Thread: Can you get high off of carisoprodol

Default Can you get high off of carisoprodol

I'm not asking to know so I can get high, I'm debating with another person. So save your lectures to yourself, please

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    The maximum dose of carisoprodol is 1050mg per day so it is expected that any dose above that would give you adverse effects including getting high. However, some reports show that patients or recreational users get the same effect at 700mg per dose. I wouldn't really recommend starting --- need to say this as a disclaimer.

3. youu can. i know from experiencee.
    but its dangerouss. i wouldnt recommendd taking it.

4. Red face you can

hi amb.. look you can get high of soma. I had a friend who popped so many like if they where sweettarts and then walked around so high and numb, he would forget what happened that day. until later on his body gave out. Once you take some many your body becomes dependent on it, the more you take your going to notice that it is never enough until you see yourself popping atleast 50 to 100 pills until your body gives out. Then again this guy was able to pop so many, maybe because he was hypertensive at a early 20's age.

you can get high but wouldn't recommend it.

their are places like easymedscripts.com that sell this stuff real cheap, which brings me to the pros and cons about online pharmacies.

you can get what you need when you need it if you need it. which is a pro because if you need it and take it responsibly its their at your hands to get and save money

but the con is, anyone can get it.. Even if you don't need it, just to abuse it. Moreover younger people at a younger age that purchase this stuff for fun just to get high.

then again doesn't most of everything have its pros and cons right?
    Helpful Wheels46 Rated helpful

Thumbs down Not a good idea

Soma abuse is a pretty big problem in my neck of the woods, as it is so easy to get. Read what kmontayne has to say above, she hits the nail on the head. In order to get a buzz from Soma alone, you have to take so much of it you're risking death or a tolerance for the stuff that's beyond belief.

Now, as a potentiator for benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, etc.), Soma is actually pretty nice. Start with 1 350mg Soma and 1 of whatever benzo you have (i.e., a Xanax football). If that doesn't do anything for you, add another Soma, but that's it -- Don't take anything else. 1-2 Soma and 1 of any benzo at 1mg or above will make the benzo effect much, much nicer.

Don't ever drink alcohol with Soma. There are almost as many emergency room visits from that combination as there are from stabbings and shootings. It's not even worth trying with a single beer...Soma and booze are just deadly.
    Gone is the soldier, gone to the wars...

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

I remember back in the Army. Next to Motrin, muscle relaxants were the next most commonly prescribed drug (or seemed to be) for severe back pain and as such they were frequently diverted to people who had no business taking them. And they would mix with alcohol, all very dangerous. I had access to cyclobenzeprine (flexeril) which I preferred over robaxin (methocarbamol) and took that daily for sleep essentially for two years, so now I have chronic insomnia. I'm curious how Soma would measure up against the other two popular muscle relaxants. Anyone out there try all three?

On another related note, whomsoever said "don't ever drink alcohol with Soma" is full of wisdom as Heath Ledger found out, or didn't, when he died on an overdose of muscle relaxants and painkillers and correct me if I'm wrong, alcohol.

In my experience, I have never been able to induce anything resembling a "high" which might mirror the euphoria triggered by opiates or uppers. I'm just speculating, but I suspect the reason is soma does nothing with dopamine, neither prolonging its presence or dumping it into the synaptic cleft (dopamine is one of the key pleasure neurotransmitters of the brain).

However, if you took soma thinking it was vicodin, and were expecting to get high, the placebo effect should never be underestimated!!

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

You can get high on Soma, but their is no euphoria attached to it. To me it feels like taking a benzo. Personally I hate the way benzos and Somas make me feel. They make me feel rubbery and drunk. Ive had some friends pop em like candy and literally not be able to move. Not my idea of a high, but to each their own.

8. It is a very subtle high, but yes, it has a definite buzz component to it. Driving is a no no on this med, and for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by amb View Post
    I'm not asking to know so I can get high, I'm debating with another person. So save your lectures to yourself, please

i sure can, it isnt in your face high, 400-500mgs is all ive ever taken, be really careful with drinking more than a beer or 2 until you realise how sick it can make you, er you or kill you. its been called alcohol in a pill, but so has other stuff. i only take this med when im not going to consider drinking. not to be alarmist, i will throw in an ambien after 500 mgs, and many ppl will take 1000mgs of soma a day, its the alcohol...soma coma another common description at hi doses. no rush is involved like tramadol...btw, drinking and ambien has no really bad effects for me except for wanting to stay up all night and drink more...am i an alcoholic?
    Last edited by DB Dicey; 05-16-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: details

You can get so high that you have no memory of anything. It is a good drug as long as you do not abuse it. If you choose to get that high, just make sure you are at home and someone has your car keys. It would not be a bad idea if you had someone stay all night to be sure that you don't do something crazy. This person could make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself. You will do a lot of falling if you use too much Soma.

Lemonhead has a spectacular aura aboutLemonhead has a spectacular aura aboutLemonhead has a spectacular aura aboutLemonhead has a spectacular aura about

I used to be prescribed Soma and if I took one pill on an empty stomach I would be completely looped. It would only last for 20 minutes and then I was knocked out tired. I never tried to take it on an empty stomach, sometimes I just wouldn't realize that I hadn't eaten since I was supposed to take them three times a day. I got careful about it after a couple of times! If I had a full stomach though, I thought it was the best muscle relaxer out there. I have been on Flexeril, Robaxin and now Zanaflex and Soma was the only one that I felt truly made my knots loosen in my back. But, like everything else, the powers that be decided Soma wasn't good anymore, so my doc took me off of it and now won't even prescribe it to anyone. Wish I had it back!

12. You can get "messed up" on Soma, but I would definitely not call it a "high". You're muscles basically turn to jelly, but it's really not a "buzz". Be very careful messing around with this stuff. My GF once took 700mg and actually passed out unconscious for a few seconds after standing up. Scared the shit out of me. Not recreational at all in my opinion.

13. I have severe back pain and take about 3,500mg of Soma a day. For me the only buzz I get is feeling a little relaxed.

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperspace View Post
    I have severe back pain and take about 3,500mg of Soma a day. For me the only buzz I get is feeling a little relaxed.
    @Hyperspace, Have you tried Meprobamate?

15. Recreational drug use is against forum rules.
    Like Carter liked this post