Thread: How much would a Soma 350 mg go for on street

Girl with a curl is offline Junior Member

Default How much would a Soma 350 mg go for on street

Just wondering, any info would be appreciated

Joseph S is offline Junior Member

I drop em for 3 bucks, Especially if they are brand name. Generics go for 2

Azzamean is offline Honorable Member
    Azzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really nice

2.. maybe 3... I would give 2.50 if I was bored and just wanted to buy like 10 or something.. eat them all in about 3 hours and pretend they did something meaningful. Take some vics with them would be nice.

QVC1212 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling
    QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

The purpose of Pharmacyreviewer.com is not to discuss illegal practices of selling controlled substances on the street. Even giving them away is felony delivery of a controlled substance. You should know better than to ask here on a forum, where there is certainly law enforcement around.

But I will give you a hint though: muscle relaxants? don't do shit compared to painkillers in my humble opinion. so how much would you pay for them? ask yourself, and you'll have your answer.

icyred64 is offline Senior Member
    icyred64 will become famous soon enoughicyred64 will become famous soon enoughicyred64 will become famous soon enough

ya this is not a smart thread especially online where you could get busted for intent to deal lol.

Default How much would a Soma 350 mg go for on street

There is no way i would be asking that on an online forum! Are you looking to get busted or what? LE is every where, there is nowhere online that the are not watching and waiting for just something like this. IMO i wouldn't give anything for them, i have no use for something so minor. If i were you i would save yourself the headache and take them yourself or dump them in the toilet, and for future reference i would make some good posts, get to know people, make some friends, and then pm that question. Even if you get caught with them and don't have a script, that's a felony. Felony possession of a controlled substance. Also if you have a lot (30 or so give or take) you can also get another felony intent to distribute, so i would be careful ok. Good reading

GoldenEagle is offline Senior Member
    GoldenEagle will become famous soon enoughGoldenEagle will become famous soon enough

Soma is a shitty drug IMO, doesn't help with my pain or help me sleep - I can take ten and still feel nothing, why anyone would buy this is beyond me...
    Always be GOLDEN!