Thread: Bontril

1. Arrow Bontril

Has anyone tried Bontril, I heard it's like speed. I'm beginning my research and will let you know. Phentermine doesn't work great for me any longer. Cross your fingers.

2. Orlistat

It's like speed, or it is speed? Details my friend. By beginning research, do you mean second hand or first?

Bananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to behold

Lmao. Adderall is speed. W/o getting all clinical, bontril, for me, was just a stronger form of phentermine.

5. Thanks. Bontril is available online? I found one op but wanted to compare sites. As such, my quest continues

6. I have heard that Bontril is a very strong diet med. Much stronger than phentermine and it gives users excellent results in weight loss. I would be weary of any op that offeres bontril. This med seems very hard to find online.

It is possible to find this particular drug, but not on a website. Also, it will be so expensive and there is always the risk of getting scammed that you are better off just paying to go to weight loss clinic if there is one within a day's drive of where you live. Some people even consider a legitimate script from a doctor worth driving across several states!
    Like Aliceinwonderland liked this post

Bontril is not like speed. The effects it produces will be slightly better than phentermine for the first couple of months. My weightloss clinic/doc does not write prescriptions. Instead they dispense the medication on site. They used to offer bontril, didrex, and a few other alternatives to phentermine. However, they stopped because none of the patients ever requested it besides me and a handful of others.

Sprite will become famous soon enoughSprite will become famous soon enoughSprite will become famous soon enough

I used to go to a weight loss clinic when I could afford it. It required bi-monthly appointments at $80 a pop and the doctor would only dispense a week or two's worth of meds. I had tried the phen for a while until I read somewhere that didrex and bontril were "stronger". I asked the doctor about it, and he claimed that phen was better. I was too chicken to press the issue, but I would still like to have found out for myself. I have heard email places have it, but it's really pricey.

Art Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really niceArt Vandelay is just really nice

I had mixed results with Phen and Didrex. Overall the Didrex was slightly stronger but the Phentermine seemed to last longer. If Phen stopped working for you I would suggest taking some time off of it. At least a couple months. I've heard talk online of lemon juice lowering phentermine/didrex tolerance for regular users. I tried it for awhile and didn't notice a real difference. So I'm off of it for awhile.
    "Passion Of The Christ Nails It!"

lisa22 is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through PMs
    lisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the rough

I also goto weightloss clinics when I can afford it. I think any of those meds stop working after a while. My doctor put me on 3 weeks on 1 week off.One may last longer that the other.

12. its too hard to find anywhere that sell any of these meds, im going crazy. Why are they all such rip off merchants

For whatever reason, I really hate all the regular diet pills (phen, Didrex, OTC diet aids, ephedrine, etc.) because they all feel like some kind of dirty pseudo-stimulant to me and I can't even look at food, which is not healthy and is not sustainable. None of them give me energy (unless you consider insomnia energy). Phentermine is the best for appetite control. It is the worst, though, in terms of side effects. Strange muscle cramps, acne, constipation, jittery/shaky (not is any good way , really bad dry mouth, headaches that last forever. The acne is really bad for most people unless they have taken it for a very long time. I know some people who take it for energy, though I can't imagine why unless they have never taken any other type of stimulant and don't realize that there are other stimulants that feel "cleaner."

Also, the manufacturers of weight loss meds have altered the formulas over the years (most recently a few years ago) to make them less likely to be abused. In my opinion, this means they made them less likely to have any real energy boost and no euphoric feeling. I can't imagine ever wanting to try to "get high" from phentermine. Gross. Like taking to much cold medicine and realizing you would rather just be sick than feel so horrible from the med. None of them are strong the way they used to be and they are nothing like the diet pills from the 70s and before - which actually were pretty much speed. None of these are speed or speed-like. For anyone who has tried anything like "speed" or other similar things, these pills are likely to be very disappointing to you.
    Like Leap liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by meteens View Post
    its too hard to find anywhere that sell any of these meds, im going crazy. Why are they all such rip off merchants
    One reason why it is so difficult to find places to purchase diet meds is that the weight loss crowd is overly protective of their sources. The weight loss forum is a good example where you are actually told not to mention sources because people don't want a source to get overwhelmed and not fill their orders. The places in Florida that ship these meds are hit or miss regarding quality. Most of the SY places will have phentermine, at least. Mexican phen is Acxion 30mg.

I go to a clinic in the midwest once a year. They take my blood pressure and look me over and give me another years prescription for Bontril (Phendimetrazine) 35mg. I normally go in August and have done so for the last 6 years. After my yearly visit I just give them a call once a month when I need a refill. Voila! In my mailbox 3 days later. Cool doc and nice staff at this place. 180 pills $75.00.
    Last edited by ceedee; 10-04-2011 at 03:18 PM.

16. I have recently started using Bontril..... I am trying to take a break from phen in hopes that my tolerance will decrease. Anyway, I wake up STARVING and if I do not take the pills first thing in the morning I am likely to inhale a brownie or two. Once they kick in I am good followed by a coffee and another pill around 1pm. But then around 5pm I start to unravel...so I try to have a cup of coffee which helps a little. But from 7-11pm I am a hot mess... For instance I have been good all day but at dinner I finished off the last of my kids pop pie and then took them (and me) out for ice scream
    Oh and I have a weird taste in my mouth at nighttime, it reminds me of the taste I used to get when I was withdrawing from nicotine. Its funny how drugs will do that...it is like teasing your tongue for more.
    Like suncity liked this post

17. @Twoeens4me
    I stopped taking the Bontril..I hated it! Maybe it the stuff I had was not legit. But I gained 7 pounds...when it wore off I crashed hard....and had uncontrollable urges to binge mostly sugar...It must mess with your blood sugar big time... I have never had that happen to me before with phen!
    I just started Lannett's today, hopefully they will work out better for me.

@alyv
    I used to take my phen first thing in the morning---I actually relied on it many times to get me out of bed---but it's a bad habit....and an expensive one!
    You'd be better off taking a Vivarin ( or two ) with a big glass of water instead. You'll pop out of bed in 15 minutes, I guarantee it
    Also, it would be better if you ate a decent breakfast and then held off taking your phen until mid afternoon.
    The later you take it in the day the better. It will keep you from eating at night---which is the hardest time for a lot of people.
    You'll have trouble sleeping at first but you'll get used to it.
    It works for me, so....it's just my 2cents.
    Last edited by bambino; 10-09-2011 at 10:24 AM.

19. @bambino
    Thank you..you are so kind to take the time to give me advice! I really appreciate your 2cents

20. I bought bontril online twice a few years ago from a place called frontier pharmacy. The first time it really helped control my appetite. The second time I either got a faux batch or got used to it really fast because it just seemed like OTC pills. I don't know if they still have it or if they're still in business but you could check it out.

21. Sibutramine