Thread: How much Somas (carisoprodol) go for on the street

caddymark420 is offline Junior Member

Default How much would 350 mg Somas (carisoprodol) sell for on the street

REALLY? 3 -4? Because this guy was trying to sell them to my son for 2$

steroidcanada is offline Junior Member

It depends on the area. Some places it's easier to get prescription drugs, so prices are cheaper since more people have them. Other places are very strict so supply is limited. It's all about supply and demand. Prescription drugs also depend on the popularity. Some parts of the country like uppers, other parts like downers. That will also affect price.

hrh_23 is offline Junior Member

3/4 Bucks a pop, im gettin some of those soon lol

chirelle! is offline Junior Member

Default How much Somas (carisoprodol) go for on the street

more preferably the Midwest
    For anyone that is familiar with taking them: How much would you pay for them?

Khari is offline Junior Member

3/4 bucks each for 350's

evertking is offline Senior Member
    evertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enoughevertking will become famous soon enough

The go for around two bucks in my area.. and i am sure if differs from area to area as i have seen post on here where people pay ten dollars for a hydro that sells for 5 in my area.

QVC1212 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling
    QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

Muscle relaxants don't command as much on the street as painkillers it's just a fact of life. Every single time I've gone looking for opiates about 30% of the time I will also or instead of be offered robaxin, or flexeril, which in my view is better than soma, and they'd try to sell them for $7 and I'd shrug it off and be like "please, I need painkillers, i don't need muscle relaxants" and talk them down to 2 or $3 a piece, sometimes less if they're desperate to dump it. I mean, they don't do shit but relieve a muscle spasm and/or put you to sleep, and 99% of the people looking for opiates on the street don't have muscle spasms they just want to either a) relieve pain or b) get high.

alnikel is offline Member
    alnikel will become famous soon enough

Wow, fromt 2 up to 4$ depending on the area? Imagine getting 90p at $180? urmyrx offers 90p for $99 that's like almost 1$ a pill. I would imagine that since these online places have limited states they can send stuff to, the people that can't get them have to pay those prices on the street. But now lets see how we can help the situation no?

In order for a person to be prescribed soma without having to pay the 3$ per pill on the street, what must one say to their doc? to get them.

Could one option be "hey doc, I keep getting these trembling movements on my back that comes and goes away and each time it becomes more frequent and is becoming pet peeve what can you prescribe that will stop that?

Any inputs of this would be great I think. Something smart that can be said at the docs office can illuminate the chances of having to go on the street to buy things
    Helpful QVC1212 Rated helpful

Twiddles is offline Senior Member
    Twiddles will become famous soon enoughTwiddles will become famous soon enough

In my area they sell for up to six dollars a piece. Not saying I have bought any..........

BIGBEAr011 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling for 'unitedpharmacymeds'

maybe $1.25 a pop..or more ...let me ask my firends