Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mixing Soma and alcohol

1. Default Mixing Soma and alcohol

I took half a soma tonight for back pain and now I'm drinking a beer. I wont have more than 2 beers. I heard mixing soma and alcohol really fukcs you up. But after only 1-2 beers? Will I be alright?
    thanks guys. lol yeah im feeling the effects of one beer a little stronger than normal. Its kinda cool actually. Usually I have to drink a few to get this kind of buzz

2. you'll be fine. it can kinda mess you up, but last night i had to take one and i had a few shots. it made me sleepier than usual but no biggy. just be careful
    Helpful Blockhead Rated helpful

Be careful with Soma and alcohol.
    I had taken a couple Soma prior to having a couple mixed drinks, tried to get up to walk out and my legs felt like they were made of rubber. I had a Hell of a time finally making it back to my bed to sleep it off.
    One drink is about all you should have if you must drink alcohol while taking Soma.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Both alcohol & Soma can cause drowsiness and dizziness. Even if it's just a small amount, you can have increased side effects since taking both will just magnify the drowsiness effect.
    Like Blockhead liked this post

I will say this much, my experience.... Be careful

Back a few months ago i took 4 watson 350mg soma's and drank 3 5th's of wild irish rose, to get a tattoo, from a good friend, that has his own gun, with a guitar string and it is PAINFULL.

However i took the somas and drank the wine, and i was completely blacked out, i didnt know anything, but as soon as that homeaid tat gun hit my arm i UN blacked out lol. I was still very dizzy drunk, but i woke up from the black out.

But from the amount your talking that should be fine bro.

MikeALopez96 is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews / trying to sell through PMs

Soma with beer....never try it , but vicodin with beer ...will make you feel good

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Please stick to the thread topic which is the effects of taking soma and alcohol together.

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

I've taken soma and alcohol together, but never more than one soma with one drink, because of the danger of fatal respiratory depression. The soma and alcohol work synergistically to relax you. That's how you can end up dead, though, I wouldn't do it again if someone paid me. Well, maybe if they paid me I would but otherwise no.

Oh, and it knocked me out FAST.
    Like Harry Irene liked this post

Dbrent is offline Banned Reason: shilling for an email source

AS A GENERAL RULE- Mixing ANY 2 CNS depressants is EXTREMELY dangerous. That is the cause of 90% of Overdose Deaths. Be careful
    Helpful Blockhead, oceanfiresky Rated helpful
    Like north707 liked this post

ButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura about

I agree with Dbrent eveb though he is banned.

Mixing ANY 2 CNS depressants is very dangerous!
    You may do it 40 times with the same effect. Time number 41, with the stars just right and your body chemistry a little off. When this happens you are in a world of hurt.

This applies to almost any poly drug use. Single drug use is dangerous enough read the side effects on all the meds you take. If you insist on doing this be sure someone who will be with you during the period knows what drug mix you are taking.

Hate to sound like I'm being a stick in the mud. But here is a short story. Friend took 20mg valium a girl gave him at her place after the bars closed. That was early Friday morning 3am. Friday night we went to nickle beer night. After 3 small beers he said he was sleepy and was going home. 20 minutes later he fell asleep and flipped his nice Malibu doing about 60mph. He lived but tossed from car, car was totaled, he looked like he spent 15 minutes in a tumble dryer.

Blood alcohol was below the limit as that was all the troopers tested for.

To stay on topic I know Soma is not Valium. This was just an example of what can happen with 2 CNS depressants. Most cases 2+2 = 5 in that situation.

Good Luck
    Last edited by ButterPants; 05-22-2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: spelling

GoldenEagle will become famous soon enoughGoldenEagle will become famous soon enough

I don't recommend taking anything with alcohol. and I LOVE alcohol! The only thing ^ I ^ mix with alcohol are barbiturates. Good stuff...but that's ME.

Has anyone heard of "Bilk" beer? It's sweet milk with fruit tea with beer. Not available in the USA. Damn. Good thing it's not it my state, I would have drunk it all buy now..
    Always be GOLDEN!

Ilovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura about

I agree alchohol is the most dangerous of all the drugs on the planet as far as mixing with anything, If you are taking medications, BEWARE of any alchohol consumption. My friend died mixing alchohol with flexeril, 26 yrs old, father of 2 dead. Always be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
    I don't recommend taking anything with alcohol. and I LOVE alcohol! The only thing ^ I ^ mix with alcohol are barbiturates. Good stuff...but that's ME.
    You have chosen the absolute worst possible prescription drug to mix with alcohol.
    One of the many reasons why barbiturates are so rarely prescribed any longer.
    Are you somehow a fan of Marilyn Monroe and attempting to follow in her unfortunately tragic footsteps?

GoldenEagle will become famous soon enoughGoldenEagle will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    You have chosen the absolute worst possible prescription drug to mix with alcohol.
    One of the many reasons why barbiturates are so rarely prescribed any longer.
    Are you somehow a fan of Marilyn Monroe and attempting to follow in her unfortunately tragic footsteps?
    Yes, I really like Marilyn Monroe. She is one of my back tattoos from a few years ago as was my avatar back at drugbuyers.

Opiates are the worst to mix with alcohol IMO. Responsibly barbiturates can be taken with booze, I've done it both with phenobarbital and secobarbital before. I bought some liquid pheno online and that stuff is strong as hell, more so than the pills. When I get back to my City soon, I'll get more seco as I get scripted it. Need a new doc though, it's been 7 months since I've been away. Got records and that's all one needs in D.C.

I never recommend anyone to take pills with alcohol. "Geronimo" as they used to call it back in the 50s/60s was a mix of barbiturates and mixed alcohol - but that's for me lol....I'm experienced.

Good night everyone and god bless
    Always be GOLDEN!

Marilyn Monroe was "experienced" using alcohol and barbs, too.
    She also had "experienced" overdoses before the last one killed her.
    Do you think your previous serious overdoses contributed any obvious evidence that you might not really know what you are doing with these drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    Marilyn Monroe was "experienced" using alcohol and barbs, too.
    She also had "experienced" overdoses before the last one killed her.
    Do you think your previous serious overdoses contributed any obvious evidence that you might not really know what you are doing with these drugs?

I've had several ODs. Some happened a few years ago with the pheno and a few happened with the secobarb as they are my drug of choice for sleep/headache and to make myself "An eagle who likes to fly over the moon". I also have a lot of experience with dilaudid/oxycodone, but only used them for pain. I don't know why people love to abuse 'em so much, they don't get one high. To me experience comes of the vast use of something. But I love my alcohol/barbs though.
    Last edited by GoldenEagle; 05-24-2011 at 08:46 AM.
    Always be GOLDEN!

SpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond repute
    SpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond reputeSpaceMatters has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by petercinelli View Post
    My friend died mixing alchohol with flexeril, 26 yrs old, father of 2 dead. Always be careful.
    Wow, really? I mean I believe you but am surprised. And how horrible for the family. Do you know what he drank that night?

20 years ago before my ruptured disc was diagnosed, I was given Soma by my PCP at the time. I think there was a mixup at the pharmacy because I got 60 pills, with 6 refills. I would take 4 a day as scripted to help w/my pain which at the time I was told was a pinched nerve. Anyway, every night I would drink 2 or 3 glasses (not goblets) of wine.

I was fine. But everyone is different and so it is good to be careful.
    Mean is never the answer.

Ilovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura aboutIlovemyson has a spectacular aura about

He was drinking beers then moven on to shots (not sure what), but he went home and took flexeril and passed out. I believe he vomited and choked in his sleep. That was a few years ago. Ever since, I never drink because of the medications my Doc has me on..Im too scared, and I have a baby on the way.

Squelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to allSquelix is a name known to all

My Soma story: Took a Soma and had two glasses of wine. Sometimes alcohol gives me the hiccups. This time when I got the hiccups I held my breath, while walking around the house. Flash to 5 minutes later. I woke up flat on the bathroom floor, looking at the base of the toilet. All dusty down there. I said to myself: "Wow, I really need to clean the house!" Moral: always sit down while holding your breath.
    God is just dog spelled backwards

Quote Originally Posted by petercinelli View Post
    I agree alchohol is the most dangerous of all the drugs on the planet as far as mixing with anything, If you are taking medications, BEWARE of any alchohol consumption. My friend died mixing alchohol with flexeril, 26 yrs old, father of 2 dead. Always be careful.

So sorry about your friend. So young. Only flexeril and alcohol? So sad. Was this an intentional overdose? If you don't mind me asking.

Dude, alcohol may look innocent and is available everywhere - but some of the stuff is strong as hell. Like straight vodka/gin. I used to drink straight flavored vodka, but stopped and never touched the Gin.
    Always be GOLDEN!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast