Thread: Newbie introducing myself from Oregon

1. Default Newbie introducing myself from Oregon

Hello to all!
    the first few days have been fun, like figuring out a puzzle. Looking forward to senior status but shoot there are cooler titles even after senior! Distinguished ect. I am learning a ton so far. Interesting how everything is called something else across the world. Contrave here in us is mysimba in Europe and who knows what else everywhere else. See you in the forums!
    Last edited by donnawanna; 6 Days Ago at 11:10 AM. Reason: misspelled a word
    Like pia, equinox liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Newbie introducing myself from Oregon
    grammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to allgrammy is a name known to all

Welcome donnawanna! It is like a puzzle but as you navigate it gets easier each day. The time spent is worth its weight in gold. Great people, great topics; you have found a hidden gem. Again, welcome to the forum.

Warm regards,
    G
    Like ladyghost, donnawanna liked this post

4. Quote Originally Posted by donnawanna View Post
    Hello to all!
    the first few days have been fun, like figuring out a puzzle. Looking forward to senior status but shoot there are cooler titles even after senior! Distinguished ect. I am learning a ton so far. Interesting how everything is called something else across the world. Contrave here in us is mysimba in Europe and who knows what else everywhere else. See you in the forums!
    Welcome, good to hear, sound you've got a open and positive outlook, hope you find what your looking for on here. I've received a lot of support and helpful advice on here and don't planning on leaving anytime soon. Keep strong and research, research and finally research. If you need anymore info give me a shout happy to point you in the right direction.
    Like donnawanna liked this post

Welcome to the forum @donnawanna I am also new here from the uk I hope you find what you need here and more xx

Welcome - I'm new here too and, like you say, the first few days have been fun navigating around and dipping into various threads. Yeah, there are so many long and confusing names for medication out there, it's like studying Latin. But glad I found this place. It's been a while since I've been involved in an online forum, but I've got a feeling this might be a keeper. All the best and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Welcome welcome! I'm a fairly new member myself but I've found this site to be an incredible resource, even if you don't have senior status yet Like @grammy mentioned, there are great topics and people here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. There's much to learn about the world of online pharmacies so you've come to the right place!

Be Yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

9. Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement! I was excited to receive my first pharmacy order in the mail yesterday! Its funny how excited you can get over a package! So not to make sure it works lol. One of my items was latisse for growing long eyelashes so its not really something i will be able to tell if it works in a day. But if it works I will be batting these pretty green eyes all of your way! The other items was less potent then a normal dose from us but it still is great and taking 2 is still amazingly cheaper than one here!

- - - Updated - - -
    @ladyghost

Can I ask what eminent member status is? Fun to see all the different member status names. If you are the queen just let me know! HA HA

- - - Updated - - -

hey @Eastwood

Your status says member but your posts say your over 60 are you soon to be a senior member? If you are send a message and let me know how awesome it is on the other side! LOL
    Where are you from? You in the states here too?

- - - Updated - - -
    @grammy

You are officially my first welcome to the group in the forums... thank you! I am glad for the safe guards and good people. And its so cool to be able to have a safe place to ask questions you want answers to. That is very very rare!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you @equinox

We will journey together to the senior side! LOL I have some time to go till I go till I am there but learning something new is good!
    Like ladyghost, Eastwood liked this post

Welcome, and congratulations on receiving your first package. I remember my first package, exciting times!

@donnawanna, it just means I've been here for far too long and that a lot of people maybe liked my posts lol.

Have fun!
    Be Yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

12. Nice to meet you. Keep posting and you will get to where you need to be.

Hi newbie from Oregon! You'll find lots of help here.
    You've come to the right place!
    Like donnawanna, ladyghost liked this post

14. Quote Originally Posted by donnawanna View Post
    Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement! I was excited to receive my first pharmacy order in the mail yesterday! Its funny how excited you can get over a package! So not to make sure it works lol. One of my items was latisse for growing long eyelashes so its not really something i will be able to tell if it works in a day. But if it works I will be batting these pretty green eyes all of your way! The other items was less potent then a normal dose from us but it still is great and taking 2 is still amazingly cheaper than one here!

- - - Updated - - -
    @ladyghost

Can I ask what eminent member status is? Fun to see all the different member status names. If you are the queen just let me know! HA HA

- - - Updated - - -

hey @Eastwood

Your status says member but your posts say your over 60 are you soon to be a senior member? If you are send a message and let me know how awesome it is on the other side! LOL
    Where are you from? You in the states here too?

- - - Updated - - -
    @grammy

You are officially my first welcome to the group in the forums... thank you! I am glad for the safe guards and good people. And its so cool to be able to have a safe place to ask questions you want answers to. That is very very rare!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you @equinox

We will journey together to the senior side! LOL I have some time to go till I go till I am there but learning something new is good!
    Across the pond in the U.K. I'm almost there and will share in due course I believe I need a few more likes along the way to get me to the next level so any sentiments or likes would be much be appreciated.

I'm also in the middle of using the dark web after extensive research and will share my experience in a few weeks.

15. Newbie introducing myself from Oregon