NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 847 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Acxion/Terfamex

Default Acxion/Terfamex

Hi all!
    I am new to this forum and have been reading thru a lot of posts and haven't seen anyone mention Terfamex and not much on Acxion either. I may have just missed it, but I thought to give some feed back on the two beings it is so much easier to get than American Phen. I have been going back and forth between the two for 3 years and had the most amazing results. I am a veteran to the good ole phen I use to get by RX and of course nothing can top it, but in my experience the Acxion and the Terfamex (especially the Terfs) are definitely second best. I admit I had to work with the dosage and adjust to what worked for me which was 2 around 5 am and if I felt I needed it, I have taken one here and there in the afternoon. I actually lost to much weight and had to gain back 12 lbs. I can't say enough about how amazing the Mexican stuff has worked for me. The Acxion and the Terfs work differently though, a lot differently, for myself and a few others I know anyway. The both serve the same purpose but the Terfs have a tendency to really elevate your moods where as Acxion tends to give you that blast of energy. It's been so long since I have had American phen I cannot even remember what I use to pay for it. But the Mexican phen runs about $60 for a 30 day. I have paid as little as $45. And there are so many very good and reliable sources for it! I have 4 that I have been using for the 3 years I have been using the Mexican Phen.

I hope this post is helpful to anyone not familiar with Acxion or Terfamex. I honestly don't think I could even go back to American Phen and I have taken them all. Just my two cents and hope it gives some an alternative.

Great to be with such a friendly group of people!
    Helpful sambob, Artistgirl613 Rated helpful
    Like Feefee, kate13, SNICKERS, txmoontx liked this post
    GirlieGirl

2. Orlistat

3. Wonderful info!! Thank you for sharing this as I have been searching this forum for info on this and there was very little on it. I just ordered this and it is nice to hear something reassuring about it. I was surprised how little I was able to find on this. Not sure why really.

Feefee will become famous soon enoughFeefee will become famous soon enough

You have 4 sources? Man, I only got 2 for the fentermina. I am so jealous. Lucky you. Anyway, Mexican drugs are so cheap. Thank God for Mexico! I have used both and the Acxion seems to be the weakest. Disepsin seems to work better but I prefer using rimonbant.

@Feefee ....sorry I am commenting on a 2 month old post. You mention RIMONBANT and I have never heard of it and would very much like to get some feedback. I have been on and off phen for about 20 years and like most medication...tolerance! I have tried several other American Phens and Mex-Fen some very successful and some not. I think I may have run my course thru all the Phens which just sucks. No other way to put it. Thanks!
    GirlieGirl

@girliegirl after reading your first post I was thinking how have you been taking phen for so many years and not build a tolerance to it. then I read your latest post and see you have, but 20 years(!) is a pretty good run with it. how do you cycle it?

never heard of rimonbant either...and reading it isn't no longer available in Europe. is it a stimulant? how hard is it to find?

7. rimonbant - was just reading up on this, There is a suggested website on here that sells it but calls it Accomplia. Apparently it helps lose 10 percent weight in a year but has given people who have no history of depression and suicidal thoughts those tendencies. I wish I knew this to be really true and not just some over reaction. but, this is why it was not approved in the USA. It is supposed to be best for people who have belly fat and type 2 diabetes. It works on the same receptors of cannabis. It makes you not hungry I guess after you smoke pot, get paranoid, get depressed whatever. The same receptor. However, they scare you by saying it causes suicidal thoughts in people who never had them prior to taking the drug. Anyone out there that can truly attest to their experience I would sure appreciate it as I have to belly fat daugthers. Both have had depression. Food is their joy! But, I don't want to suggest something dangerous.
    Helpful gsg909 Rated helpful

kate13 will become famous soon enoughkate13 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by gsg909 View Post
    @girliegirl after reading your first post I was thinking how have you been taking phen for so many years and not build a tolerance to it. then I read your latest post and see you have, but 20 years(!) is a pretty good run with it. how do you cycle it?

never heard of rimonbant either...and reading it isn't no longer available in Europe. is it a stimulant? how hard is it to find?
    It's not a stimulant, it works on your cannabinoid receptors, the same area where THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) works. Unlike THC, which is an agonist of these receptors, accomplia is an inverse agonist, which means it triggers the opposite or inverse response of the agonist. So when people smoke cannabis they get the munchies, but accomplia triggers the opposite response ie a reduction in food cravings. You would still be hungry, but just eat a little less. So weight loss would not be as fast as you would see with phen, however you don't build a tolerance to it like with phentermine. Rather the opposite, it takes a while to build up in your system and work fully.

The manufacturer (Sanofi-Aventis) has actually suspended the drug - the incidence of side effects were actually higher in the market than was experienced in their trials; even in the trials, the withdrawal rate due to side effects was 15% already. The drug was only licensed in Europe for high risk cases (ie not only did you have to be obese, but also you had to have, for example, diabetes, or some other risk factor) but the high incidence of mental health problems led to its withdrawal not long after its launch; depression, psychosis, self-harming, suicidal ideation etc, all of which really outweigh the negative effects of obesity (in my mind at least!). Also it worked quite well in some, but not so well in others, and once coming off it, people reported increased appetite after, and regained the lost weight very quickly.
    As it was discontinuted, it's easily available online (excess stocks that could no longer be sold) but even though many people don't have side effects, @crazylady , @girliegirl the possible side effects if you did use it are pretty bad!!
    Helpful bambino, gsg909, girliegirl Rated helpful

I agree with @kate13 . It's not worth it.
    I tried it a few years ago and it was terrible. I think it was under the brand name Slimona...it was a little green pill that came from India. I got it from some place that started with the word Tops (I think ) It was so long ago.
    Anyway, it gave me such vivid, horrible, nightmares that I would wave my arms, kick, and yell out and my husband would have to wake me up. I even fell out of bed once thrashing about. It was ridiculous---especially since I only lost about three pounds the one month that I took it.
    Last edited by bambino; 04-07-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: spelling :-/
    Helpful gsg909 Rated helpful

10. Girliegirl- you said that you have 4 good sources for obtaining your Mexican Acxion and Terfamex...would you be willing to share your sources? I don't feel comfortable purchasing blindly as I have done that before and gotten totally SCAMMED! I have had great success with American Phen and have heard that Acxion is a good alternative,although not quite as strong. Sounds like you prefer the Terfamex to Acxion and I am wondering why and how it differs from Acxion as I have never heard of it prior to reading your post.

Thanks!

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    @Jinxy Have you seen this thread? HTH

12. New member and this is my first post. Received order for Terfamex 15mg from international pharmacy this week. Taking 2 capsules to equal the 30mg Lannett phentermine capsule I was taking. The Terfamex is noticeably weaker than Lannett.

Interested in trying Axcion and other weight loss meds from Mexico in future.

ClaraBell has a spectacular aura aboutClaraBell has a spectacular aura aboutClaraBell has a spectacular aura aboutClaraBell has a spectacular aura about

@idonthave is the Lannett stuff slow release? Because terfamex is and I wondered if that would account for it feeling weaker.

14. Lannett 30mg capsule I have taken and Terfamex have same active ingredient phentermine hcl. Both brands are effective for 10-12hrs. Phentermine resin is better absorbed. Duromine is resin based also Lannett has recently begun making a resin based pill. I have no experience with phentermine resin based pills. Duromine is made in Australia. I'm in US and can't buy duromine. Perhaps someone here has experience using both forms of phentermine.

15. Duromine just keeps me awake and doesn't surpress my appetite in the afternoons so I end up opening another capsule and taking about half of it. I have ordered some Terfamex. They should be here tomorrow I hope it works as well as American phentermine. @Ido n'thave I am in the states and have had no trouble purchasing Duromine online.

16. Wasn't Terfamex it was Acxion AP I will let you know how they are tomorrow evening

Good-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the rough

Hi @pucci
    And @girliegirl

Is acxion slow
    Release or
    Instant phentermine.

I am trying to find some information on a non timed release versioning phentermine.

I have duromine an adipex retard but after something different to

Any help Would be great

18. Sibutramine