where to order my drugs

Been browsing this site all day and have not found a link to my fav site witch is so reliable....Shaz

Makes me a bit upset that Shaz has no input here!
    Last edited by SW19power6; 04-16-2011 at 06:12 PM.
    Like betsky liked this post

I read on another message thread site that DB is being reformatted and should be up again soon. may or may not be true, only time will tell....

Sure hope that happens as I am lost the last few days without DB.
    That being said, if they are gone, I would think that this forum would pick up many of thier members as I found it easily after doing a search.
    When one door closes, another opens!

it took me a few days to find this site. not sure whats going on with db and i had just placed an order with one of their vendors. hope everything is ok.

8. Yes I was a long member there and have no clue what's up. Miss some if my friends there. Hopefully some of you are here...,) anyway it's good because now I found this site

Question Shaz? Really?

Shaz is just fine - put an order in on Friday and it has already shipped. And the URL ain't exactly a secret: Buy Cheap body building steroids, buy cheap steroids, anabolic steroids sale, online steroids.

Out of all the IOPs and vendors out there, why would you worry about Shaz and his/her billion websites? I'd think you guys would be more worried about the BI's.

As for Shaz, or any other vendor having "no input here", I'm rather fond of that feature. Take a look at this thread and you'll see why.

@drboris, @tinmuning, we're obviously going to have a massive influx of new users from db while it's down...may I suggest that regardless of how "upset" they are over this or that, no changes be made to PR policies, standards, procedures or rules until this clears up? After all, PR is still live and broadcasting, and db ain't. Gotta be a reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SW19power6 View Post
    Why are my [osts not showing up?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

Been browsing this site all day and have not found a link to my fav site witch is so reliable....Shaz

Like riverstyx, IGoeOn liked this post
    Gone is the soldier, gone to the wars...

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    We already have a Shaz thread here, have you already tried the SEARCH function of the forum?

Anyway, I saw that there was another Shaz thread started recently, I bet the thread starter didn't see or didn't use the SEARCH button above. Will merge the two threads to make things easier for interested members.

Quote Originally Posted by SW19power6 View Post
    Why are my posts not showing up?

Last edited by tinmuning; 04-17-2011 at 08:50 AM.

I don't see why they have to take down their forum in order to work on it, but it seems that's the way it is. Anyway welcome to all the old DB members who might want to give us a try.

@SW19power6 your post might have been flagged for moderation as you're still quite a new user. That won't happen again once you've made a few more posts. Also there has been a lot of discussion about the various Shaz websites here at PR, recently mainly inside the restricted area (for members with over 50 posts). There's a few more 'outstanding vendors' discussed in there which sell the sort of meds that Shaz sells, and the list of those vendors is growing slowly but surely.
    Like TurboM liked this post

12. Yes, very upset that DB is down, but I will give this forum a try, hello all!!
    Like bbb liked this post

13. Default Another DB Expat

DB forums down, bummer bummer. I've been looking for unrelated sites with similar content so here I am! (db has multiple domain "copies")
    Like bbb liked this post

14. And welcome to you too Pielover. I'm just trying to get use to the set up here, its a little different than db's.
    Like bbb liked this post

A placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.

HAHAHA! Major population explosion over here on PharmacyReviewer due to the DrugBuyers forum going down. It's crazy! so... Welcome to the PharmacyReviewer forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Like dawgtired liked this post
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted. --William S. Burroughs

i found this place about a month ago but was only using db at the time. now that db seems to be off the map, at least for now, i have come to learn the ropes of this site. both are very similar which makes navigating easy but there are differences in the posts and how theyre tallied. i heard that db's site is currently being restructured and to "not be paranoid," but i do find it odd that this "maintenance" went on and db didnt inform the members about it? I mean, if you knew your site was going to be down for days, wouldnt you alert your members about it? I currently have an order im waiting for from a vendor who I found on db. This site offers a different variety however so I'll look into some of them.

17. Hello, I was a lurker at DB for a long time. I'm bummed that it's down but it seems alot of you have come over here so...hi!
    Like bbb liked this post

18. Hello.. how is everyone doing?

19. Hello, new to this tried db first but no such luck, oh well emoting the forum so far!!
    Like bbb liked this post

20. Hello and welcome to pharmacyreviewer.. yeah, it does look like more and more members are pouring in over here... welcome.
    Like Tina1223 liked this post

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast