NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 886 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: curiosity of legality in foreign drugs

1. Question curiosity of legality in foreign drugs

Hello this is my first post and I joined because I take Wellbutrin. Remeron. And propranolol and actually save a decent amount of money ordering online with a legal script from head doctor! My cousin is a doctor of pharmacy which is the fancy way of saying pharmacist. Again this is strictly curiosity. The only drugs I take are my prescriptions listed above. I don't even drink alcohol.
    We were talking about as close as Canada people can get narcotic pain meds at lo doses over the counter I'm curious and wondering then I know people are trying to ship it here...I am curious because its gonna make legitimate online orders a little more annoying to get. Like the sudafed thing...my Grandma takes sudafed this time of year and has to let them scan her license and sign for it. I am wondering what kind of trouble they get into for having narcotics mailed here and if it fits the inconvenience it may end up bringing people who legally benefit from cheaper meds that you don't even have to leave the house to get!

South of the Equator, North of Antarctica
    Itzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura about

Hi, suggest asking in the Country-specific advice - Canada section.

3. This will be my third post so I should be able to view the link. I appreciate getting a fast response and its definitely piqued my curiosity. When I become curious I have to find answers and I appreciate the help!

South of the Equator, North of Antarctica
    Itzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura aboutItzalah has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by kevinthewalker View Post
    This will be my third post so I should be able to view the link. I appreciate getting a fast response and its definitely piqued my curiosity. When I become curious I have to find answers and I appreciate the help!
    Ah, am still a n00b to this site myself, i forgot there are minimum post quotas before one can gain access to specific forums ... Anyway, hth'd

5. Hi Kevin,

Confiscation!

domino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura aboutdomino has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by kevinthewalker View Post
    Hello this is my first post and I joined because I take Wellbutrin. Remeron. And propranolol and actually save a decent amount of money ordering online with a legal script from head doctor! My cousin is a doctor of pharmacy which is the fancy way of saying pharmacist. Again this is strictly curiosity. The only drugs I take are my prescriptions listed above. I don't even drink alcohol.
    We were talking about as close as Canada people can get narcotic pain meds at lo doses over the counter I'm curious and wondering then I know people are trying to ship it here...I am curious because its gonna make legitimate online orders a little more annoying to get. Like the sudafed thing...my Grandma takes sudafed this time of year and has to let them scan her license and sign for it. I am wondering what kind of trouble they get into for having narcotics mailed here and if it fits the inconvenience it may end up bringing people who legally benefit from cheaper meds that you don't even have to leave the house to get!
    It appears to me canada is very strict with many seizures you probably won't get anything mailed to you sorry to burst your bubble but I believe 30% or less get through.

7. If I lived in Canada, I would not waste time or money buying drugs online

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
    If I lived in Canada, I would not waste time or money buying drugs online
    I lived in Alberta so it's easy to get anything that I want.

9. Great question, I am curious as well. I'l check out the link when I get my post count up.

Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    It appears to me canada is very strict with many seizures you probably won't get anything mailed to you sorry to burst your bubble but I believe 30% or less get through.
    There is no way this is true. It would mean the post office would need to check at minimum of 70% of the package (with 100% success rate for seizing)

I live in Canada I have never ordered narcotics, only ED meds and hair growth. I haven't kept track of the exact numbers but I believe only about 1 in 6 has been seized, even though every single one it was obviously filled with pills because of the shape and rattling sound it made

11. I don't know what sort of success you would have getting drugs shipped to you IN Canada, but the U.S. Customs checks maybe one out of one hundred packages that come into the country. And most of this checking is done at random--Customs simply doesn't have the manpower to check more packages than this. So, if you wanted to order drugs from out of the country, you'd have about a 99% chance of succeeding.
    Like giddyUp liked this post