Thread: Hello :)

1. Default Hello :)

Hi everyone, thought i would introduce myself finally.
    Been a member for a little while but just a browser until now.
    I'm from Bolton, England (unfortunately ha!). Look forward to getting to know everyone
    Like ladyghost liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Hello :)
    Hello @yellowsubmarine86,Glad to see you ready to get involved with the best forum on the web.You have found a home filled with friendly members who are able and willing to help and guide you in the directions you are seeking.Whether it is for medical advice,general advice or anything else under the sun I am sure you will find it here.Good thing you made yourself familiar with the site for about three months and are ready to take the plunge no pun intended ergo yellowsubmarine.The people here posess a wealth of knowledge second to none.We are one big happy family plus one more.The senior section is where you will eventually want to get,so you can freely talk about specific vendors for specific products that you might be looking for.Are seniors are among the best in giving daily information on the vendors they use and for what reasons.You will be able to read on vendors as they perform daily their services to our family.They will let you know who is good for certain products,prices,shipping times,packaging,and quality of the meds they provide.Also you will know which vendors to steer clear from because of their scamming.I know and hope you will like it here,and hope you find the answers to your needs.Good luck and good health.Keep posting and learning.you will learn something new everyday as I have.It has been a great help for me thanx to our friendly members.
    Like ladyghost liked this post

4. Good afternoon UFC123 Thanks for your reply and for your welcome.
    From what i've seen so far everyone here seems, as you say, very knowledgeable and friendly. That's why i decided to join actually! I don't usually post on forums or anything anymore but thought i'd make an exception for here, as it definitely seems worth it for the help and advice.
    Thanks again
    Like ladyghost, UFC123 liked this post

5. Yes, I'd say you've found a great place for chatting and finding tons of valuable information. I'm a newbie also, but I've already found plenty of good information. Welcome to the forum.
    Like ladyghost, UFC123 liked this post

6. Thanks for the welcome! Glad you've been able to find some helpful advice
    I feel a bit daft or unsure now. I had a few questions to ask regarding some different things, but I've just had a reply to another thread edited because they thought it implied source seeking, though it wasn't meant that way. Just an exclamation. Don't want people to think that so maybe I'll just stick to reading.

7. Hello! I'm also from the U.K. and up North too - not far from you! I've been reading lots on here and have decided to take the plunge and post more.
    Finding the search for a reliable online pharmacy very frustrating! Was using Nippon recently and am so disappointed they seem to have closed

8. Hi Emmarr! Nice to meet and welcome to the forum too. Nice to see another Northerner ha.
    Yeah i only managed to get one order in from Nippon before it went. Was impressed with there so planned on ordering again. It is frustrating trying to find somewhere but researching on these forums is definitely helping.

Welcome.jpg

Enjoy!
    Like Allycat, yellowsubmarine86 liked this post
    Be Yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

FASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura about

Hi, and welcome to the forum! There is a lot of great information and alot of very helpful members here.
    Hope you njoy.
    Like yellowsubmarine86 liked this post
    ROSSO di sera, bel tempo si spera

Quote Originally Posted by emmarr View Post
    Hello! I'm also from the U.K. and up North too - not far from you! I've been reading lots on here and have decided to take the plunge and post more.
    Finding the search for a reliable online pharmacy very frustrating! Was using Nippon recently and am so disappointed they seem to have closed
    Keep posting and get to that senior section.You will find plenty of vendors and can read daily posts by our members on how things are going day by with who they are using.This way by knowing first hand from members using a certain vendor on how they are performing and how good their product is.
    Like emmarr liked this post

12. Quote Originally Posted by UFC123 View Post
    Keep posting and get to that senior section.You will find plenty of vendors and can read daily posts by our members on how things are going day by with who they are using.This way by knowing first hand from members using a certain vendor on how they are performing and how good their product is.
    Thank you for the encouragement! I am determined to keep going this time. I joined a few months back but stopped posting when I read about Nippon and began using them successfully. So I am very grateful to this forum for that alone!

My concern is that I don't really feel I have much constructive or helpful to offer, having pretty limited experience buying online (I've stuck to the same two or three places over the years) and being such a 'newbie'. How can I get the positive ratings required for that access to the senior section without being annoying or coming across as selfish?
    Like Allycat liked this post

Allycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond repute
    Allycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond reputeAllycat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by emmarr View Post
    Thank you for the encouragement! I am determined to keep going this time. I joined a few months back but stopped posting when I read about Nippon and began using them successfully. So I am very grateful to this forum for that alone!

My concern is that I don't really feel I have much constructive or helpful to offer, having pretty limited experience buying online (I've stuck to the same two or three places over the years) and being such a 'newbie'. How can I get the positive ratings required for that access to the senior section without being annoying or coming across as selfish?

Everyone has something to offer emmarr, that's what makes this forum work. There are many off topic threads such as music, politics or general advice.

No one would consider your posts as annoying or selfish. We all started at the same place. Take your time and enjoy. Good luck!
    Like ladyghost, emmarr liked this post

14. Hello :)