Thread: Help.I have been taking phentermine diet pills off and on for years!!I quit and have NO ENERGY.?

1. Default Help.I have been taking phentermine diet pills off and on for years!!I quit and have NO ENERGY.

All I want to do is eat and lay around. I am trying to get pregnant, so tapering off is not an option.The pills had me sleep deprived because they keep you up.It is a cycle...you take a diet pill..don't sleep and then have to take the pill to get energy for the next day. I NEED ENERGY so I can do my job, exercise...etc.I am taking great prenatal vitamins.Any suggestions?
    All I want to do is eat and lay around. I am trying to get pregnant, so tapering off is not an option.The pills had me sleep deprived because they keep you up.It is a cycle...you take a diet pill..don't sleep and then have to take the pill to get energy for the next day. I NEED ENERGY so I can do my job, exercise...etc.I am taking great prenatal vitamins.Any suggestions?

2. Orlistat

Try losing weight without the help of any drugs. These appetite suppressant drugs are just an add-on to your exercise program and diet, so if you can maintain your healthy habits, you don't need any of them. Besides, Phentermine is not advisable for pregnant women, or who are trying to become pregnant. Continue taking your prenatal vitamins, together with fresh fruits to perk up your day!

4. Eat lots of fresh vegetables.

5. Yea, I agree with the above posts. Unfortunately you are just going to have to stop taking them. You will have to MAKE yourself get up and go for a walk, just a short one, to get yourself some energy. And all the while remember why you are doing this - because you want a baby!
    Hope this helps!

Featured is offline Banned Reason: Medstore-Online.com-Lowbudget-Pharmacy.com Shill

Think about your future baby and try to eat less instead of taking drugs. You should be preapared for the health food before becoming pregnant. It is possible to get energy from the right food - vegetables, cereal, fruits and so on

alexer34 is on a distinguished road

You became dependent on the stimulant effects of the drug. I have tried it- its quite potent imo... But like don't worry give it a few weeks and you should be fine.

8. Eat healthy and exercise regularly

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

Phentermine is schedule IV with low abuse and dependence potential compared to schedule II amphetamines. That's the good news. Your withdrawals, or at least your symptoms of low motivation and low energy will last for only a short while compared to if you were taking stronger uppers. If you don't drink coffee, start, because that is not contraindicated for pregnancy and it will give you comparable alertness levels. Or take caffeine pills to wean yourself off the phentermine. But stop the phentermine immediately. By now, judging by the date of the thread, you will probably have already had a baby by now so you can re-start the phentermine! (Just kidding)

Dbrent is offline Banned Reason: shilling for an email source

This might be a bad idea if your wanting to stay away from other pills and such. But something that i used when i was a meth addict, was id go to gas stations and get Ephedrine pills, those DEFINATLY provide energy. however like amphetamines the comedown is quite noticable. But if you just want energy, they definatly work, and they even help concentrate i noticed, for things like homework and such. I wouldnt suggest them for a long-term solution but short term it could help. They still sell them at most gas stations

11. Sibutramine