NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1013 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Myoden Injections with Phentermine

Default Myoden Injections with Phentermine

Unfortunately, I did not get switched from phentermine to didrex at my last appointment. (But I'm not giving up, I'll ask again next month) However, I was informed about a new fat burning weight loss medication that can be used in conjuction with phentermine called myoden. So, for an additional $60, I began the myoden regime alongside my 2 phentermine prescribed daily. I was given a shot by the doc in my thigh muscle, as well as 2 pre-filled syringes to be given to myself for the next 2 days, as well as a final syringe of myoden with b12 to be given 2 weeks later. (The doc spent a bit of time showing me how to administer the shots and gave me some take home paperwork in case i forgot anything.)
    I was told alot of the patients have been having great success with myoden. I'll post my results at the end of the month. But until then, does anyone have any information or experiences with myoden to share????

2. Orlistat

nj528 will become famous soon enoughnj528 will become famous soon enoughnj528 will become famous soon enoughnj528 will become famous soon enough

That's the first I've heard of it. It sounds like it might work similarly to NADH. I tried NADH a few years ago, and it felt stimulating, but it wasn't a pleasant stimulation. I was using it for energy, not weight control. I also tried B12 injections, and I never felt any effect from those.

fnh will become famous soon enoughfnh will become famous soon enough

I have had Lipotropic + B12 shots before, which sound similar. I think they just assist in health & energy when the body suffers from calorie intake restrictions. I did not feel too much different nor did it affect my appetite - more like it sustained my health -- but maybe you will have better luck.
    Last edited by fnh; 06-11-2011 at 11:54 AM.

I've had the lipotropic and b-vitamin shots as well but all is does is give you a bit of energy, nothing substantial. I wonder what's in that Myoden - sounds like some muscle building product....

6. I think that the injections will have a faster effect compared to the pills. How many times a day would you have to inject yourself fnh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mix and Match View Post
    I think that the injections will have a faster effect compared to the pills. How many times a day would you have to inject yourself fnh?
    I'd receive one myoden injection at the office. Then, they'g give me 4 pre-filled syringes to take home to do myself. I'd give one myoden shot (into my thigh) each week for three weeks and the fourth week give myself a b-12 shot.
    They are not meant to give energy. They are supposedly a super-charged fat burner that aids in breaking up and burning stored fat cells.
    I couldn't tell so much I'd been using them by pounds lost; but, I did definately lose inches--especially around my waist and hips.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

I got another series of take home injectables from the diet clinic the last time I went. These are similar to myoden, but called lypoless. These differ in the fact that you only inject it at the sight you wish to target (stomache, thighs, butt, etc...).
    I haven't began these yet. I've been kinda sick this week so I figured I'd hold off on them until this flu bug passes.
    Last edited by chera; 02-13-2012 at 12:34 AM.

8. Wow! This sounds like a great Idea, I am going to check into it. Hope this is working well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbroom View Post
    Wow! This sounds like a great Idea, I am going to check into it. Hope this is working well for you!
    @Dbroom Yes, the myoden injections have worked really well. Although I've only lost @ 3-4 pounds this month, my percentage of body fat has went down alot. In fact, by 7%!!!!! I couldn't believe it and honestly I haven't been exercising AT ALL!!!

Still been holding off on using the lypoless until I get feeling better though. In fact, I probably won't try it until next month because I don't think you're supposed to use it and the myoden at the same time.

*There is also a myoden spray available at my diet clinic. It is meant to be used sub-lingually, sprayed underneath the tongue 3-4 times per day before meal times. I DO NOT recommend using this. I tried it one month with absolutely ZERO results!!! It was a complete waste of $65.00. The monthly take-home myoden & B12 injections cost @ $45 or $50. While I'm not a big fan of needles...especially whenever it comes to giving myself a shot, I've just been getting my mom to give them to me.

The nurse showed me a great technique to make sure I'm giving the shot in the correct spot: While sitting in a chair, feet flat on the floor, place your hand on your upper leg, not allowing your middle finger to go over your knee-cap. Where your hand meets your wrist (this should be somewhere on your upper thigh region) is the best spot to give the injection.*
    Last edited by chera; 02-17-2012 at 06:51 PM.

10. Sibutramine